SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
T

TriciaR

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 28, 2023
SCAM WARNING

Hello members!

Today I'm posting on behalf of a member who wished to alert the community of a recent scam they encountered by a company called Tools Express.

"I would like to make you and your readers aware of a company by the name of Tools Express which advertise Portable Car Vacuum cleaner, saying it is worth $200 down to $99.99. What a scam!! What I received was a toy which would not be worth more than $10.00. I believe other customers were caught out on this false advertising. I have attached 2 photos for proof of the deceitful advertising. The first Item attached, is what I received, which is like a toy and useless and not doing the job it states. The second item is what is shown on the advertisement, which I did not receive. I have tried numerous times in requesting a refund, even though their terms say “60 days full refund, no question asked” But they keep coming back with ridiculous answers, that the item works so that should be ok, or they send me a manual to how it is set up!! My point is that they did not send me the item advertised."

20240405_134007 (1) (1).jpg20240406_111736 (1) (2).jpg

Please be careful, members.