Riddle Masters 04.09.23

Hello, members! It's the first Monday of September, and you know what Mondays mean for us---new riddles!

Here's this week's first:

The marathon man timed himself and found out that if he wore a bright white outfit, he ran 20 km in 80 minutes, but when he wore a dark outfit, he ran 20 km in one hour and twenty minutes. Should he wear a different colour for his next race?

Hmmm... I say he wear whatever he wants as long as he's wearing something! Kidding aside, do you know the answer? If so, tell us below!
The colour does not make any difference to the time.

Riddle Masters 04.09.23

Hello, members! It's the first Monday of September, and you know what Mondays mean for us---new riddles!

The marathon man timed himself and found out that if he wore a bright white outfit, he ran 20 km in 80 minutes, but when he wore a dark outfit, he ran 20 km in one hour and twenty minutes. Should he wear a different colour for his next race?

Hmmm... I say he wear whatever he wants as long as he's wearing something! Kidding aside, do you know the answer? If so, tell us below!
Only if he wants to, it makes no difference to his time

Riddle Masters 04.09.23

He should wear no clothes at all. He will run faster with the police trying to catch him!

• Wow
Reactions: Jarred Santos
80 minutes is 1hour 20minutes. He will run the same time no matter what colour he wears

Riddle Masters 04.09.23

He should wear bright red. You know that red goes faster. He could then run the 1st 10 km in 35 mins and the 2nd 10 in 45 mins. It doesnt matter they all add up to 80 mins.

Riddle Masters 04.09.23

Both time frames are 80 min with the same result - why change?

Riddle Masters 04.09.23

same time 80 minutes is hour and twenty minutes, I wonder how long it would take him if he ran with NO clothes on

Riddle Masters 04.09.23

Makes no difference, wear whatever

It is the same! 80 minutes is one hour and twenty minutes. So it makes no difference what colour he wears he runs the same time 🤗

Riddle Masters 04.09.23

Don't need to wear different colour.Same time,different readings,same equivalent.80 minutes is the same,60 minutes is 1 hour equivalent,this 80 minutes is 1hour 20 minutes.