Riddle Masters 03.11.2023

Good Morning Riddle Masters! 👋

We have your third and final riddle of the week!

I can be long; I can be short. I can be grown, and I can be bought. I can be painted or left bare. I can be round or square. What am I?

Isn’t that a brain tickler? If you know the answer, post it in the comments below.

As always, our ‘spoiler’ button will automatically hide yours and others’ answers. To reveal those answers, simply click the ‘spoiler button’.

Good luck and Happy Riddle-ing! :giggle:
Fingernail’s

Hey members! This riddle was quite tricky but so many of you got the answer correct! Well done! :)

So the answer is:
Fingernails

But as some of you pointed out, there are other answers that fit the bill.

So we counted:
Timber and hair

And now, here are the Riddle Masters:

Bawdyandy, Topher, Craig Smith, Paul1951, pbattershill, firefox, Mark K, Phil_Byrne, tereseh, Nicky, TopCat21, Mustang GT, David S. Anderson, FrankieO, RLL, Fugly, Buzzy, Cheryl W, Cass3215, Ellen F, Jennylolo, Singomate, Margaret 9, Chezbud, Fisherman2320, Dizzy, Helen171, Jron, Twoee, leslie_may, rathompson, BJM, Rhondi, Annie Webster, Furbaby, Snug, chean1210, RTS, Lorraine Rea, Big Al, Ray Black, Ian Croxford, Roscobro, TrixieLovesTigers, MCF, gabbymck, Dorothy Kay, Heather T2, mjnana, Laney68, DuckyD, chezna, Luckyus, Gerlinde Turchin, Jancgr, Valerie Dolly, Bougs3544, Brassmonkey1938, Spurt, Yvonne C., Lochiedog, Observer, Linda51, Carolyn T, Gazman, Deborah Crompton, Tisme47, Suziq12, Sonning, Ducksnuts, Christine H., OldBells, CharlesAH, Victor Jackson, catsclaws, Ian Crane-Luff, Mina vriesekolk, KenBruce, Littleboy8, JudithOng, Gil, ChrisUren, casperdcat, featherfour, arsalik, ramjet11, Marybell, JoAnne 1961, Emmy Im12, O'Rourke, Inot54, Phyll, Ashmenou, Jo Piper3, Annewithane, greenjanb, Hewy57, mitchell55, Sandygwalk, Carol, Mrtnst, Nanna@Goulburn, Tilbacroc, Freeman27, Blossom29, Frog1958, Belinda1248, Waynec, Southmelbswans, helooney3, Presley1, SeniorSnoopy, thomas, Eveil, SandyM, Boss1949, Abby2, Roh, Suemalloo, rowanf, Harvey35, candalyn49, Davo's Delirium, Mistydolphin1, NickyW, Thr fonz & wenjac.

Congratulations, legends! See you all in the next riddle! ;)

Reactions: Abby2

I can be long; I can be short. I can be grown, and I can be bought. I can be painted or left bare. I can be round or square. What am I?

Isn’t that a brain tickler? If you know the answer, post it in the comments below.

As always, our ‘spoiler’ button will automatically hide yours and others’ answers. To reveal those answers, simply click the ‘spoiler button’.

Gate post.

The answer you are probably looking for is "fingernails",
but there is another possibility......

I can be long; (as I am tall, or alternatively I am slow and sometimes late). I can be short (as in short tempered). I can be grown, (I've already been grown to a size 6XL) and I can be bought (doesn't everyone have a price?). I can be painted (I did once pose for a portrait) or left bare (I'm bare at least once a day when I shower). I can be round (did I mention 6XL?) or square (I'm sure many have considered me to be that). What am I? I am ME.
Clever!

Timber

Timber

Timber.