Save effort, money, and time using this $12 Kmart item with multiple uses

In the world of home organisation and efficiency, finding a product that simplifies your daily tasks without breaking the bank is like striking gold.

Kmart, a beloved destination for savvy shoppers, has once again hit the mark with a $12 kitchen item causing quite a stir among Australian households.

But what’s the item in question?

The multi-functional Bucket Strainer ($12) is proving to be a game-changer in the kitchen and laundry room.

This isn't just any ordinary bucket. It's a cleverly designed tool with a removable inner strainer and a bottom plug for easy drainage, making it a standout product for various uses.

Its versatility and affordability have made it a hot topic on social media, with shoppers eager to share their finds and how they've incorporated this gem into their daily routines.

image.jpg
Shoppers love the versatility of the $12 Kmart product. Credit: Kmart / @dina.sweethome.style_ / TikTok

The bucket strainer's dual functionality has caught the attention of home organisation enthusiasts like interior organiser Dina Santos.

‘This bucket strainer from Kmart, that I actually got two of—one for my laundry and one for my kitchen—has been a blessing for me,’ she said.

‘Having just a single kitchen sink, this strainer with a removable inner strainer and bottom plug for easy drainage works perfectly for food preparation and clean-up.’

She's not alone in her praise; many customers express their delight at finding such a practical item at a fraction of the cost.

‘I couldn’t believe the price compared to others on the market. The quality is awesome, and it makes cleaning fruit and veggies so much easier,’ one Kmart customer said.

'Very cheap but good quality,' one review reads, highlighting the value for money that Kmart consistently delivers.

‘Same item is $79.95 at a brand store, this is a real bargain,’ another commented.

But the usefulness of this $12 wonder extends beyond the kitchen sink.

In the laundry, it serves as an affordable alternative to pricier soaking systems.

'Instead of paying $40 for a laundry strucket, this beauty is perfect for soaking clothes,' one customer pointed out.

The ease of transferring soaked laundry directly to the washing machine is a time-saving benefit anyone with a hefty laundry load can appreciate.

Outdoor enthusiasts and gardeners haven't been left out of the loop, either.

The bucket's compact size and functionality make it ideal for camping trips, where conserving water and space is often a priority.

‘Might get a few more for the garden for dirty gloves, repotting plants, etc.,’ one person said.

The buzz around this Kmart find is not just anecdotal; the product has amassed a significant number of glowing online reviews, with customers eager to share their satisfaction and the various ways they've put the bucket strainer to use.

It's not uncommon to see shoppers buying multiple units, dedicating each one to different tasks around the home.

‘This is a multi-use item, I have three! One for soaking clothes, one with cleaning supplies, and one for the kitchen. I can soak/clean a week's veggies in one go, lift out the basket and leave them to air dry—no fuss,’ one person commented.

You can watch Dina’s video below:

Credit: @dina.sweethome.style_ / TikTok

In a similar story, Kmart shoppers also lauded its $1.75 ‘game-changing’ product for easily draining canned beans and other items.

This product received a near-perfect rating on Kmart’s website, with customers sharing positive reviews. But what product is this? Find out more about it here.
Key Takeaways
  • Shoppers at Kmart are raving about a versatile $12 Bucket Strainer with multiple uses for the kitchen and laundry.
  • The bucket strainer features a removable inner strainer and a bottom plug for easy drainage, making tasks like rinsing produce or soaking clothes more efficient.
  • The product has received many positive reviews for its affordability and functionality.
  • Customers are finding a range of creative uses for the bucket strainer, from washing baby bottles to repotting plants and soaking clothes.
Have you tried this bucket strainer from Kmart? What are your thoughts on Kmart’s budget kitchen gadgets? Let us know your experiences and opinions in the comments below.

Sponsored