Score incredible savings at Chemist Warehouse with their massive sale on The Pink Stuff!

If you're after a top-quality cleaning product that won't break the bank, you can't go wrong with The Pink Stuff! This powerful cleaner has gained quite a reputation, not just in the UK but also here in Australia. And now, with some fantastic discounts available at Chemist Warehouse, you can give it a go without emptying your wallet.

The Pink Stuff range, which includes The Pink Stuff Miracle Cleaning Paste, The Pink Stuff Toilet Cleaner, and The Pink Stuff Multi-Purpose Spray, has become a firm favourite among bargain hunters looking for a reliable and affordable cleaning product.

compressed-Screenshot_2 (1).jpeg
This discounted range of The Pink Stuff at Chemist Warehouse was shared by a savvy shopper. Source: Facebook/Markdown Addicts Australia.

Known as a 'miracle' worker, it effortlessly tackles stubborn grime found on shower screens, oven doors, and stovetops.

Hold on tight because you won't believe these prices. Normally, The Pink Stuff range can put you back a cool $9.95 at various stores. But at Chemist Warehouse, they're practically giving it away!

The Pink Stuff Miracle Cleaning Paste, a tub of cleaning excellence, is up for grabs at an astonishing $4.95! That's half the regular price, folks! And guess who's still trying to catch up? Bunnings, with their not-so-steal-worthy price of $8.95.

But wait, there's more! Chemist Warehouse has slashed the prices of The Pink Stuff Toilet Cleaner and The Pink Stuff Multi-Purpose Spray to an unbelievable $3.95 each. Can you believe it? No wonder people can't stop talking about the incredible savings. Social media is buzzing with thrifty shoppers going wild over these jaw-dropping deals.

'Great price. Great product,' said one delighted Facebook user on the Markdown Addicts Australia page.

Another chimed in, stating, 'That's so much cheaper than the junk shops. I paid $9.99 at our local junk shop at North Lakes.'

A third added, 'So cheap. Love this stuff.'

compressed-9acbe2b2e9eec1756997cc9d6e384332d92e9765-16x9-x0y0w6000h3375.jpeg
Check out this incredible transformation shared by a homeowner. She revealed how she worked wonders on her dirty oven in just minutes using The Pink Stuff. It's truly a game-changer! Source: Facebook/Mums Who Clean

Shoppers have also been sharing their impressive cleaning anecdotes about The Pink Stuff. 'I have messy teenagers who get stuff all over my back countertops, and of course, you never see it,' one commenter shared.

'Spray this on, leave it to sit for five minutes, wipe off—all gone. I love it. Even had a rusty old BBQ I got clean and rust-free thanks to this stuff, love it.'

Key Takeaways
  • Chemist Warehouse has dropped the prices on its range of The Pink Stuff, a popular UK cleaning product.
  • The Pink Stuff has been described as a 'miracle' worker on shower screens, oven doors, and stovetops.
  • Chemist Warehouse sells tubs of The Pink Stuff Miracle Cleaning Paste for just $4.95, while Bunnings has the same product for $8.95.
  • Many bargain hunters were blown away by the low prices and shared their experiences using The Pink Stuff on various cleaning problems.

Get ready to experience a cleaning revolution with The Pink Stuff, which has left countless users raving about its incredible stain-fighting abilities and odour-free formula. This cleaning powerhouse lives up to all the hype surrounding it, and thanks to the unbelievable discounts offered by Chemist Warehouse, it's could be time for you to jump on board!

Don't miss this opportunity to revolutionise your cleaning routine. Head over to Chemist Warehouse today and grab The Pink Stuff products at jaw-dropping prices.

As of writing, Chemist Warehouse has not yet confirmed the end date of this sale. We recommend calling ahead before making the trip to your local store to avoid disappointment.

Dear members, we want to hear from you too! Share your money-saving tips, impressive cleaning hacks, and how The Pink Stuff has transformed your cleaning routine.

