Save up to $443 on your energy bills with this simple strategy!

In the face of relentless energy price hikes, Australians are feeling the pinch more than ever.

With the cost of electricity and gas soaring and 75 per cent of households seeing an increase in their bills in the past few months, the financial strain* on household budgets is palpable.

But there's a silver lining amidst these challenging times: you can now take control of your energy bills* and potentially save up to $443* off your power costs.

Let's delve into how you can unlock these savings and ease the burden on your wallet*.

Understanding the Energy Market

Before we explore the solutions*, it's crucial to understand why energy prices* are climbing.

Compare Club.png
Compare Club helps you better manage your budget better by giving you the option to choose the best energy provider for you. Image source: Seniors Discount Club.

Several factors contribute to this trend, including increased demand, fluctuations in the global energy market, and the transition towards renewable energy sources*.

These factors, combined with the general rise in the cost of living, have created a perfect storm* that hit the pockets of Aussies hard.

The Power of Comparison

One of the most effective tools at your disposal is the ability to compare energy plans*.

Many Australians remain with the same energy provider for years, often unaware they could be getting a better deal* elsewhere.

This is where trusted services like Compare Club* come into play.

By comparing energy plans*, you can find options that offer significant savings* compared to the default or 'reference' price set by regulators.

The Benefits of Switching

Switching energy providers* might seem daunting, but it's a smart move* that can lead to instant savings.

Compare Club's* team of experts can simplify the process* by doing the legwork for you.

They'll compare plans* from various providers, help you understand* the fine print, and even handle the paperwork* involved in making the switch.

Why Trust Compare Club*?

With a plethora of comparison services available, why choose Compare Club*?

The answer lies in their commitment* to finding you a plan that saves you money* AND fits your specific needs*.

Their team of Australian professionals* has years of experience navigating the complex energy market, ensuring that you receive tailored service with peace of mind*.

When Is The Best Time to Compare?

Now is the time to take control of your energy bills*.

By comparing plans and considering a switch*, you could put hundreds of dollars back into your pocket each year.

Remember, there's no obligation to change if you're not satisfied with the options presented to you.

But taking this simple step* could lead to substantial savings*, giving you more financial freedom to enjoy your golden years.

So what are you waiting for, dear members? Get started on your journey to lower energy bills now by exploring your options with Compare Club*!

*Please note, members, that this is a sponsored article. All content with an asterisk next to it means we may get a commission to write an article or post a deal. We do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!

Sponsored
Quote from this ad;

"Understanding the Energy Market

"Before we explore the solutions*, it's crucial to understand why energy prices* are climbing.

Several factors contribute to this trend, including increased demand, fluctuations in the global energy market, and the transition towards renewable energy sources*.

These factors, combined with the general rise in the cost of living, have created a perfect storm* that hit the pockets of Aussies hard."
End quote

This explanation of the interminable domestic energy crisis in this country is generally accepted as mainstream understanding of the cause of the energy crisis,
.... just it's arrant BS.

And you don't have to be reputably accredited in management to an advanced level, alike myself, and,
.... whose worked in the energy industry, including at the high voltage end,
.... to comprehend why its explanation is a load of specious crap, if,
.... you simply scrutinise the data defining domestic energy outcomes, and apply some common sense.

For example, Australia retains some of the largest, and most diverse, natural energy resources in the world.
.... This means it has extensively more than enough natural energy resources to be self sufficient in energy, like it used to be prior to its adoption of the culture of neoliberalism in the 1980s,
.... when it's energy prices gave it an international trade advantage.

That's before the neoliberal economic carpetbaggers got control of the energy industry in this country, thanks to the corrupt politicians who continue to push the delusion,
.... that neoliberalism gives them a unique insight into the world of competent economic management.

For if you apply common sense to analysis of the issue, as I recommend,
.... then you cannot fail to realise the hideously corrupt, political industrial intent,
.... that would import gas from the Middle East, to a country alike Australia bountifully endowed with its own natural energy resources, including gas.

For the politicians and industrialists will tell you energy is now an international commodity, that if competently managed,
.... can grow the economy.

Just what they won't tell you, is;
- other sovereign countries which withhold domestic energy reserves to regulate domestic energy prices (including the US),
> don't have interminable energy crises created by their energy industry holding their consumer energy markets to ransom.

Then the question begged is why Govts and industry pursue such a cruel swindle?
.... And the neoliberal answer is because they can.
i.e. according to the neoliberal platitude of 'the zero sum game,'
.... every opportunity to make money to grow the economy, that you walk past,
.... is an opportunity squandered.

And then when you observe an average of 10% of annual State and Territory Govts revenues, now drawn from energy,
.... you further realise the effective open partnership of those Govts with energy industry, those Govts are obligated to regulate on behalf of the public they represent,
.... demonstrates nothing less than a gross conflict of interest.

And as obvious, it may only set a precedent for other swindlers to follow, which brings me to the Compare Club (CC),
.... for which this infotainment article is intended to promote its energy 'service.'

I contacted this 'Club' for an energy deal, and found it more appropriately observed your classic neoliberal swindling 'cult enterprise.'

For I requested a formal energy offer from it, which it agreed to as it's required to by law,
.... however I have never received a formal offer to date, just a barrage of phone calls which CC finally offered to suspend,
.... and a puny claim from one of its representative 'hustlers,' that there must be a problem with my email account,
.... given the formal energy offers they repeatedly kept remitting to me by email, but obviously kept failing to be received by me?

For perspective of the latter issue, my email is fairly busy,
.... but nobody else has a problem remitting emails to me.

