Royal experts slam Prince Harry for snubbing the Queen and the Royal Family during his new tell-all interview — “His arrogance knows no bounds!”

Royal critics have slammed Prince Harry's stance in his new tell-all chat, claiming that the estranged royal has snubbed the Queen and the Royal Family.

The Duke of Sussex recently sat down for an explosive interview with a US television network during the Invictus Games in the Netherlands — an initiative Harry found himself in 2014.

During the interview, critics said that the 37-year-old snubbed the Royal Family five times.

Here are the instances where Harry has spurned the Monarch and his family in his tell-all interview:

1. Possible Jubilee absence

7mlETv9TcMwCVPxRYs_svBxfU3-oxEXz3OaKZxfVqqp73JvhyN9XZ9QNpE_OE1FlGhFQs0GlvClkF1hb-xVmOFsRzk283Lmm9Uu__Ks13SBF1WYL9XtBQ5AMAzHRGE-QlkR7F0M

Prince Harry refused to answer questions about his possible return to the UK for the Queen’s silver jubilee. Credit: news.com.au.

The Duke of Sussex dodged the question of whether he will be returning to the UK to celebrate the Queen's 70 years on the throne.

He did, however, take the opportunity to talk about his ongoing conflict with the UK government regarding his security instead.

When asked about his possible return to the UK for the Platinum Jubilee, the estranged royal said: “I don’t know if I’ll come. There are lots of issues with security and everything else.”

2. Lilibet not meeting the Queen

Prince Harry disclosed to US journalist Hoda Kotb that his daughter, Lilibet, has yet to meet Her Majesty despite him visiting the UK twice since she was born.

It should be noted that the Duke flew to Great Britain in July last year to unveil a statue of the late Princess Diana — around one month after Meghan Markle gave birth to the Sussexes' second child.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex also notably visited Queen Elizabeth II on Thursday while they were on their way to the Invictus Games, making the trip their first joint visit since quitting royal life.

While it was uncertain whether Harry will be attending the jubilee, he assured viewers that he is "trying to do everything to make sure my kids can meet her".

3. Harry calls USA his new home

oPVTt7g6jSWotMeVGdEyMsp7B3ymZrYMWj8odHEWSTz4S8POPJ-Y-x8korfxvDDAIXKPbbiDCvw3askoKQ7xpKnaLorNjILCpoRJKXkgOHUEAi-BQ5UPT7-zqL-FlMWAaUKQ4VI

Since moving to the US two years ago, Harry considers California his new home. Credit: AFP.

Despite only moving to the US two years ago after ditching the Royal Family, Prince Harry considers the States as his new home.

The Duke said that the country has firmly cemented itself in his heart, praising his neighbours in his Montecito estate in Santa Barbara, California for welcoming him and his family.

He said: “Home for me now, for the time being, is in the States and it feels that way as well."

“We’ve been welcomed with open arms and we have such a great community up in Santa Barbara.”

4. "Special relationship" with the Queen

Critics said that Harry distanced himself from his family during the interview by claiming that he and his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, have a "really special relationship".

During the interview, the estranged royal said that he had tea with his wife Meghan and his gran, claiming that he made Her Majesty "laugh" during the affair.

The Duke of Sussex also claimed that the Monarch opened up to him, which gave her "peace".

He recalled: “We talk about things that she can’t talk about with anybody else, so that is always a nice peace to her.”

"We have a really special relationship."

5. "Right people" around the Queen

y33XE0QrZQJa1FCUoN5--SLTld54MRS5wVC_4VTvl7SiJLDTzLT3KnDEOQhmwGsBsX92wqSDXGQsZSkXw3lIAyWsNWN_8fhvXMusPRJzkzRwnDatln8_z-mFbYjj4ruZE3mib2U

Prince Harry revealed that he wants the Queen to be with the “right people”, implying that the Royal Family and the staff are not to be trusted. Credit: AFP.

