REVEALED: The THREE INGREDIENTS to make your towels soft and snuggly again WITHOUT BREAKING A SWEAT

REVEALED: The THREE INGREDIENTS to make your towels soft and snuggly again WITHOUT BREAKING A SWEAT
Doing laundry is one of the household chores that many of us dread. Towels in particular are extremely hard to get clean — you need to put a lot of time and effort to get rid of stains and make them soft and snuggly again.

If you're one of those people who are struggling to rejuvenate your towels, don't worry, social media star Carolina McCauley has got you covered!

The Perth mum-of-two, who became a social media sensation for her 'home hacks' videos, has revealed the secret to washing your towels.

Credit: TikTok/@carolina.mccauley

Carolina swears by the combination of laundry detergent, white vinegar, and baking soda to restore the original texture of her towels when washing.

Her video begins with Carolina advising her viewers to wash the towels separately.

She then places a towel inside a washing machine and adds half a cup of baking soda to it.

Next, she adds an equal mix of laundry detergent and white vinegar to the wash.

Carolina says that white vinegar helps with texture, noting that it contains properties that can brighten and soften the material, as opposed to fabric softeners which usually contain harsh, dangerous chemicals.

The mum also advises others to 'go easy on the laundry detergent'.

Finally, Carolina set the washing machine to medium heat and let the towel wash in it. Repeat the process with the remaining towels.

l2yMAOGpcIFJyuTXH2Nf82P1cTsz3D44RSSaMp6oAjFKszoJIz2cDh06yISbNA4On-OakhZs9URqHqApVBOfgpFlCrJyqw21S3Zs9BumNJ8NgIkXMN4F6mVVLstQZHq7qoX9HW0
MA00pTDG26bhsVcIE0KcvRP8XRftPLfWxgRvCdqvZmf9Zfcxo6SQCwsssjdz59ta95pkn1btYUucnJfN11azJxi9D8ufAd31gT45jVbBuWQDsgfGSOTy_HMJrpKslCXKJCRbIM0

The mum-of-two said that she swears by the combination of laundry detergent, white vinegar, and baking soda to make her towels soft and snuggly again. Credit: TikTok/@carolina.mccauley.

The video was met with praise from the TikTok community, with many saying that the hack instantly made their towels soft.

One user wrote: 'The white vinegar neutralises the soda.'

'Yeah you should never use fabric softener on your towels,' added another.

Do you know of any other laundry washing hacks? Share them with us in the comments below so other members can use them too!

Sponsored
Yes I use it on floors too, I have the SPOTLESS books by Shannon Lush and Jennifer Fleming and there are loads of things you can use white vinegar for in there, mostly cleaning various items.

Reactions: Lindyloo
Yes I use it on floors too, I have the SPOTLESS books by Shannon Lush and Jennifer Fleming and there are loads of things you can use white vinegar for in there, mostly cleaning various items.
I might google for other uses

I might google for other uses
I also use it for wiping down bench tops, oven, microwave, spills in the floor. when I'm stuck how to get a stain out or clean something I check in one of the books (3 of them) there's always a way to do it.

Reactions: Lindyloo
I have always (58 yrs married) used fabric softener and it has not harmed my towels. I actually put them in the dryer for a few minutes when dry or almost dry and they fluff up beautifully. Have had the same towels for over 20 years....believe that or not, up to you.
I’ve been doing the same for nearly 50 years, and my towels are soft and fluffy.

Doing laundry is one of the household chores that many of us dread. Towels in particular are extremely hard to get clean — you need to put a lot of time and effort to get rid of stains and make them soft and snuggly again.

If you're one of those people who are struggling to rejuvenate your towels, don't worry, social media star Carolina McCauley has got you covered!

The Perth mum-of-two, who became a social media sensation for her 'home hacks' videos, has revealed the secret to washing your towels.

Credit: TikTok/@carolina.mccauley

Carolina swears by the combination of laundry detergent, white vinegar, and baking soda to restore the original texture of her towels when washing.

Her video begins with Carolina advising her viewers to wash the towels separately.

She then places a towel inside a washing machine and adds half a cup of baking soda to it.

Next, she adds an equal mix of laundry detergent and white vinegar to the wash.

Carolina says that white vinegar helps with texture, noting that it contains properties that can brighten and soften the material, as opposed to fabric softeners which usually contain harsh, dangerous chemicals.

The mum also advises others to 'go easy on the laundry detergent'.

Finally, Carolina set the washing machine to medium heat and let the towel wash in it. Repeat the process with the remaining towels.

l2yMAOGpcIFJyuTXH2Nf82P1cTsz3D44RSSaMp6oAjFKszoJIz2cDh06yISbNA4On-OakhZs9URqHqApVBOfgpFlCrJyqw21S3Zs9BumNJ8NgIkXMN4F6mVVLstQZHq7qoX9HW0
MA00pTDG26bhsVcIE0KcvRP8XRftPLfWxgRvCdqvZmf9Zfcxo6SQCwsssjdz59ta95pkn1btYUucnJfN11azJxi9D8ufAd31gT45jVbBuWQDsgfGSOTy_HMJrpKslCXKJCRbIM0

The mum-of-two said that she swears by the combination of laundry detergent, white vinegar, and baking soda to make her towels soft and snuggly again. Credit: TikTok/@carolina.mccauley.

The video was met with praise from the TikTok community, with many saying that the hack instantly made their towels soft.

One user wrote: 'The white vinegar neutralises the soda.'

'Yeah you should never use fabric softener on your towels,' added another.

Do you know of any other laundry washing hacks? Share them with us in the comments below so other members can use them too!

one towel at a time? get out of here!