Rumours swirl around Prince Harry and Meghan's marriage, but is there any truth to it?

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have never shied away from breaking tradition and causing a stir within the royal family.

Their journey from being senior royals to stepping back and relocating to California has been a rollercoaster ride filled with ups and downs.

Now, since they made their announcement, there has been a lot of talk and speculation about their family.

The most recent iteration, if rumours are to be believed: the Sussexes are taking time apart to work on their relationship during challenging times.

A source allegedly close to the power couple broke their silence and spoke in their defence on Page Six.

compressed-wedding.jpeg
Meghan Markle, an American actress, and Prince Harry, the younger son of King Charles and Princess Diana, captured global attention with their high-profile royal wedding in 2018. Image from flickr

‘It’s not true. It’s literally made up,’ they said, speaking about the supposed marital woes of the Sussexes.

According to reports, Prince Harry is planning a solo Netflix project in Africa, which he allegedly sees as a place where he feels authentic and at home.

compressed-sussex.jpeg
They have been actively involved in charitable work, advocating for causes such as mental health awareness and social justice, while also making headlines for their candid interviews and decision to establish financial independence from the royal family. Image from flickr

It's also suggested that the financial pressure of their lavish lifestyle in California, combined with emotional issues, has strained their five-year marriage.

Reports said, ‘That stress, coupled with their emotional issues, has likely made life a living hell. Taking time apart on different continents will hopefully help them find whatever they need to move on.’

Meanwhile, as reported by the UK's Bella magazine, Meghan has decided to focus on individual projects separate from their joint brand.

The decision may have been influenced by the loss of their Spotify deal.

A source told the magazine that Meghan believes that working independently will lead to greater success, even with Prince Harry's continued support.

Key Takeaways

• Reports of trouble in Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's marriage have elicited a response from a source close to the Sussexes, denying these claims.
  • Radar Online reported the couple was 'taking time apart', but a Sussex insider refutes this by stating that the speculation is entirely untrue.
  • The insider also explained that the financial pressure of maintaining their Californian lifestyle, along with the collapse of their Spotify deal, has increased stress within their marriage.
  • Meghan Markle is reported to have decided to 'step away' from their joint brand to pursue solo projects, a move which is rumoured to be influenced by the loss of their Spotify deal.

Amidst the rumours and speculations surrounding Prince Harry and Meghan's marriage, it's important to approach the topic with caution.

However, it is clear that they are each embarking on separate paths, with Meghan focusing on her individual projects and Prince Harry pursuing personal endeavours.

Through it all, we acknowledge the often-forgotten human side of the dazzling duo. In the face of scrutiny, they continue to wholeheartedly support each other.

As we contemplate their journey, it begs the question: What do you think the future holds for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex? Will their individual pursuits strengthen their relationship and lead to greater success? We would love to hear your thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored
I wish the media would leave them alone. There is so much hate everywhere for them now about how they tried to ruin the Royal family. I don’t think Harry was treated well by his family since his Mother died. His father was too busy preparing William and himself for the throne. Harry and Megan left the family and are struggling to make their way in ordinary life the media should leave them to get on with it.

Reactions: Aussie deb
Affter what he has done to his family, if it was mine I'd completely disown them. This action they have on them selves, and althooough his father can't I'd request Parliament strip them of all titles. Also just to be clear I'm not a royalist, just that I detest treacherous bastards.
Hear, hear! I totally agree with you. I have never liked that 'gold digging' tart right from the very beginning! And Harry is proving just how dumb he is!

Wow! I have been proven right. I have said, right from the beginning of their relationship, that that tart was nothing but a "gold digger"! And she was/is leading Harry around by his 'tosca'!
And after all the conniving, contriving, bitching, moaning and treacherous backstabbing they expected the Royal Family to take them back!!(?) If we did the same as they did, to the Royals, we would most likely be charged with treason!
I totally agree with the idea of stripping both Harry and meghan Markle of every single title, rank and any/all income and property they receive(d) from the Crown. Turn them into ordinary Mr. & Mrs. Markle or Sussex (?) and watch just how quick the tart drops 'poor widdle' Harry.

