Score a top-rated air fryer for less – Kmart slashes prices!

It's no secret that more and more people are investing in healthy living. With an increasing focus on diet and wellness, everyone's on the lookout for convenient and easy ways to reduce their intake of unhealthy fats and oils.

That's where air fryers come in! Designed to let you fry, bake, roast and grill, air fryers are one of the most versatile kitchen gadgets out there.

If you've been thinking about investing in an air fryer, or want to upgrade your current one, we've got great news for you!

That's right, the 3.2L Air Fryer that used to retail for $59 is now available in-store and online for only $39.

A Kmart shopper shared the news on a popular Facebook group, Markdown Addicts Australia, writing: 'Kmart 3.2L Air Fryers on clearance now. New model incoming.'

16ab67f2e7f5952a170fea1ad4d3da4ab607c85c.png

Many shoppers raved over the kitchen gadget on social media. Credit: Facebook/Markdown Addicts Australia.

The post attracted the attention of fellow Kmart shoppers, with many expressing their excitement over the fantastic news.

One person wrote: 'Still one of the best models!'

Those who already own the product have only good things to say about it too.

'I use it nearly every day to grill meat and chicken. Good product and no smoke at all. Been using it for nearly 5 years. I feel like I want a new one now but the one I have is still working well,' shared a proud home cook.

The 3.2L Air Fryer also scored a solid 4.3 out of five rating on Kmart’s website, with customers expressing their satisfaction with the product.

One customer raved: 'This was my first air fryer. Thought we would start with a cheaper one and then buy something better later but we don’t need another one, this is just great!'

'As far as air fryers go - this is great value for money! I have had mine for a couple of years now and would never buy an expensive one again,' agreed another.

While the older model is now on clearance, there's a new air fryer on the block! Kmart's 3.75L Air Fryer is now available in stores and online – for a still-modest $69 – and is expected to become a popular must-have gadget.

The new and improved air fryer features a larger capacity than its predecessor, a sleek new design, an LED function panel with 8 preset functions, and a 200°C adjustable temperature.

Additionally, customers will love the removable frying basket and pot for easy cleaning, as well as its heat protection.

492df6b75e271025d76b7867624823201dd97e76.png

Along with the sale of its 3.2L air fryer, Kmart also retails a new 3.75L air fryer model. Credit: Kmart.

A Kmart representative said that the retailer is confident that the new air fryer will be a big hit among customers.

'Our exciting new 3.75L Air Fryer has just landed online and in-stores and is already set to be a fan favourite among air fryer lovers,' the spokesperson said in a statement.

We understand that our members appreciate great bargains and with the numerous positive reviews that Kmart’s air fryers received, it’s not surprising that many people are eager to get their hands on this fantastic gadget.

Key Takeaways
  • Kmart has slashed prices for a 3.2L Air Fryer from $59 to $39.
  • The 3.2L Air Fryer scored a solid 4.3 out of five rating on Kmart’s website from customers.
  • Kmart has also released a new 3.75L Air Fryer that features a larger capacity, sleek design and 8 preset functions for $69.
  • Customers should practice proper care and handling of kitchen appliances to ensure their safety.

But before you head out to grab this must-have kitchen gadget, remember to practice proper care and handling of kitchen appliances to ensure your safety.

We previously covered a story about how one home cook’s air fryer got caught on fire. While we’re not implying that the Kmart models are faulty, it should be noted that the customer shared that the gadget was the retailer’s 5.3 L air fryer, which retails for $89. So, it might be wise to consider this when purchasing air fryers.

So, there you have it, folks! Are you looking to purchase an air fryer? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

Sponsored
It's no secret that more and more people are investing in healthy living. With an increasing focus on diet and wellness, everyone's on the lookout for convenient and easy ways to reduce their intake of unhealthy fats and oils.

That's where air fryers come in! Designed to let you fry, bake, roast and grill, air fryers are one of the most versatile kitchen gadgets out there.

If you've been thinking about investing in an air fryer, or want to upgrade your current one, we've got great news for you!

That's right, the 3.2L Air Fryer that used to retail for $59 is now available in-store and online for only $39.

A Kmart shopper shared the news on a popular Facebook group, Markdown Addicts Australia, writing: 'Kmart 3.2L Air Fryers on clearance now. New model incoming.'

Many shoppers raved over the kitchen gadget on social media. Credit: Facebook/Markdown Addicts Australia.

