REVEALED: Aussie fitness coach shares her ‘delicious, low-calorie coffee hacks’ on social media

REVEALED: Aussie fitness coach shares her ‘delicious, low-calorie coffee hacks’ on social media
I'm sure most of us here at the SDC are guilty of being fond of coffee. Whether you prefer the classic beverage hot or cold, in many of its forms, the drink packs high amounts of sugar that might not be good for those of us who are looking to keep their health in check.

If you're one of those who can't give up this caffeine-packed drink, then Aussie fitness coach Bec Hardgrave got good news for you!

The 25-year-old from Brisbane took to TikTok to reveal her customised order from Zarraffa's Coffee which she claims is ‘low-calorie’.

dVrEfpIu0SYxsnUsdbdt7--81mQVXb9FC9CQtR5cfJrwCQjIq1lpfealcysRFj7bKcKE_TCtnytzidsfveF4mua_c1K7VjFOv_S_anhnJg18EkpyMPdYZZ7XeDy4M1FO2RiDfl0
m7UjE-PtPTd60qoJq2PwZIhcnXGx_wh-euI1r-NITDjiAlygZShmIuSzkNFbowSnG1l2quKCfWyFuIypLSpBN6u_waIBWUdg6JyQP_8uRy1Ji8ObB2XH4X-gu1xKRD0oUcb5zuY

Aussie fitness coach claims that her customised coffee order is not just delicious but is also low-calorie, perfect for those who enjoy drinking coffee but are keeping their health in check. Credit: TikTok/@bechardgrave.
The fitness coach said that the drink — a grande iced long black with almond milk, one shot of sugar-free caramel syrup, and one dollop of whipped cream — only contains 85 calories.

'Did you know a medium or 'grande' iced caramel fusion is 600 calories?! And a normal iced latte is 200? Check out my coffee order and it's under 100 calories and super delicious,' she said in the clip.

Bec then recommended the 'super delicious' drink to her 67,000 Instagram followers, specifically to those who enjoy drinking coffee but are looking to lose or maintain weight.

Aside from the Zarraffa take-out, the fitness coach also revealed her 'hack' for a low-calorie Caramilk iced coffee drink you can order from Maccas earlier this month.

Credit: TikTok/@bechardgrave

She featured the 'hack' in a TikTok clip where she was seen ordering an iced long black with a dash of almond milk, topped with whipped cream. She also ordered Caramilk McFlurry toppings on the side.

She said in the video: 'Did you know you can order the Caramilk McFlurry toppings on the side? I did and I popped them into my favourite coffee.'

'I even added some whipped cream and then I popped the chocolate flakes on top. The whole thing was under 150 calories - and so delicious. You definitely have to try this out.'

The clip also showed the fitness coach pouring the caramel sauce into her ice coffee before sprinkling the Caramilk flakes over the top.

Her Caramilk coffee 'hack' gained attention from fellow coffee fans.

One TikTok user wrote: 'I had this tonight and it was the absolute best drink. My new favourite.'

Meanwhile, others expressed their excitement over the thought of getting their hands on this drink.

'I'm definitely doing this,' one wrote

Another added: 'That does look good.'

Do you know other ‘coffee hacks’? Share it with us in the comments below so other members of the SDC can try them too!

Sponsored