Score BIG savings! Woolworths offers new 10% off deal for Everyday Rewards members!

If you’re an Everyday Rewards member who loves shopping with Woolworths Supermarkets–we’re bringing you some great news!

Woolworths has shared a new way loyal shoppers can avail of a new range of discounts.

The retail giant rebranded its mobile service to Everyday Mobile from Woolworths with incredible value plans and deals that can help you save money every month.

To sweeten the deal, Everyday Mobile has introduced an amazing 10 per cent discount per month for all in-store orders–that means if you make a $100 purchase every month, you can save a whopping $10 every month. It’s like giving you a little something extra back for being a valued customer!

In addition to offering significant monthly savings, Woolworths’s rebranded mobile arm Everyday Mobile offers no lock-in contract plans starting at just $25, extensive network coverage that reaches 98.8 per cent of Australians, and the ability to gift or save your unused data.

Screenshot 2023-08-10 104831.png
Everyday Rewards Members can get 10% off their Woolworths shop. Credit: Woolworths

Everyday Mobile from Woolworths head James McMurrogh is over the moon with their new offers, saying, ‘At Everyday Mobile we want to make mobile options easy for everyone, with a range of great value prepaid and postpaid plans, generous data allowances and data gifting, all powered by the Telstra Wholesale Network.’

‘Our rebrand to Everyday Mobile from Woolworths brings our service into the Everyday Rewards family, helping members unlock even more value.’

‘With our mobile plans starting from as little as $25, together with 10 per cent off a Woolworths shop each month, these savings can help members recoup the cost of their plan. It really does pay to choose Everyday Mobile.’

McMurrogh is particularly excited about the monthly 10% discount shoppers can receive. He explains that with some of the mobile plans starting at as little as $25 and $50 worth of savings in-store every month, it can be easy to recoup the cost of the Everyday Mobile plan.

‘Basically, it means that it pays to choose Everyday Mobile. Being an Everyday Rewards member is a great way to unlock savings and get double the rewards!’

If you’re interested to learn more about Everyday Mobile plans, you may visit their website here.

Key Takeaways
  • Woolworths supermarket introduced new discounts for Everyday Rewards members.
  • Woolworths Mobile has been rebranded to Everyday Mobile, featuring many value plans and deals for subscribers.
  • The offers include 10% off a Woolworths’ shop in-store every month and 10% off SIM-only plans.
  • The head of Everyday Mobile, James McMurrogh, believes that the savings unlocked through Everyday Mobile can pay for the mobile plan itself.

If you’re an Everyday Rewards member, you might want to try Everyday Mobile. Here at the Seniors Discount Club, we welcome all ways to save money and shop wisely.

Are you looking forward to this new discount offering, dear members? Share your excitement in the comments below!

Sponsored
You can have two ten percent offers attached to the one rewards account. I have everyday rewards and car insurance. My mobile account is attached to my husbands account, so we benefit three shops per month. Plus, we receive a freebie of something every month eg, muffins, air freshener, washing up liquid etc.
Just to clarify...woolies will take 2000pts=$10 from your accummlated rewards points (as many times in a month as long as you have the points) and if you choose, you can get the 10%off your total purchase in that same month. One rewards card will only take ONE 10%off no matter if you have car insurance AND a mobile acct. like I do. I only use 10%off on my biggest purchase once a month and save my points for something else.

IfnWoolies can give certain customers a 10% discount just because they belong to a Rewards system where are they getting this money they are then giving to the Rewards customer? Oh silly me the prices are increased for all customers

Shame you cannot claim this on home deliveries. Some elderly people are unable to shop instore because of disability and so they lose out. I used to get 10% off per month but that has stopped. Very un fair.
Totally Agree, Elder Abuse, Ageism, Discrimination! Lift your game Woolworths!

Reactions: Ezzy and deni67
We have always had 10% off each month x 2, by having a WW Credit Card, but alas no more, as Macquarie have taken over the card much to our dismay. What a way to treat loyal customers!!

Reactions: Ezzy