Qualities

Hi good morning to our merry throng. Here’s one I’ve been thinking about whats one of your best quality’s and how do you use it daily to enhance your life and those around you ?
Oooh, you're on a roll with fantastic questions, @Happyhawk! :D I'm curious to see what the other members are going to have to say about this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh, you're on a roll with fantastic questions, @Happyhawk! :D I'm curious to see what the other members are going to have to say about this one.
My best one is to make sure I’m introduced to a new patron of our gardens and turning them into a come- back friend sometimes a challenge I’m up for

I like to smile at people. Even if I don't know them. I also like to talk to people. Well rather people talk to me.
My mother was on a train with me one day, I was in my mid 20s, over the course of an hour or so 5 strangers came and chatted to me. My mother then said you're not doing anything to encourage them, I said nope but this is usual. And it still continues to this day. I'm 65.

I’ve got a Hugh penchant for doing both of those in spades
I like saying to people I've never met before, Hi how have you been keeping? how long has it been since we last saw each other, without elucidating and let them try and work it out. On a side note my missus reckons I'm a dead set arsehole for doing it, so I tell her to take me out more but she knows me to well.

I don't fill my life up with appointments, get-togethers, clubs etc, so I'm able to babysit, help family and just be available.
I had a friend who had her diary booked up weeks ahead, so it was hard to see her without an appointment.
I found it very irritating.