Police launch investigation on couple performing a RANDOM sexual act in public and broad daylight, leaving unsuspecting pubgoers shocked!

Who doesn’t love a pub lunch?! Heading out for a schooner and a parmy (or parma) is a great way to spend the middle of your day. What isn’t so great, however, is having your lovely lunch interrupted by a couple ‘doing the nasty’ in plain sight.

Well, for some unexplained reason, diners of a pub in an inner-Sydney shopping and dining precinct in Potts Point were left shocked after witnessing a bizarre encounter just like the one we just described!

Witnesses said that a couple just randomly decided to have intercourse on a picnic bench across the street of the pub, with a woman just haphazardly pulling down a man's pants.

You read that right, folks! We are as weirded out as you.

One witness said: "What the f**k?"

"What's going on?" another added.

The act was caught on camera and was reported to the authorities.

uAIBEfc7RjuEf2IvemfUonam2LoOiCttzaV2aJspVC2tL5ZAvp6PfmCOjgdOOPExu_Yc4q28rcHCzJCGz2_vY9DDyKOwJIbilMxHoVRyrrihwca2gMNgqsbO1Flis8fUUWF18yQ

Unsuspecting pubgoers were forced to watch a couple performing a random sexual act in public during Australia Day. Credit: NSW Police.

NSW police said that it is believed that the incident occurred during Australia Day last Wednesday, confirming that they are currently investigating the incident.

They also encourage anyone with information about the incident to call the Crime Stoppers hotline.

It should be noted that NSW prohibits anyone from "wilfully and obscenely exposing his or her person in a public place" under the Summary Offences Act.

While this story alone is enough to weird us out, did you know that another incident of similar nature occurred last week?

A naked 48-year-old man was caught on CCTV, paying for petrol at a service station in Edgecliff at NSW.

The man was seen wearing just sunglasses and footwear before heading to the checkout to pay for his purchases.

It was reported that the man was arrested and is due to face trial at Downing Centre Local Court on February 25.

TuRRCxa_-_tOoAvF8iTsizGlip-9X8druzzoY5WGdcpK5uo9PbHaCGEoBXGP-5ffPQqVUnDuCc7-XmC1nsCQ3hyXE67b-FIh4LT1CfOwlLz7_E2C6Nyalx1-rYSdBBKQqsuyDa8

The naked 48-year-old was arrested and is due to face trial on February 25. Credit: Twitter.

• Wow
Reactions: Ricci
Sponsored
Remember the joke years ago:
Q : "Why couldn't the streaker be charged?"
A : Because the police couldn't pin anything on him.
Jokes aside, I thought I'd heard that the petrol buyer hadn't been charged because there'd been no complaints. That didn't feel right, because the law doesn't state there has to be complaints for a charge to be laid. I'm pleased it is being followed up, otherwise there might be an influx in nudity.
There's a time and place for everything, the park bench is not one of them for some things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yanellio
Police launch investigation on couple performing a RANDOM sexual act in public and broad daylight, leaving unsuspecting pubgoers shocked!

Who doesn’t love a pub lunch?! Heading out for a schooner and a parmy (or parma) is a great way to spend the middle of your day. What isn’t so great, however, is having your lovely lunch interrupted by a couple ‘doing the nasty’ in plain sight.

Well, for some unexplained reason, diners of a pub in an inner-Sydney shopping and dining precinct in Potts Point were left shocked after witnessing a bizarre encounter just like the one we just described!

Witnesses said that a couple just randomly decided to have intercourse on a picnic bench across the street of the pub, with a woman just haphazardly pulling down a man's pants.

uAIBEfc7RjuEf2IvemfUonam2LoOiCttzaV2aJspVC2tL5ZAvp6PfmCOjgdOOPExu_Yc4q28rcHCzJCGz2_vY9DDyKOwJIbilMxHoVRyrrihwca2gMNgqsbO1Flis8fUUWF18yQ

Unsuspecting pubgoers were forced to watch a couple performing a random sexual act in public during Australia Day. Credit: NSW Police.

NSW police said that it is believed that the incident occurred during Australia Day last Wednesday, confirming that they are currently investigating the incident.

They also encourage anyone with information about the incident to call the Crime Stoppers hotline.

It should be noted that NSW prohibits anyone from "wilfully and obscenely exposing his or her person in a public place" under the Summary Offences Act.

While this story alone is enough to weird us out, did you know that another incident of similar nature occurred last week?

A naked 48-year-old man was caught on CCTV, paying for petrol at a service station in Edgecliff at NSW.

