Score a 'free hot chook' this Christmas with Woolies' epic food offer!

The festive season is just around the corner, and no matter how small or grand your Christmas lunch plans this year might be, the team here at SDC have got you covered with a fantastic deal.

At Woolworths supermarkets across the country, customers can take advantage of an offer that involves getting everything they need for their next big festive occasion – for less!

Screen Shot 2022-12-13 at 8.48.38 AM.png
The Woolies deal lets customers take home two hot roast chickens valued at $11 each, a 400g pack of pasta salad, a 400g tub of coleslaw and 12 bread rolls for $25. Credit: Woolworths.

The Hot Chicken Sharing Platter from Woolworths sees shoppers receive two hot roast chickens ($11 each) valued at $22 in total, as well as a 400g pack of pasta salad and 400g tub of coleslaw, along with two 6-packs of freshly made bread rolls - all for just $25!

That works out to be nearly half the cost compared to if all those items were bought separately (at an estimated value of $38).

We say 'nearly free' because, taking these factors into account, you're also essentially scoring yourself a free hot chook.

Two whole roast chickens to feed up to 12 people with complementary sides (bread rolls, pasta salad, and coleslaw)? Truly a steal!
Tip
You can use Everyday Rewards on the platter to further your savings.
What's even better is that there are already plenty of Woolies customers who seem quite keen on taking advantage; many have noted excitedly on social media how this amazing deal effectively gets them a 'free' hot chicken!

Said one Facebook user: 'It's a free hot chicken - no matter how you look at it,' while another added: 'Just wanted to thank the person who posted about this - so easy now for my Christmas lunch!'

All in all, we think it sounds like quite a bargain for anyone looking for quick, simple and low-cost solutions when trying to plan their own festivities. So head down to your local deli counter today!

Just make sure to check with your local supermarket first and place an order 48 hours ahead so staff have enough time to prepare your order.

Go celebrate guilt-free with the Woolworths Hot Chicken Sharing Platter – possibly one of our favourite cost-saving deals to date!
Key Takeaways

• Customers can head to their local Woolworths deli counter and purchase a Hot Chicken Sharing Platter for only $25.
  • This platter contains two hot roast chickens, a 400g pack of pasta salad, a 400g tub of coleslaw and twelve bread rolls, which would cost around $38 if bought separately.
  • This offer is perfect for a simple, inexpensive Christmas lunch. To ensure the platter is prepared in time, customers are advised to place their orders with at least 48 hours notice in the lead-up to Christmas.
So what do you think, folks? Will you be grabbing this offer? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

Sponsored
The festive season is just around the corner, and no matter how small or grand your Christmas lunch plans this year might be, the team here at SDC have got you covered with a fantastic deal.

At Woolworths supermarkets across the country, customers can take advantage of an offer that involves getting everything they need for their next big festive occasion – for less!

View attachment 10389
The Woolies deal lets customers take home two hot roast chickens valued at $11 each, a 400g pack of pasta salad, a 400g tub of coleslaw and 12 bread rolls for $25. Credit: Woolworths.

The Hot Chicken Sharing Platter from Woolworths sees shoppers receive two hot roast chickens ($11 each) valued at $22 in total, as well as a 400g pack of pasta salad and 400g tub of coleslaw, along with two 6-packs of freshly made bread rolls - all for just $25!

That works out to be nearly half the cost compared to if all those items were bought separately (at an estimated value of $38).

We say 'nearly free' because, taking these factors into account, you're also essentially scoring yourself a free hot chook.

Two whole roast chickens to feed up to 12 people with complementary sides (bread rolls, pasta salad, and coleslaw)? Truly a steal!
Tip
What's even better is that there are already plenty of Woolies customers who seem quite keen on taking advantage; many have noted excitedly on social media how this amazing deal effectively gets them a 'free' hot chicken!

Said one Facebook user: 'It's a free hot chicken - no matter how you look at it,' while another added: 'Just wanted to thank the person who posted about this - so easy now for my Christmas lunch!'

All in all, we think it sounds like quite a bargain for anyone looking for quick, simple and low-cost solutions when trying to plan their own festivities. So head down to your local deli counter today!

Just make sure to check with your local supermarket first and place an order 48 hours ahead so staff have enough time to prepare your order.

Go celebrate guilt-free with the Woolworths Hot Chicken Sharing Platter – possibly one of our favourite cost-saving deals to date!
Key Takeaways

• Customers can head to their local Woolworths deli counter and purchase a Hot Chicken Sharing Platter for only $25.
  • This platter contains two hot roast chickens, a 400g pack of pasta salad, a 400g tub of coleslaw and twelve bread rolls, which would cost around $38 if bought separately.
  • This offer is perfect for a simple, inexpensive Christmas lunch. To ensure the platter is prepared in time, customers are advised to place their orders with at least 48 hours notice in the lead-up to Christmas.
So what do you think, folks? Will you be grabbing this offer? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

I spoke with the deli section, Woolworths at Mittagong, who said they weren’t taking any chicken orders for Christmas…..? Is anyone else having this problem?

• Sad
Reactions: Ricci
Definitely have to check if our Woolies does this deal. We often do Sunday night roast chicken rolls. Quick and easy, we are always looking at ways to reduce the cost of eating especially while we are raising growing grandchildren.

Great deal but not my idea of Christmas lunch!! Maybe any other time I would certainly purchase but I think I could do a little bit better for Christmas. Chickens would be great but would have to ditch the over dressed salads.
My wife only eats chicken so perfect for her I like my turkey and leg ham

I wish I had enough money to buy one chook as it would feed me at least a week. Cost of fuel to get there and back $35. I went there Thursday east the Chemist said they can’t send medicines on the bus any more but as am very sick from cancer I need the meds very regularly and fast.
my trip was meds, mince sausages go home. $35 plus meds $27 plus $25 at shop.
I got nothing left now. No specials for me as I am about 80km from any coles or Woolworths. Glad you city folk can take advantage of this stuff.

• Sad
I was at Woolies today and asked about the chicken deal and the man at the deli said not at Newmarket Victoria) and he'd never heard of this offer! I will ring on Monday and inquire.🌲

View attachment 10389

Tip

Key Takeaways

So what do you think, folks? Will you be grabbing this offer? Let us know your thoughts in the comments beloand asked

• Sad