Addressing the row over his royal protection, Harry revealed that he wants the "right people" around the Queen.

He explained: “Being with her was great. It was just so nice to see her. You know, she’s on great form."

“She has always got a great sense of humour with me and I’m just making sure she’s protected and has got the right people around her.”

Critics slammed the estranged royal for his misguided remark, labelling it as a "gross insult" and describing Harry as "arrogant".

Author Angela Levin wrote: “His comment on US TV is a gross insult to all the royal family, the royal doctors and all the aides around HM. His arrogance knows no bounds.”

"Prince Harry says on US TV he is making sure the Queen is ‘protected and has the right people around her’. How so?" royal expert Robert Jobson sarcastically asked.

“I think you’ll find that Prince Charles and Her Majesty’s children and William are DOING just that and supporting the Queen, with actions – and not just words.”

What are your thoughts on this? Did Prince Harry snub the Queen and the Royal Family in the interview? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.

Sponsored
Royal experts slam Prince Harry for snubbing the Queen and the Royal Family during his new tell-all interview — “His arrogance knows no bounds!”

Royal critics have slammed Prince Harry's stance in his new tell-all chat, claiming that the estranged royal has snubbed the Queen and the Royal Family.

The Duke of Sussex recently sat down for an explosive interview with a US television network during the Invictus Games in the Netherlands — an initiative Harry found himself in 2014.

During the interview, critics said that the 37-year-old snubbed the Royal Family five times.

Here are the instances where Harry has spurned the Monarch and his family in his tell-all interview:

7mlETv9TcMwCVPxRYs_svBxfU3-oxEXz3OaKZxfVqqp73JvhyN9XZ9QNpE_OE1FlGhFQs0GlvClkF1hb-xVmOFsRzk283Lmm9Uu__Ks13SBF1WYL9XtBQ5AMAzHRGE-QlkR7F0M

Prince Harry refused to answer questions about his possible return to the UK for the Queen’s silver jubilee. Credit: news.com.au.

The Duke of Sussex dodged the question of whether he will be returning to the UK to celebrate the Queen's 70 years on the throne.

He did, however, take the opportunity to talk about his ongoing conflict with the UK government regarding his security instead.

When asked about his possible return to the UK for the Platinum Jubilee, the estranged royal said: “I don’t know if I’ll come. There are lots of issues with security and everything else.”

Prince Harry disclosed to US journalist Hoda Kotb that his daughter, Lilibet, has yet to meet Her Majesty despite him visiting the UK twice since she was born.

It should be noted that the Duke flew to Great Britain in July last year to unveil a statue of the late Princess Diana — around one month after Meghan Markle gave birth to the Sussexes' second child.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex also notably visited Queen Elizabeth II on Thursday while they were on their way to the Invictus Games, making the trip their first joint visit since quitting royal life.

While it was uncertain whether Harry will be attending the jubilee, he assured viewers that he is "trying to do everything to make sure my kids can meet her".

oPVTt7g6jSWotMeVGdEyMsp7B3ymZrYMWj8odHEWSTz4S8POPJ-Y-x8korfxvDDAIXKPbbiDCvw3askoKQ7xpKnaLorNjILCpoRJKXkgOHUEAi-BQ5UPT7-zqL-FlMWAaUKQ4VI

Since moving to the US two years ago, Harry considers California his new home. Credit: AFP.

Despite only moving to the US two years ago after ditching the Royal Family, Prince Harry considers the States as his new home.

The Duke said that the country has firmly cemented itself in his heart, praising his neighbours in his Montecito estate in Santa Barbara, California for welcoming him and his family.

He said: “Home for me now, for the time being, is in the States and it feels that way as well."

“We’ve been welcomed with open arms and we have such a great community up in Santa Barbara.”

Critics said that Harry distanced himself from his family during the interview by claiming that he and his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, have a "really special relationship".

During the interview, the estranged royal said that he had tea with his wife Meghan and his gran, claiming that he made Her Majesty "laugh" during the affair.

