Prince Louis' reaction to the Queen's death will make you tear up

On Monday, September 19, the majority of the royal family attended the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II at Westminster Abbey.

The Prince and Princess of Wales were seen attending the event alongside their two older children, Prince George, who is nine, and Princess Charlotte, who is seven. As a result, many people were curious about the whereabouts of the royal couple's youngest child, Prince Louis.

Given Prince Louis' fondly remembered antics at the Queen's Platinum Jubilee festivities earlier this year, Prince William and Princess Kate decided to leave their youngest child at home for the solemn royal event.

There is some concern that a funeral service might not be the best setting for Prince Louis, who, like any other child of his age, can become restless and bored during lengthy periods of sitting.

XY5SS9e3LAeEGQYdV8N04PTiGMlzrT6pWsFWN-uQ3gRDQr3jewv7aF-8udz8UkTNw-ySMfgw0dYS3uNEhAo5UYsgxK8P0ZhsQZ01VXNSq-sLIFEIuNL485W5_fTCChBkk34IQRYKfmf_vLiDE6XakUxetBpwgeGIPowOq0OvolHKi8k-qutZYDXHkw

Prince Louis, like any other young child, is finding it difficult to come to terms with the death of his great-grandmother. Credit: Max Mumby/Indigo/Getty Images.

During a conversation with Australian Governor-General David Hurley at a reception in Buckingham Palace, Kate Middleton revealed that Prince Louis is still trying to come to terms with his great-grandmother's death.

According to Mr Hurley, Kate mentioned that Prince Louis had asked several questions, such as whether or not they could still play games at Balmoral Castle (where the Queen passed away) and whether or not things would be 'different' now that the Queen is no longer around.

Following the Queen's passing, the Fab Four (William, Kate, Harry, and Meghan) went on a 40-minute walkabout outside Windsor Castle, speaking and chatting with the public.

Among the gathering on the Long Walk was 28-year-old Banita Ranow, who claims to have overheard an emotional Kate telling the kids next to her what her youngest son, Louis, had said about the Queen's passing.

According to Kate, her youngest son said: 'At least Grannie is with great grandpa now,' and this message melted Ms Ranow's, and everyone's hearts when they heard it.

O7U2I2lekZMbLIRUgnWnx6yBWFtMcy9uemMzY1F_ZF7rbl6yMcpX45tRqxPYz-lwLuq_NOU5c53lpjOKY6USmvWztCDDTH36vDmBVAw3p-BABkhuxhQzsamc2JECekjtZUaBHxbiRUtCRazk32n-7QG2TiteETg6Eo46Oa1D_tpzZiWbNjD5TFBEEg

Harry and Meghan accompanied William and Kate on a walkabout in Windsor on Saturday. Credit: AP.

William and Kate's first official engagement as Prince and Princess of Wales was at the state burial, and it was also the first time the Fab Four have appeared in public together since June's National Service of Thanksgiving for the Queen's Jubilee.

Even though the two couples attended the event together, they sat in separate sections and were not observed interacting with one another.

What are your thoughts, folks? We share the same sentiment as young Prince Louis, who believes that the Queen and Prince Phillip are reuniting at this very moment.

But do you believe the Queen would also enjoy seeing the two royal brothers and their families reconcile and work through their differences? Let us know in the comments!

Sponsored
Personally, I think Harry has made the biggest mistake of his life, Meghan had her plans worked out soon after meeting Harry, Seeing pictures of them as a couple sometimes you can see on Harry's face who his boss is, these are just my opinions and I expect many reverse comments from other members.

I think that most people would like to see the family reunited again but since Meghan has asked for a meeting with the King (her father-in-law) so she can do some crawling I think that it would be a good idea to wait until Harry’s book comes out just y see what is said about the family I personally have never liked tho woman but love Harry Hopefully they can mend their differences

I think most of us would love to see the brothers get back together. As a mum I would hate it if my sons were estranged. Lots of things have been said decisions made though….and who knows what goes on behind closed doors. We’ll never know and can’t believe half the rubbish we read!