The man was seen wearing just sunglasses and footwear before heading to the checkout to pay for his purchases.

It was reported that the man was arrested and is due to face trial at Downing Centre Local Court on February 25.

TuRRCxa_-_tOoAvF8iTsizGlip-9X8druzzoY5WGdcpK5uo9PbHaCGEoBXGP-5ffPQqVUnDuCc7-XmC1nsCQ3hyXE67b-FIh4LT1CfOwlLz7_E2C6Nyalx1-rYSdBBKQqsuyDa8

The naked 48-year-old was arrested and is due to face trial on February 25. Credit: Twitter.
I cannot believe how "LOW" society has descended into the gutter. My parents thankfully have passed on and they would be mortified at seeing the behaviour that some engage in, in public today. Manners and decency have gone into oblivious for many in society today; maybe it was the way they were raised, who knows!

Well no it's not right or decent.. but the diners didn't have to watch or worse still take video or photographs did they?
The term of having a "nasty" is new to me, and I've been around a very long time, is this a Sydney expression?
Honestly I've never found the act nasty..... just pleasurable. :rolleyes::LOL:

What makes the naked body so abhorent to people? I have to admit, I don't find the males junk exposed very appealing, but I am not offended by nudity, but in the right circumstances. Men have so often displayed women naked and thought it okay, but honestly, men do NOT look appealing completely naked. It's a bit like swearing, isn't it? At one time a man would NOT swear in front of women, out of respect for them, now women's language is bad enough to make a wharfie blush, and it certainly doesn't make women sound ladylike. I guess we can blame TV for a lot of that, seeing as nudity and bad language is thrown around willy nilly in movies and real life. Personally, I have never used the "F" or "C" words because I have too much respect for myself, and thankfully in 72 yrs, no man has used them either out of respect. To have sex publicly shows that all respect for each other and others is completely thrown out of the window and I think we need to start objecting regarding such disgusting bahaviour on the TV and movies also. Children learn so much from these medias and believe it to be 'okay' because they see it so often and later in life it is displayed in front of "their" children and so the ball rolls on. Perhaps the story of "Soddom and Gomorrah" should be told more often and ingrained in people again.

Reactions: dawnief52
What makes the naked body so abhorent to people? I have to admit, I don't find the males junk exposed very appealing, but I am not offended by nudity, but in the right circumstances. Men have so often displayed women naked and thought it okay, but honestly, men do NOT look appealing completely naked. It's a bit like swearing, isn't it? At one time a man would NOT swear in front of women, out of respect for them, now women's language is bad enough to make a wharfie blush, and it certainly doesn't make women sound ladylike. I guess we can blame TV for a lot of that, seeing as nudity and bad language is thrown around willy nilly in movies and real life. Personally, I have never used the "F" or "C" words because I have too much respect for myself, and thankfully in 72 yrs, no man has used them either out of respect. To have sex publicly shows that all respect for each other and others is completely thrown out of the window and I think we need to start objecting regarding such disgusting bahaviour on the TV and movies also. Children learn so much from these medias and believe it to be 'okay' because they see it so often and later in life it is displayed in front of "their" children and so the ball rolls on. Perhaps the story of "Soddom and Gomorrah" should be told more often and ingrained in people again.
Agreed!

Reactions: Gzr

Reactions: Gzr
What happened across the streeet is inappropriate perhaps and it may have offended many people who looked on. They didn't have tp look on did they? What it is NOT and NEVER will be is "doing the nasty" Grow up!!

Reactions: Oldgirllaughing
Definitely inappropriate, do some people not have any morals any more. Maybe people didn’t need to watch but that’s beside the point, what about children, do they have to witness things like that.

Reactions: Chris
🎶Oh well they call him the streek
He likes to turn the other cheek
He's as pleased as he can be
Of his anatomy
He's gonna give us a peek🎶

Ethal! Is that you Ethal?
You get your clothes on!!
(Great song from the sixties and it is still relevant today it seems.

Definitely inappropriate, do some people not have any morals any more. Maybe people didn’t need to watch but that’s beside the point, what about children, do they have to witness things like that.
I agree. Whether people watch or not has nothing to do with the situation. If my Grandchildren came upon this scene I would be getting something to throw over the couple - you know, like you do with dogs!

Reactions: dawnief52
Why? It happens! In private I agree but it happens. Or where else did you come from? The stork? So someone did it in public. As I have said it was inappropriate and outdated laws of indecent exposure some to mind. It is having sexual intercourse in public that has got people upset and it was not something one does in our society. No argument there but it is NOT EVER someone 'doing the nasty' ever.