Pro cleaner from Melbourne shares 'handy' $4 cleaning tool from Kmart!

Cleaning the bathroom can be quite a tiring task, especially if you don't have the right tools with you!

Here, a professional cleaner advises fellow homeowners that they don't need anything "fancy" to clean and completely transform their shower area.

According to Kacie Stephens, a professional cleaner who handles the social media page The Big Clean Co, you only need a few things when you want to give your bathroom a much-needed deep clean.

And the best part? These things won't break the bank either!

The Melbourne cleaner revealed that when it comes to transforming her clients' showers, she only needs dishwashing liquid and the 2-in-1 Dish Brush from Kmart.

0CWCzOHtQDUuZzMIyxeznU-ik34umy2cDp9SoL2xhd01EtbszbXGrL5qtIRYN5SDMcRNaKoC9K1WdByc4zvEGm2PmY9uHEwE_alxivb4kMjWrQApLEo5xoLVx39SwCLMutigdORb

Kacie uses this $4 dish brush from Kmart to clean showers. Credit: TikTok/@thebigcleanco.
On her cleaning company's official TikTok page, Kacie posted a video showcasing just how handy the $4 brush tool is when it comes to cleaning the shower area.

The Anko 2-in-1 Dish Brush from Kmart is designed with a soap dispensing handle to help clean all your cookware, plates, and more in a quicker and easier way.

But for Kacie, she uses the brush to remove grime in between bathroom tiles and the sponge to take any residue off the shower screen glass.

"This just makes cleaning convenient," she said on the TikTok clip, which has now clocked over 350,000 views.

Here's how Kacie uses the cleaning tool:
  • First, she puts dishwashing liquid and a bit of water into the container inside the handle.
  • Then she uses the brush side of the head to scrub hard-to-remove grime in between her bathroom tiles.
  • Meanwhile, she uses the sponge head to wipe her shower screen clean. (Don't worry, the sponge will not scratch your glass!)
  • The 2-in-1 brush also has a button that makes the liquid inside come out, so you only need to press the button while you scrub.

Several fellow cleaners thanked Kacie for the amazing product recommendation, with most of them saying they're keen on trying the gadget.

"I WANT THIS," wrote one enthusiastic user. Another added and said: "OMG, I need one!"

You heard it here first, members! If you find that your regular brush and sponge aren't cutting it anymore, maybe it's time for an upgrade!

Sponsored
Pro cleaner from Melbourne shares 'handy' $4 cleaning tool from Kmart!

Cleaning the bathroom can be quite a tiring task, especially if you don't have the right tools with you!

Here, a professional cleaner advises fellow homeowners that they don't need anything "fancy" to clean and completely transform their shower area.

According to Kacie Stephens, a professional cleaner who handles the social media page The Big Clean Co, you only need a few things when you want to give your bathroom a much-needed deep clean.

And the best part? These things won't break the bank either!

The Melbourne cleaner revealed that when it comes to transforming her clients' showers, she only needs dishwashing liquid and the 2-in-1 Dish Brush from Kmart.

0CWCzOHtQDUuZzMIyxeznU-ik34umy2cDp9SoL2xhd01EtbszbXGrL5qtIRYN5SDMcRNaKoC9K1WdByc4zvEGm2PmY9uHEwE_alxivb4kMjWrQApLEo5xoLVx39SwCLMutigdORb

Kacie uses this $4 dish brush from Kmart to clean showers. Credit: TikTok/@thebigcleanco.
On her cleaning company's official TikTok page, Kacie posted a video showcasing just how handy the $4 brush tool is when it comes to cleaning the shower area.

The Anko 2-in-1 Dish Brush from Kmart is designed with a soap dispensing handle to help clean all your cookware, plates, and more in a quicker and easier way.

But for Kacie, she uses the brush to remove grime in between bathroom tiles and the sponge to take any residue off the shower screen glass.

"This just makes cleaning convenient," she said on the TikTok clip, which has now clocked over 350,000 views.

Here's how Kacie uses the cleaning tool:
  • First, she puts dishwashing liquid and a bit of water into the container inside the handle.
  • Then she uses the brush side of the head to scrub hard-to-remove grime in between her bathroom tiles.
  • Meanwhile, she uses the sponge head to wipe her shower screen clean. (Don't worry, the sponge will not scratch your glass!)
  • The 2-in-1 brush also has a button that makes the liquid inside come out, so you only need to press the button while you scrub.

Several fellow cleaners thanked Kacie for the amazing product recommendation, with most of them saying they're keen on trying the gadget.

"I WANT THIS," wrote one enthusiastic user. Another added and said: "OMG, I need one!"

You heard it here first, members! If you find that your regular brush and sponge aren't cutting it anymore, maybe it's time for an upgrade!

I always wash down the tiles and glass in my shower after I have showered, using the shower head (I have a shower head on a hose that lifts away from the wall). I then use a squeegee to wipe away most of the water and after I have dried myself I just wipe the inside of the shower with a microfibre cloth. This takes about 3 or 4 minutes. I never have to scrub and my shower is always sparkling clean.

A plumber advised me to use dry steel wool on dry wall tiles to remove excess scum build up then the rest can be cleaned without too much effort. Works for me.

Reactions: Ricci
I have an old one of those netting washing puffs that sits in the shower all the time and when I've finished washing me (with a new one) I squirt a dollop of body wash onto the puff and clean the glass. I then rinse it down and hey presto, clean shower as well as a clean me!:)

I have an old one of those netting washing puffs that sits in the shower all the time and when I've finished washing me (with a new one) I squirt a dollop of body wash onto the puff and clean the glass. I then rinse it down and hey presto, clean shower as well as a clean me!:)
I Have a piece of old chammy hose down and dry with the chummy sparkles ✨ and 🇦🇺👍