Sponsored
If you're after a top-quality cleaning product that won't break the bank, you can't go wrong with The Pink Stuff! This powerful cleaner has gained quite a reputation, not just in the UK but also here in Australia. And now, with some fantastic discounts available at Chemist Warehouse, you can give it a go without emptying your wallet.

The Pink Stuff range, which includes The Pink Stuff Miracle Cleaning Paste, The Pink Stuff Toilet Cleaner, and The Pink Stuff Multi-Purpose Spray, has become a firm favourite among bargain hunters looking for a reliable and affordable cleaning product.

View attachment 22142
This discounted range of The Pink Stuff at Chemist Warehouse was shared by a savvy shopper. Source: Facebook/Markdown Addicts Australia.

Known as a 'miracle' worker, it effortlessly tackles stubborn grime found on shower screens, oven doors, and stovetops.

Hold on tight because you won't believe these prices. Normally, The Pink Stuff range can put you back a cool $9.95 at various stores. But at Chemist Warehouse, they're practically giving it away!

The Pink Stuff Miracle Cleaning Paste, a tub of cleaning excellence, is up for grabs at an astonishing $4.95! That's half the regular price, folks! And guess who's still trying to catch up? Bunnings, with their not-so-steal-worthy price of $8.95.

But wait, there's more! Chemist Warehouse has slashed the prices of The Pink Stuff Toilet Cleaner and The Pink Stuff Multi-Purpose Spray to an unbelievable $3.95 each. Can you believe it? No wonder people can't stop talking about the incredible savings. Social media is buzzing with thrifty shoppers going wild over these jaw-dropping deals.

'Great price. Great product,' said one delighted Facebook user on the Markdown Addicts Australia page.

Another chimed in, stating, 'That's so much cheaper than the junk shops. I paid $9.99 at our local junk shop at North Lakes.'

A third added, 'So cheap. Love this stuff.'

View attachment 22143
Check out this incredible transformation shared by a homeowner. She revealed how she worked wonders on her dirty oven in just minutes using The Pink Stuff. It's truly a game-changer! Source: Facebook/Mums Who Clean

Shoppers have also been sharing their impressive cleaning anecdotes about The Pink Stuff. 'I have messy teenagers who get stuff all over my back countertops, and of course, you never see it,' one commenter shared.

'Spray this on, leave it to sit for five minutes, wipe off—all gone. I love it. Even had a rusty old BBQ I got clean and rust-free thanks to this stuff, love it.'

Key Takeaways

• Chemist Warehouse has dropped the prices on its range of The Pink Stuff, a popular UK cleaning product.
  • The Pink Stuff has been described as a 'miracle' worker on shower screens, oven doors, and stovetops.
  • Chemist Warehouse sells tubs of The Pink Stuff Miracle Cleaning Paste for just $4.95, while Bunnings has the same product for $8.95.
  • Many bargain hunters were blown away by the low prices and shared their experiences using The Pink Stuff on various cleaning problems.

Get ready to experience a cleaning revolution with The Pink Stuff, which has left countless users raving about its incredible stain-fighting abilities and odour-free formula. This cleaning powerhouse lives up to all the hype surrounding it, and thanks to the unbelievable discounts offered by Chemist Warehouse, it's could be time for you to jump on board!

Don't miss this opportunity to revolutionise your cleaning routine. Head over to Chemist Warehouse today and grab The Pink Stuff products at jaw-dropping prices.

As of writing, Chemist Warehouse has not yet confirmed the end date of this sale. We recommend calling ahead before making the trip to your local store to avoid disappointment.

Dear members, we want to hear from you too! Share your money-saving tips, impressive cleaning hacks, and how The Pink Stuff has transformed your cleaning routine.
It’s not good. I read somewhere that it wasn’t safe and threw mine out!

I brought some spray and cleaner for the toilet,,big mistake,,it's VERY bright pink and honestly didn't think I would get the stain out,,,never again,,,

• Wow
Reactions: Penny4