So who'll look after the "children" while they're off doing their own thing separately!!
Ask any working mother/parents today. It's called child care (paid for or loving Grandparents or close family . been there done that & my children have grown up to be wonderful human beings & family oriented.♥

I wish them all the best & having separate interests is healthy. I don't read or listen to the Media crap that is dished out today. Their lives are no body's business so move on.

Even though I don’t agree with a lot of the things they have done such as trashing the rest of the royal family, I hope that their marriage endures. They have two adorable kids that need a mum and a dad in their lives, and there is nothing better in life than a happy marriage and being a family.
We never hear about what went wrong with Megan's first marriage.

We never hear about what went wrong with Megan's first marriage.
From reports at the time, her first husband stayed in California when she went to Canada for Suits. Seems she decided he wasn't doing what she wanted by not following her and putting her career first.

Prince Harry and his wife Meghan...
What have the two of them done for humanity, apart from spending taxpayers' money, to be so famous that they are made into media stars!?
Wouldn't it be better if their place in the media was taken by some prominent doctors, scientists or gifted children who would be successful doctors, scientists or academics tomorrow?
Еnough is enough...

I
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have never shied away from breaking tradition and causing a stir within the royal family.

Their journey from being senior royals to stepping back and relocating to California has been a rollercoaster ride filled with ups and downs.

Now, since they made their announcement, there has been a lot of talk and speculation about their family.

The most recent iteration, if rumours are to be believed: the Sussexes are taking time apart to work on their relationship during challenging times.

A source allegedly close to the power couple broke their silence and spoke in their defence on Page Six.

View attachment 25593
Meghan Markle, an American actress, and Prince Harry, the younger son of King Charles and Princess Diana, captured global attention with their high-profile royal wedding in 2018. Image from flickr

‘It’s not true. It’s literally made up,’ they said, speaking about the supposed marital woes of the Sussexes.

According to reports, Prince Harry is planning a solo Netflix project in Africa, which he allegedly sees as a place where he feels authentic and at home.

View attachment 25594
They have been actively involved in charitable work, advocating for causes such as mental health awareness and social justice, while also making headlines for their candid interviews and decision to establish financial independence from the royal family. Image from flickr

It's also suggested that the financial pressure of their lavish lifestyle in California, combined with emotional issues, has strained their five-year marriage.

Reports said, ‘That stress, coupled with their emotional issues, has likely made life a living hell. Taking time apart on different continents will hopefully help them find whatever they need to move on.’

Meanwhile, as reported by the UK's Bella magazine, Meghan has decided to focus on individual projects separate from their joint brand.

The decision may have been influenced by the loss of their Spotify deal.

A source told the magazine that Meghan believes that working independently will lead to greater success, even with Prince Harry's continued support.

Key Takeaways

• Reports of trouble in Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's marriage have elicited a response from a source close to the Sussexes, denying these claims.
  • Radar Online reported the couple was 'taking time apart', but a Sussex insider refutes this by stating that the speculation is entirely untrue.
  • The insider also explained that the financial pressure of maintaining their Californian lifestyle, along with the collapse of their Spotify deal, has increased stress within their marriage.
  • Meghan Markle is reported to have decided to 'step away' from their joint brand to pursue solo projects, a move which is rumoured to be influenced by the loss of their Spotify deal.

Amidst the rumours and speculations surrounding Prince Harry and Meghan's marriage, it's important to approach the topic with caution.

However, it is clear that they are each embarking on separate paths, with Meghan focusing on her individual projects and Prince Harry pursuing personal endeavours.

Through it all, we acknowledge the often-forgotten human side of the dazzling duo. In the face of scrutiny, they continue to wholeheartedly support each other.

As we contemplate their journey, it begs the question: What do you think the future holds for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex? Will their individual pursuits strengthen their relationship and lead to greater success? We would love to hear your thought

I think we all need to get a life, it always the magazines , press and the so call palace insider who says what’s going on , not them but people who want to put there 2 bobs worth please don’t believe everything that you read, they are only wanting you to buy there magazines or papers.