The post attracted the attention of fellow Kmart shoppers, with many expressing their excitement over the fantastic news.

'I use it nearly every day to grill meat and chicken. Good product and no smoke at all. Been using it for nearly 5 years. I feel like I want a new one now but the one I have is still working well,' shared a proud home cook.

The 3.2L Air Fryer also scored a solid 4.3 out of five rating on Kmart’s website, with customers expressing their satisfaction with the product.

One customer raved: 'This was my first air fryer. Thought we would start with a cheaper one and then buy something better later but we don’t need another one, this is just great!'

'As far as air fryers go - this is great value for money! I have had mine for a couple of years now and would never buy an expensive one again,' agreed another.

While the older model is now on clearance, there's a new air fryer on the block! Kmart's 3.75L Air Fryer is now available in stores and online – for a still-modest $69 – and is expected to become a popular must-have gadget.

The new and improved air fryer features a larger capacity than its predecessor, a sleek new design, an LED function panel with 8 preset functions, and a 200°C adjustable temperature.

Additionally, customers will love the removable frying basket and pot for easy cleaning, as well as its heat protection.

Along with the sale of its 3.2L air fryer, Kmart also retails a new 3.75L air fryer model. Credit: Kmart.

A Kmart representative said that the retailer is confident that the new air fryer will be a big hit among customers.

'Our exciting new 3.75L Air Fryer has just landed online and in-stores and is already set to be a fan favourite among air fryer lovers,' the spokesperson said in a statement.

We understand that our members appreciate great bargains and with the numerous positive reviews that Kmart’s air fryers received, it’s not surprising that many people are eager to get their hands on this fantastic gadget.

Key Takeaways

• The 3.2L Air Fryer scored a solid 4.3 out of five rating on Kmart’s website from customers.
  • Kmart has also released a new 3.75L Air Fryer that features a larger capacity, sleek design and 8 preset functions for $69.
  • Customers should practice proper care and handling of kitchen appliances to ensure their safety.

But before you head out to grab this must-have kitchen gadget, remember to practice proper care and handling of kitchen appliances to ensure your safety.

We previously covered a story about how one home cook’s air fryer got caught on fire. While we’re not implying that the Kmart models are faulty, it should be noted that the customer shared that the gadget was the retailer’s 5.3 L air fryer, which retails for $89. So, it might be wise to consider this when purchasing air fryers.

So, there you have it, folks! Are you looking to purchase an air fryer? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!
My first airfryer was a 3.2litre from Kogan and still working all these yeasr later. Personally I find it a little small if you want to cook larger items . I went on to buy a 5. 7 litre basket type airfryer (not KM) and found this size suits the two of us. I still use the 3.2 litre when I want to cook up frozen chips or a few other roast veg. At times I use the small one to cook two or three lamb chaps of small steaks.

Key Takeaways

I started out with the Anko one, it proved too small. My sister was upgrading her large Phillips one and gave that to me! its awesome, especially on really hot days, no need to put the oven on.

We purchased an air fryer after a health diagnosis which made us think more about how we were living, way too fast and not enough "me time". Love the air fryer for so many things and at that price with others saying so many good things, go for it.

Key Takeaways

I have this air fryer courtesy of my daughter who moved off-grid with no electricity & asked me to look after it for her. I find it far too small to cook enough chips in one go for two. The only thing it cooks really well is pork belly. As we have varied meals it doesn't get used much. I am thinking of buying the 11kg one with my pension rise!

Key Takeaways

Key Takeaways

very dissappointed in kmart this morning i went to k Mart at woodridge to get a air fryer supposedly reduced from $59.00 to $39.00 only to b told the $39.00 were only at the likes of Roma or outlying places, thats false advertsing ???

Getting off the particular subject for a bit:- @happymale above mentioned false advertising.

Isn't advertising FREE DELIVERY or FREE EXTRAS with a product purchased from a company FALSE ADVERTISING?? These items have already been costed into the total advertised price, SO WHAT IS FREE ABOUT IT???

My air fryer is a larger one from a kitchen shop. It's a 5.6L Tefal brand that I bought on special. Same design as the Kmart one.
I wanted a bigger size to cook a whole chicken or chicken pieces. Whole fresh chickens usually cost $10.
Quick spray with olive oil, salt & pepper. Turn over half way. Cook for 60 minutes.

Attachments

• Chicken cooked in Air Fryer.jpg
    Chicken cooked in Air Fryer.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: robbie's

Key Takeaways