DanielCroft

Dec 15, 2021
Product Review Suggestions!

Hello to all you lovely people!

Now that we have begun dishing out product reviews, we would like YOU to help us decide what to review next!

Is there something you are super excited to try but are unsure of the outcome? Are you scared to try out a home brand option after years and years of emptying your pocket for a name brand? The SDC is at your service!

Pop your suggestions in a comment down below and we'll get cracking on trying it out!

Hello to all you lovely people!

Now that we have begun dishing out product reviews, we would like YOU to help us decide what to review next!

Is there something you are super excited to try but are unsure of the outcome? Are you scared to try out a home brand option after years and years of emptying your pocket for a name brand? The SDC is at your service!

Pop your suggestions in a comment down below and we'll get cracking on trying it out!
I think private health insurance is thd most difficult decision for pensioners Can you give ex any suggest 🤞🤪

Reactions: Nettles
In regards to your survey on bikkies, I would have loved to know the weight of the biscuits. Are some smaller or larger in comparison. Many times items are cheaper in comparison but there is a weight difference. Was the 500gm total on bikkies or made up of packaging?

I would really like to have you do a review of soft pack soups. For example Heinz Vs Coles Brand. I try to always keep a few in the fridge to make a good quick meal if you get home late or don't feel like cooking.
I would also be interested on a review of steam irons.

I would like you to leave Harry and Andrew alone. Also. how come nobody condones what Charles
and Camilla did. Your column has changed and there are too many negative items.

I would like to see a review on printers. Has anyone got access to the Choice Magazine review from May 2022