Leenie

Jul 8, 2023
Recipe for caraway seed cake

Does anyone have a recipe for caraway seed cake , if so could you please post it please , would be most appreciated,thank you.

Thank you @ littleboy8 ,this is one of my favourite cakes, and Genoa fruit cake which I haven’t been able to buy for years , it was made by Top Taste and woollies stopped stocking it.
My mums also she was English so she made the yummiest cakes for us.l’m going to be making her fruit cake recipe tomorrow I make one every week it’s so delicious. I’m a gutz you’ve probably noticed.🤣

Reactions: Leenie
Thank you @ littleboy8 ,this is one of my favourite cakes, and Genoa fruit cake which I haven’t been able to buy for years , it was made by Top Taste and woollies stopped stocking it.
You can also look up “the English kitchen”and “hamley kitchen”recipes they are great easy recipes.😊

I’d love to but it’s in my head and my hands are arthritic and can’t cope with typing for too long too much pain.my friend makes it for me.shes a gem.😊
I’m sorry to hear that pain is a terrible thing , is there anything that can lessen the arthritis,I know people have been crippled with that disease , it seems you have a wonderful friend don’t let her get away they are few and far between.

Reactions: Littleboy8
I’m sorry to hear that pain is a terrible thing , is there anything that can lessen the arthritis,I know people have been crippled with that disease , it seems you have a wonderful friend don’t let her get away they are few and far between.
She is my neighbour and she’s not going anywhere.😊pain killers and exercise and eating well as in no sugar, no gluten etc. could be worse I could be bedridden. Life goes on so smile and the world smiles with you right.😍