So I have sent a formal complaint to both the Federal Treasurer, and Federal Attorney General - the latter whom holds oversight of the peak national market regulator, the ACCC.

And somebody needs to start asking the Seniors Discount Club why it's taking commissions/kickbacks to allow CC to advertise on its page, observing,
.... the latter an energy company that demonstrates its business model as a brazen energy hustle?

And of course, if my claims are proven to be false, then CC can sue me for 'the shirt off my back,'
.... for malicious libel, defining defamation of its company.

Y'see the law governing this issue was legislated to stop hustlers making outrageous claims to consumers about their products and services, that were utterly, outrageously false,
..... and for which consumers had no legal redress after they had committed to a legal sales contract, relying upon,
.... the false claims of the company that could never be proved to have in fact been uttered, to satisfy,
.... the high bar of proof according to law.

CC obviously believe they have 'circumvented' the law to operate their 'business model.'
.... And invariably it will be legally tested to determine if that's the case.
.... Although I doubt learned judiciary will be willing to reinvent the law, to cater to hustling swindlers,
.... who claim to be 'upstanding contributors to the economy.'

My recommendation:
give Compare Club a big miss, for you are never gonna know before you have signed up, exactly what you have signed up to!
.... It's simple common sense.
Very well written saw nothing that I disagree with especially the compare market mob I never received any documents from that mob either

Reactions: Ngarmada
All governments here for years have been crap! I don’t know how we can get people who know what to do for the country instead of only knowing how to fill their bank accounts! But the topic was electricity prices and my advice is to get solar, my bill hasn’t reached $5 a month since moving here.
The problem is the culture of neoliberal economics.
.... It was an economic crock from its inception, as reliant upon the sophistry of specious economic platitudes, as it remains today.

You know you have been sold a crock, by observing the scientific principles governing economic management, that are the scientific principles of management.

And that's how you discern the comparative difference between mainstream neoliberal economic crap, and what's really going on with the economy,
.... by simply doing the math according to traditional, pre neoliberal economic measures, that have been discarded.

By those measures the global neoliberal economic outcome is a disaster, with global debt levels now more than US $300 trillion, and climbing.

And when you dig deeper, you find the world now on the precipice of an unprecedented economic catastrophe it cannot recover from, as defining its true economic perspective.

The current collapse of the largest real estate company in the world until its demise, Evergrande (China), is a prime indicator of the economic dynamics demonstrating the issue, but not the primary indicator.

For the majority who continue to be inveigled by mainstream neoliberal economic rationalist deception, don't realise,
.... their current interminable nemesis of global inflation, wasn't created by the Covid pandemic, and exacerbated by the Ukraine war,
.... but the global debt that has been built incrementally, since adoption of neoliberal economics back in the 1980s.

Y'see the notion of neoliberal economics has been recorded for more than a century, just nobody was stupid enough to adopt it until a global generation of the late 20th Century.

The clincher of such economic analysis is defined by the economic status of the largest economy in the world, that retains the global reserve currency, the US economy.

It means the utterances coming out of the US Fed. Res. bank are intended to be deceptively misleading, and have been for years,
.... since its neoliberal economic leadership by Allan Greenspan as Chair, from 1987-2006.

For currently, accurate US economic fundamentals demonstrate;
- a US economic deficit of more than $33 trillion, and climbing,
- combined, corporate, private, and public debt closing in on $100 trillion,
- US annual cost of debt, a $trillion,
- US debt growth $500 billion a month (half a trillion), and,
- the US Debt to GDP ratio consistently fluctuating between 120%-125%, that means,
- to reduce its debt to begin to be manageable, of an economic rate of 80% Debt to GDP, the US economy would require,
> 6 consecutive years of GDP growth of 20%+, and,
> even at the rate of 80%, its debt would swallow conservatively, 20%-25% of GDP growth.

So when you observe the 2 largest economies in the world, of;
- China, observing its seismic economic slowdown, and the fall of Evergrande, and,
- the basket case the US economy has become as the largest economy in the world, you may rationally perceive,
> the global economy now being led by debt deflation dynamics.

And then when you project where this economic debt mire ends, you cannot ignore the dynamic definition of its global debt as so unprecedented,
.... as retaining the potential to render The Great Depression of the 1930s, to the status of 'a warm up event.'

Because all that neoliberal economics ever was, is an economic vehicle for inflation, i.e.
- an industry economic hustle to pump prices high, to maximise profit margins, and,
- accommodate industry expansion built upon debt, then,
- when the carpetbagging swindlers have got in, and out, with their 'filthy lucre,'
- the rest of the world is left 'holding the bag.'
.... It's the ole snake-oil game of 'The Emperor's New Neoliberal Economic Clothes,' .... and not economic rocket science as most believe.

Very well written saw nothing that I disagree with especially the compare market mob I never received any documents from that mob either
You may be interested in reading my response to June E, on this same thread.

Quote - SDC;
"Please note, members, that this is a sponsored article. All content with an asterisk next to it means we may get a commission to write an article or post a deal. We do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!"

My comment:
This
acknowledgement I observe as spurious neoliberal BS.
.... For if we observed a breakdown of these industry kickbacks to SDC, I reckon we would observe a comfortable profit being extracted by SDC.
.... That is, SDC is not as altruistic as it would have you believe, for only cursory scrutiny of its management decisions will inform you of that conclusion.

And that begs the burning question of why it takes commissions from unethical energy entities like Compare Plus, to foist its energy swindle upon seniors?