I find it remarkable that so many people can read Harry’s and Megan’s minds and think it’s okay to involve themselves in matters that are private and personal to the Royal Family. It seems those people assume that being part of Royalty is a wonderful and desirable thing, and Harry must therefore regret his decision to withdraw from it. Maybe he doesn’t! He has a beautiful wife and two lovely children - why would he want them to continue being paparazzi fodder for trashy magazines? That life ain’t no picnic!

I find it remarkable that so many people can read Harry’s and Megan’s minds and think it’s okay to involve themselves in matters that are private and personal to the Royal Family. It seems those people assume that being part of Royalty is a wonderful and desirable thing, and Harry must therefore regret his decision to withdraw from it. Maybe he doesn’t! He has a beautiful wife and two lovely children - why would he want them to continue being paparazzi fodder for trashy magazines? That life ain’t no picnic!
Living Life in a Goldfish bowl just because you are born into a certain family does not guarantee a wonderful life, Look at what has happened to a lot ofpeople in Hollywoods so called Royal Families, the same problems with constant media scrutiny. Any one who is born into or becomes Famous for any reason is a victim for the media to abuse no matter who they are, we envy their luxury lifestyle and because of that envy the media think that we have an insatiable desire to hear /read every minute detail of their lives so it is served up to us constantly in a bid to improve readership or add to click bait results.

On Monday, September 19, the majority of the royal family attended the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II at Westminster Abbey.

The Prince and Princess of Wales were seen attending the event alongside their two older children, Prince George, who is nine, and Princess Charlotte, who is seven. As a result, many people were curious about the whereabouts of the royal couple's youngest child, Prince Louis.

Given Prince Louis' fondly remembered antics at the Queen's Platinum Jubilee festivities earlier this year, Prince William and Princess Kate decided to leave their youngest child at home for the solemn royal event.

There is some concern that a funeral service might not be the best setting for Prince Louis, who, like any other child of his age, can become restless and bored during lengthy periods of sitting.

XY5SS9e3LAeEGQYdV8N04PTiGMlzrT6pWsFWN-uQ3gRDQr3jewv7aF-8udz8UkTNw-ySMfgw0dYS3uNEhAo5UYsgxK8P0ZhsQZ01VXNSq-sLIFEIuNL485W5_fTCChBkk34IQRYKfmf_vLiDE6XakUxetBpwgeGIPowOq0OvolHKi8k-qutZYDXHkw

Prince Louis, like any other young child, is finding it difficult to come to terms with the death of his great-grandmother. Credit: Max Mumby/Indigo/Getty Images.

During a conversation with Australian Governor-General David Hurley at a reception in Buckingham Palace, Kate Middleton revealed that Prince Louis is still trying to come to terms with his great-grandmother's death.

According to Mr Hurley, Kate mentioned that Prince Louis had asked several questions, such as whether or not they could still play games at Balmoral Castle (where the Queen passed away) and whether or not things would be 'different' now that the Queen is no longer around.

Following the Queen's passing, the Fab Four (William, Kate, Harry, and Meghan) went on a 40-minute walkabout outside Windsor Castle, speaking and chatting with the public.

Among the gathering on the Long Walk was 28-year-old Banita Ranow, who claims to have overheard an emotional Kate telling the kids next to her what her youngest son, Louis, had said about the Queen's passing.

According to Kate, her youngest son said: 'At least Grannie is with great grandpa now,' and this message melted Ms Ranow's, and everyone's hearts when they heard it.

O7U2I2lekZMbLIRUgnWnx6yBWFtMcy9uemMzY1F_ZF7rbl6yMcpX45tRqxPYz-lwLuq_NOU5c53lpjOKY6USmvWztCDDTH36vDmBVAw3p-BABkhuxhQzsamc2JECekjtZUaBHxbiRUtCRazk32n-7QG2TiteETg6Eo46Oa1D_tpzZiWbNjD5TFBEEg

Harry and Meghan accompanied William and Kate on a walkabout in Windsor on Saturday. Credit: AP.

