julie612765

Feb 21, 2024
NSW
Recently joined

Hi all,
I just joined recently but before this, I have been receiving daily newsletters. I am Julie from NSW and often called Julz for short.
I am a retired Finance Manager and I enjoy travelling every year. I used to work with a global tour wholesaler so even though I am no longer working for them, I still enjoy their travel benefits which also gets passed on to my family and friends :) And anyone can be my friend hahaha. For me travel is a therapy. I belong to a church choir and we have a Retirees Club. We get to meet up on special occasions and also travel together often at least once a year. Not sure if there is a directory of members here with their states where they live so maybe in my future trip, I can contact them and we can meet up.

I like the jokes, riddles of this club. I have not really looked into the discount directory but I think I should.

Thanks to admin for the Add!

Reactions: Wandiwa
Welcome to the SDC community Julz! Pleasure to have you on board! Also, big thanks for sharing all these details about yourself! Sounds like you're keeping very busy! We would love to hear more about your adventures if you'd like to share! 😊 Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Reactions: julie612765
Thank you Tricia! I am RETIRED, I do what I want, when I want :)
I have a travel bucket list so each year I check travel deals :) Last year I had five trips that included Japan, London, Iceland and the Northern Lights. My highlight was the Northern Lights. Our travel group (with my sister, sister in law and choir retirees friends) got very lucky and saw the Northern Lights in Iceland for 4 nights. Awesome Aurora!!!! If someone here from this group needs travel tips, happy to help.