Robert Irwin posted a 'spectacular' update, and fans are loving it!

It seems like the Irwin family just can't stay still and are always up to something new and exciting!

Recently, Robert Irwin and his girlfriend of two years, Rorie Buckey, posted about their Tasmanian getaway—with fans gushing over the couple.

The pictures showed a smiling Robert and Rorie standing underneath a beautiful, pink blossoming tree, with more shots showcasing their stay at a stunning countryside accommodation with breathtaking views.

Rorie captioned her post with just one word: 'Tasmania!!'

Photo_20231003_082258_0000.png
Robert and Rorie posted a photo from their trip to Tasmania. Credit: roriebuckey/Instagram

The snaps also revealed the remarkable encounters they experienced, like wildlife explorations, fundamental wine tastings and scenic strolls.

Robert wrote a comment, saying: ‘Amazing trip’.

Naturally, Robert's family members couldn't miss an opportunity to fawn over the couple—especially mum Terri Irwin!

‘Such a beautiful couple in my favourite place on Earth!’ She commented, to which Robert replied, ‘Love you, mum!’

His big sister Bindi was also in the comment section, writing, ‘Spectacular’.

It's no surprise fans were also eager to express their love and admiration for the young couple—with one even referring to the couple as 'relationship goals'.

‘Oh my gosh, I was waiting for these!! We spotted you while we were taking photos near the mini gazebo. Cutest couple ever, hope you enjoyed Tasmania,’ another fan said.

But it appears this wasn’t the only holiday the pair had together recently because just a couple of weeks ago, they were also spotted snuggling up on a rooftop in New York City.

Rorie even filmed a black-and-white video of the two and posted it on social media.

'R&R take on NYC!!' Rorie’s caption read.

This relationship between the two 19-year-olds has been going strong over the past two years.

The two have grown close over their shared love of the environment, and Rorie is always by his side, so it's no wonder fans are so supportive of their relationship.

Robert is following in the footsteps of his late dad, Steve, concerning conservation efforts and animal advocacy.

Key Takeaways
  • Robert Irwin and his girlfriend Rorie Buckey have shared photos from their latest adventure to Tasmania.
  • Buckey, 19, shared photos from the holiday, including wildlife encounters, wine tastings and scenic views.
  • Irwin's family, including his mother, Terri and sister, Bindi, reacted to the photos with positivity and warmth.
  • Fans of the couple expressed their affection for the pair in the comments, praising their relationship.

What’s the most memorable trip you’ve had with a loved one? Share them in the comments below!

• Love
Reactions: Tervueren
Sponsored
It seems like the Irwin family just can't stay still and are always up to something new and exciting!

Recently, Robert Irwin and his girlfriend of two years, Rorie Buckey, posted about their Tasmanian getaway—with fans gushing over the couple.

The pictures showed a smiling Robert and Rorie standing underneath a beautiful, pink blossoming tree, with more shots showcasing their stay at a stunning countryside accommodation with breathtaking views.

Rorie captioned her post with just one word: 'Tasmania!!'

View attachment 31316
Robert and Rorie posted a photo from their trip to Tasmania. Credit: roriebuckey/Instagram

The snaps also revealed the remarkable encounters they experienced, like wildlife explorations, fundamental wine tastings and scenic strolls.

Robert wrote a comment, saying: ‘Amazing trip’.

Naturally, Robert's family members couldn't miss an opportunity to fawn over the couple—especially mum Terri Irwin!

‘Such a beautiful couple in my favourite place on Earth!’ She commented, to which Robert replied, ‘Love you, mum!’

His big sister Bindi was also in the comment section, writing, ‘Spectacular’.

It's no surprise fans were also eager to express their love and admiration for the young couple—with one even referring to the couple as 'relationship goals'.

‘Oh my gosh, I was waiting for these!! We spotted you while we were taking photos near the mini gazebo. Cutest couple ever, hope you enjoyed Tasmania,’ another fan said.

But it appears this wasn’t the only holiday the pair had together recently because just a couple of weeks ago, they were also spotted snuggling up on a rooftop in New York City.

Rorie even filmed a black-and-white video of the two and posted it on social media.

'R&R take on NYC!!' Rorie’s caption read.

This relationship between the two 19-year-olds has been going strong over the past two years.

The two have grown close over their shared love of the environment, and Rorie is always by his side, so it's no wonder fans are so supportive of their relationship.

Robert is following in the footsteps of his late dad, Steve, concerning conservation efforts and animal advocacy.

Key Takeaways

• Robert Irwin and his girlfriend Rorie Buckey have shared photos from their latest adventure to Tasmania.
  • Buckey, 19, shared photos from the holiday, including wildlife encounters, wine tastings and scenic views.
  • Irwin's family, including his mother, Terri and sister, Bindi, reacted to the photos with positivity and warmth.
  • Fans of the couple expressed their affection for the pair in the comments, praising their relationship.

What’s the most memorable trip you’ve had with a loved one? Share them in the comments below!

gushing, fawning, How about this one do it with Grandad Bob. This family not on my xmas list. Girlfriend of two years and they are 19 years old!!!!!!! My, how things have changed. No one seems to care about morals and plasters it all over the media and the stupid media are like cats lapping milk. NO not for me.

Reactions: Phyll
My all time favourite holiday was our honeymoon in 1974. We spent 2weeks travelling from the Hunter Valley in NSW to Gympie in Qld and back. We went up the coast and back inland. It was the first time either of us had been to Qld and neither of us had ever had a holiday that wasn’t visiting relatives before, or that was more than a week long. Our days were filled with exploring and our nights were filled with passion. We had a wonderful time. We have had some great holidays since with our kids and grandkids and a trip to Tasmania on our own but our honeymoon was extra special.