The Duke of Sussex also claimed that the Monarch opened up to him, which gave her "peace".

He recalled: “We talk about things that she can’t talk about with anybody else, so that is always a nice peace to her.”

y33XE0QrZQJa1FCUoN5--SLTld54MRS5wVC_4VTvl7SiJLDTzLT3KnDEOQhmwGsBsX92wqSDXGQsZSkXw3lIAyWsNWN_8fhvXMusPRJzkzRwnDatln8_z-mFbYjj4ruZE3mib2U

Prince Harry revealed that he wants the Queen to be with the “right people”, implying that the Royal Family and the staff are not to be trusted. Credit: AFP.

Addressing the row over his royal protection, Harry revealed that he wants the "right people" around the Queen.

He explained: “Being with her was great. It was just so nice to see her. You know, she’s on great form."

“She has always got a great sense of humour with me and I’m just making sure she’s protected and has got the right people around her.”

Critics slammed the estranged royal for his misguided remark, labelling it as a "gross insult" and describing Harry as "arrogant".

Author Angela Levin wrote: “His comment on US TV is a gross insult to all the royal family, the royal doctors and all the aides around HM. His arrogance knows no bounds.”

"Prince Harry says on US TV he is making sure the Queen is ‘protected and has the right people around her’. How so?" royal expert Robert Jobson sarcastically asked.

“I think you’ll find that Prince Charles and Her Majesty’s children and William are DOING just that and supporting the Queen, with actions – and not just words.”

What are your thoughts on this? Did Prince Harry snub the Queen and the Royal Family in the interview? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.

Harry has become an arrogant self promoting little brat. I think he is being led astray by his darling wife whom is only after notoriety and money. How can he be looking after his Grandmother when he himself has caused her heartache by thinking he is too good for his blood family..

Harry should just stay away. It seems he’s so deluded and misguided by his own thoughts

Harry has burnt his bridges now. The royal family shouldn’t bother entertaining him not even with comments like this. It’s feeding his ego and it’s not Christian. The little Harry was a much loved royal but he’s become an embarrassment to the family and country.
It’s a sad shame. He needs to grow up.

He is a disgrace and their royal titles should be removed.

Unfortunately Harry has a much inflated sense of self importance. He may well be a Prince by birth and a Duke by the kindness of the Queen but as he decided to step down from the royal family he is just another self serving, spoilt brat who spits the dummy when he can't get his own way. He has tried holding his own family to ransom and seems quite miffed that they are able to carry on without him. He should wake up to himself before he has alienated the last few of his friends and followers. and his Granny is gone. Meghan has a lot to answer for.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: kitty and Nardia
I think he has caused her so much hurt, stress and sadness since he bought his now wife onto the scene, he doesn’t seem to be able to make any rational decisions anymore. He only seems to open his mouth to change gear these days such a shame as he used to be such a beloved member of the Royal Family - but not anymore.

Prince Harry is besotted with Meghan. She is pulling the strings here! Harry needs to consider that the Queen is 96 & May pass away BEFORE he swallows his pride, pays for his own security & brings his children to England to see their Great grandmother! The other side of this coin is Meghan’s father who has not been allowed to see the children either! Smacks of “using” the children as a weapon to “ punish” family members to me!

Reactions: Ricci
Harry should just stay away. It seems he’s so deluded and misguided by his own thoughts

Harry has burnt his bridges now. The royal family shouldn’t bother entertaining him not even with comments like this. It’s feeding his ego and it’s not Christian. The little Harry was a much loved royal but he’s become an embarrassment to the family and country.
It’s a sad shame. He needs to grow up.
We shouldn't be so judgemental !

I think he has caused her so much hurt, stress and sadness since he bought his now wife onto the scene, he doesn’t seem to be able to make any rational decisions anymore. He only seems to open his mouth to change gear these days such a shame as he used to be such a beloved member of the Royal Family - but not anymore.
I admire him for being his own person.