Save on 3,000 supermarket essentials with IGA’s massive price drop!

We all know that the cost of living is steadily on the rise, especially for those who are on a fixed income. That's why we're always on the lookout for the best ways our members can save money, especially when it comes to necessities like groceries!

We're happy to announce that IGA supermarkets have launched a spectacular initiative aptly called Low Prices Every Day to help ease the cost-of-living pressures for their customers.

With this initiative, IGA is dramatically slashing the prices of more than 3000 of their products for the next three months!

Yes, you read that right! You can imagine the significant savings you'll be able to pocket during this period, making those shopping trips a lot less stressful.

sale1.jpg
The sale marks the largest semi-permanent price drop for IGA. Credit: Karolina Grabowska/Pexels

This initiative marks the largest semi-permanent price drop that IGA has ever introduced.

These discounted prices will also be locked in across the country for the entire three-month duration.

So, shoppers can have peace of mind knowing that the low prices they see today will remain the same low prices next week and the week after that!

If the Low Prices Every Day initiative isn't enough to have you making a beeline to your nearest IGA, there's even more good news for our budget-conscious shoppers.

IGA customers will also be able to benefit from their Price Match program, ensuring they won't pay a cent more than shoppers at the larger supermarket giants.

With this program, up to 1,200 in-store items will automatically be matched to the lowest regular shelf price of Coles and Woolworths.

sale2.jpg
They also price-match. Credit: Karolina Grabowska/Pexels

This means that products like Western Star spread, Bega cheese, SunRice, Panadol Rapid, and MAGGI 2 Minute Noodles will not only be affordable but also competitively priced.

So, whether you're stocking up on pantry staples or preparing for a family dinner, you can rest assured that you can find more affordable alternatives during your grocery shop.

If you're looking to save extra money on your supermarket shop, then we highly recommend you swing by your nearest IGA for these massive price drops and even more savings.

This comes after it was announced that BIG W is also having their BIG W Big Toy Sale this June.

Running for a whole month until July 12, the Big Toy Sale – once known as the Toy Mania sale – will offer incredible discounts on hundreds of toys from beloved brands such as Transformers, Bluey, Barbie, and LEGO.

Year after year, savvy shoppers flock to BIG W's popular event to score fantastic deals on toys and other grandkid favourites, with many seizing the opportunity to stock up on early Christmas or birthday presents at up to 50 per cent off. You can read more details about this sale here.
Key Takeaways
  • IGA supermarkets are dropping prices on more than 3,000 products for the next three months as part of their Low Prices Every Day initiative.
  • This is the largest semi-permanent price drop the Aussie supermarket has ever introduced to help ease the cost of living pressures.
  • The price drop will be locked in across the country for three months, ensuring customers can access the same low price every week.
  • IGA's Price Match program will also ensure prices on up to 1200 in-store items are matched to the lowest regular shelf price of Coles and Woolworths. Some products include Western Star spread, Bega cheese, SunRice, Panadol Rapid, and MAGGI 2 Minute Noodles.
Do you have additional tips to save even more money on groceries? Do you like to shop at IGA? Let us know in the comments below.

Sponsored
I have 3 IGAs in my area 2 I will use and the 3rd I won't step foot in due to the dirtiness of the store and out of date items where as the other 2 have both been newly renovated and they are stocked well with fresh items .

I find their prices are equal with Coles and woollies so will be interesting to see their price drops.

Just wished they did online shopping

"Western Star spread, Bega cheese, SunRice, Panadol Rapid, and MAGGI 2 Minute Noodles will not only be affordable but also competitively priced".

Well, I'm sorry but that's not what we want. Western Star Spread is not a good product to use because of its contents. Pure Butter is what is best. SunRice is a grain and grains are too high in carbs and inflammatory to the system, Maggi 2-minute noodles are extremely high in carbs and contain additives that need to be avoided. Maybe for some people the Panadol Rapid is important so we will pass that one. However, what we want is reduced prices on healthy foods not processed foods. Reduce prices on clean vegetables, good quality meat and berries, pure butter and olive oil etc. Allow people that do not ordinarily buy them because of the cost to be able to at least afford some of them. Help people to stop eating bad food. Remember good food is medicine, bad food needs medicine.

Wow imagine the marketing strategy if outlets contributed to a sincere approach to the national health crisis on obesity and metabolic diseases.

Probably be like Woolworths and Coles. From what I see the locked in reduced prices are on items that are not big sellers so it is not a saving for most customers. If they were genuine they would be on items like eggs, fruit and vegetable, meat and grocery items with high turnover that most customers use.

I always watch the catalogues.
IGA is usually a bit too expensive, however, from time to time they have some cracker sales.
I went there today because they were selling 10 cans of Kirks soft drink for $6.90. That's a good price.
Other places do the same from time to time. You just have to be on the lookout. I am fortunate in that I life quite close to all 3, so I get the lion's share on my once a month shop.
Unfortunately, Coles & Woolworths only do their catalogues online. I prefer the paper so I can have the 3 in front of me and compare. Life wasn't meant to be easy.

I shop the specials at the local IGA and never ever pay full price for anything there. Generally, they are too expensive.

How magnanimous of IGA, Coles and Woolworths to drop their prices because of the high cost of living. Absolute rubbish. In my humble opinion it only shows that the prices were too high to begin with. I know that when I see prices go up a lot I just refuse to buy those products. Perhaps the supermarkets are realising that they are losing their massive profits and they are only trying to get them back.