Score Adidas sneakers at half price—available while stocks last!

Investing in quality sneakers goes beyond comfort; it enhances our overall quality of life by alleviating stress on our feet and joints.

A reliable pair from a reputable brand enhances everyday walks, providing comfort and support that makes each step easier and more enjoyable.

ALDI has just announced a sale that will get your hearts racing and perhaps even your feet, quite literally, into a new pair of shoes.

The supermarket chain ALDI, known for its cost-effective shopping experience, offers a deal that's hard to pass up.

Adidas Men’s Lite Racer 3.0 ($49.99) is on sale for a jaw-dropping 50% off the recommended retail price. But as with all good things, there's a catch—this deal won't last forever, and you'll need to act quickly to secure your pair.

1718837423563.png
The Adidas sneakers are on sale for 50 per cent off, available in various sizes and colours. Credit: ALDI

The sale is part of ALDI's latest Special Buys event, a regular occurrence that savvy shoppers eagerly anticipate for its deep discounts on a wide range of products.

Adidas sneakers are a popular choice for comfort and style. They are available in versatile colour options: all-black, all-white, and a black-and-white combination.

With a range of sizes for both women (6-10) and men (7-11), you'll likely find the perfect fit.

But the deals don't stop at footwear. ALDI is also offering significant savings on several other premium items.

The Ring Spotlight Camera ($99.99) is available for those looking to enhance their home security.

The De’Longhi Panel Heater ($149) is on sale if you want to stay warm during the cooler months. And for a touch of mid-century modern elegance, the Replica Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman ($299) is also on sale for a fraction of what you'd pay elsewhere.

These Special Buys went on sale on June 19 and will be available only while stocks last.

It's a classic case of the early bird catching the worm or, in this case, the early shopper catching the best deals.

Here's a quick recap of the standout items on offer at ALDI:

Remember, ALDI's Special Buys are famous for causing quite a stir among shoppers, so planning your visit early is wise.

Stay updated with the latest deals and discounts by visiting our Deals, Discounts, and Bargains forum for more offers.
Key Takeaways

• ALDI is offering a significant sale on Adidas Lite Racer 3.0 Sneakers at half-price in Australian stores.
  • The sale is part of ALDI's Special Buys, with sneakers priced at just $49.99, a 50 per cent discount on the recommended retail price.
  • Alongside the sneakers, there are notable savings on items such as a Ring Spotlight Camera, a De’Longhi Panel Heater, and a Replica Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman.
  • The items went on sale on June 19 and are available until stocks last.
Will you be lining up to get one of these items? Which one are you planning to buy? We’d love to hear about your thoughts in the comments below.

Last edited:
Sponsored
Hhmmm Aldi sales... not worth the bother lining up for hrs (& neglecting other things where time would be better spent) only to find oh the 2 items they had at this price, well they've sold out
Get stuffed Aldi, i have better things to do than waste fuel driving to an Aldi sale

• Angry
Reactions: Jo Piper3
Hhmmm Aldi sales... not worth the bother lining up for hrs (& neglecting other things where time would be better spent) only to find oh the 2 items they had at this price, well they've sold out
Get stuffed Aldi, i have better things to do than waste fuel driving to an Aldi sale
You can always go to Spendless Shoes and buy a pair of Lynx Fallapart imitation runners....

• Haha
Reactions: DLHM and Cheezil
I never buy branded items..... off the same production line, all they do is slap on a logo and the price rises by 75%..I do not pay for logos.....

The only things I've bought at Aldi are : abt 5 bananas (they were cheap", 2 racks of lamb, 2 pkts of lamb & rosemary cooked shanks. Once upon a time, Aldi advertised special security light systems & camera recorders. When I looked for them, they were sold out. I bought another cheapish security camera system for my stepson & family. Didn't cost much, but good.

I don't think I would buy a pair of shoes from St Vinnie's, Salvo's or any other op shop. Yuck!!
Well, respectfully not everyone has the ability to afford new stuff!
Low income & other circumstances most of my working life (paying out $250+k to 2 exes in property settlements & keeping a roof over 2 kids heads & food on the table as a single parent most of my working life means there were a lot of "sacrifices" which is ok.
Once kids were older & independant/supporting themselves i put every cent i had into paying off my old dumpy but dry/safe & homely house was finally debt free at 60yo & now at 63yo I've been working part time/casual last 2yrs to supplement my even lower income & accessing some of my mediochre super balance to get me to 67yo OAP age & doing ok (better than some)
No silver spoons here!
Have a nice day! 😁