William and Kate's first official engagement as Prince and Princess of Wales was at the state burial, and it was also the first time the Fab Four have appeared in public together since June's National Service of Thanksgiving for the Queen's Jubilee.

Even though the two couples attended the event together, they sat in separate sections and were not observed interacting with one another.

What are your thoughts, folks? We share the same sentiment as young Prince Louis, who believes that the Queen and Prince Phillip are reuniting at this very moment.

But do you believe the Queen would also enjoy seeing the two royal brothers and their families reconcile and work through their differences? Let us know in the comments!
As the family is a leader of the Church of England, one would think that compassion, understanding, forgiveness & love would be more apparent

That we think we can probe into every aspect of someone's life is very disrespectful, no one here would put up with it. Families are a complex entity and I would very much doubt that any of us could say there were never ups and downs. That these should be played out in a goldfish bowl where every word or look must be dissected and analised must be so frustrating. What will be will be and no amount of us wishing it otherwise will change it. Good luck to them I say and I hope they can work something out that is agreeable to all of them.

Personally, I think Harry has made the biggest mistake of his life, Meghan had her plans worked out soon after meeting Harry, Seeing pictures of them as a couple sometimes you can see on Harry's face who his boss is, these are just my opinions and I expect many reverse comments from other members.
I totally agree with you Dennis!

None of us know what has been said behind closed doors, nor should we. The media has exploited this family for as long as I can remember, often with little regard for the truth. They were speculating about Harry's parentage when he was still a teenager! The public buy their products, watch their shows, and take sides with their gossip even at a time when some compassion should be in order.

Absolutely agree with this and there is no doubt in my mind that she knew exactly what she was doing and that was purely hooking probably, the most eligible bachelor in the world and royalty to boot and more money one could ever dream about and right or wrong she got her prize.

Whoever is born is completely innocent of the family they are born into. Innocence personified. If brother's are to be criticized for their estrangement then why should we be emotionally involved in their business? A great deal of out involvement is supposition on our part which readily takes in gossipy newspapers & the likes. We are not part of the Royal Family so why use our precious time with squabbles that really do not concern us? For two brothers who were so close even through their teens, I personally could shed many tears for one of them not to see daylight, but simply, it is not my concern. I am a believer that honesty works through the clouds daily, & miracles CAN happen but.....who are we to interfere? Four grown people who, when older & still living just may look back & quietly reminisce about the wasted time that could have been served differently. Our space of time is weighed up by how we live to its fullest. Even today will be gone by tomorrow. You know, life is short isn't it? I know the answer we are hoping for but...................time will tell. Just move on friends & dare to keep happy.

Reactions: Carol and Ricci
Get out of my head Dennis....you stole that from me hahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: Ricci
That we think we can probe into every aspect of someone's life is very disrespectful, no one here would put up with it. Families are a complex entity and I would very much doubt that any of us could say there were never ups and downs. That these should be played out in a goldfish bowl where every word or look must be dissected and analised must be so frustrating. What will be will be and no amount of us wishing it otherwise will change it. Good luck to them I say and I hope they can work something out that is agreeable to all of them.
ugh families!

Out of the mouth of babes when it comes to Prince Louis💕. As adults we are destined to take on certain duties in life. We are lucky as we can choose. The Queen took on hers with loving grace even though she attained her position by default. Charles and William will take on their duties and serve the people well. The Queen and Phillip will be looking down saying Harry Harry Harry!! Your father and brother are doing their best through the job they were born into. You were never a spare You chose to become a spare. Don’t make it any harder for them.

Reactions: Thecla and Ricci
Out of the mouth of babes when it comes to Prince Louis💕. As adults we are destined to take on certain duties in life. We are lucky as we can choose. The Queen took on hers with loving grace even though she attained her position by default. Charles and William will take on their duties and serve the people well. The Queen and Phillip will be looking down saying Harry Harry Harry!! Your father and brother are doing their best through the job they were born into. You were never a spare You chose to become a spare. Don’t make it any harder for them.
From what I remember about "spare"...didn't his mother dub him that????