Riddle Masters 10.07.23

Hello and happy Monday, members!

Here's today's riddle:

A farmer in Victoria owns a beautiful pear tree. A fruit shop owner calls the farmer to see how much fruit is available for him to purchase. The farmer knows that the main trunk has 24 branches. Each branch has exactly 12 boughs, and each bough has exactly 6 twigs. Since each twig bears one piece of fruit, how many plums will the farmer be able to deliver?

A bit tricky with all those numbers, isn't it? However, I'm confident you'll get this correct in no time. Tell us your answers below!
None as it is a pear tree not a plum tree

Riddle Masters 10.07.23

Here's today's riddle:

A farmer in Victoria owns a beautiful pear tree. A fruit shop owner calls the farmer to see how much fruit is available for him to purchase. The farmer knows that the main trunk has 24 branches. Each branch has exactly 12 boughs, and each bough has exactly 6 twigs. Since each twig bears one piece of fruit, how many plums will the farmer be able to deliver?

A bit tricky with all those numbers, isn't it? However, I'm confident you'll get this correct in no time. Tell us your answers below!

Riddle Masters 10.07.23

Here's today's riddle:

Depends on whether the cockatoos and possums have noticed it.

• Wow
Reactions: Jarred Santos
Riddle Masters 10.07.23

Here's today's riddle:

Riddle Masters 10.07.23

Here's today's riddle:

none it's a pear tree not plum

Riddle Masters 10.07.23

Here's today's riddle:

none

Riddle Masters 10.07.23

Here's today's riddle:

None as it is a pear tree, not plum.

Riddle Masters 10.07.23

Here's today's riddle:

none

Riddle Masters 10.07.23

Here's today's riddle:

None as it's a pear tree not able to deliver plums

Riddle Masters 10.07.23

Here's today's riddle:

None; the farmer has a pear tree not a plum tree (that we know of anyway)