I am a dog person at heart. Somehow a dog can always sense if anybody is a dog person or not. I always get wagging tails. One time I was a first time visitor to a house, and knocked at the door. The response was "How did you get to the door and you still have your legs?" Dog was sitting there , just looking at me, and had no concern about me, he somehow knew. I housesat for many years, and never had a problem.

Just looking at my dog who is hard fast asleep on his soft daybed and snoring away in complete contentment. I lost my cat whom I had for 14 years a few years ago. He was a rescue cat and was approx 2 years old when I got him. From the word go he was a close and loving friend, and yes he had all the traits of a normal cat but he was almost as responsive to me as my dog is now. I really miss him but his ashes sleep quietly by my bed and he sometimes appears in my good dreams.

I love both dogs and cats. It's the owners of dogs that I dislike sometimes. Some will insist on letting their dog wee on the front brick fence, which is private property. It's not the dog's fault. I told one dog owner that I will bring my cat to their place and let it wee on their property. That person just ran away.

Last edited:
I love both dogs and cats. It's the owners of dogs that I dislike sometimes. Some will insist on letting their dog wee on the front brick fence, which is private property. It's not the dog's fault. I told one dog owner that I will bring my cat to their place and let it wee on their property. That person just rang away.
It all comes down to having respect for other people, and their property. If folks took a little bit of time to consider other people and the world around them, we would all live a happier and much more peaceful life!

It all comes down to having respect for other people, and their property. If folks took a little bit of time to consider other people and the world around them, we would all live a happier and much more peaceful life!
Exactly! My daughter in law works for a local authority with animal management. Dogs unleashed in public parks and areas is a huge issue. The fines will be increasing soon for unleased dogs. There again, it's not the dog's fault.

Reactions: Ricci and Tervueren

How to Clean Your Toilet With a Cat​

"I have to clean my toilet." Is this you today? "I wish there was an easier way to clean my toilets." Well, have you ever thought about asking your cat for help cleaning the toilet? Okay, asking is a bit much, but you'll get the idea. Your cat may thoroughly enjoy cleaning your toilet. Or not. Yes. Clean your toilet with a cat!
Cat Toilet Cleaning
1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids You may need to stand on the lid. 4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power-wash" and "rinse" for the cat.
6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.
9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.
10. Now you can relax and put your feet up, your work here is done!
Sincerely.
The Dog

How to Clean Your Toilet With a Cat​

"I have to clean my toilet." Is this you today? "I wish there was an easier way to clean my toilets." Well, have you ever thought about asking your cat for help cleaning the toilet? Okay, asking is a bit much, but you'll get the idea. Your cat may thoroughly enjoy cleaning your toilet. Or not. Yes. Clean your toilet with a cat!
Cat Toilet Cleaning
1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids You may need to stand on the lid. 4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power-wash" and "rinse" for the cat.
6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.
9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.
10. Now you can relax and put your feet up, your work here is done!
Sincerely.
The Dog
That's funny! I miss my cat as she passed away recently, but she knew how to get rid of toilet paper. Our other cat doesn't care less.

Attachments

• Mia 1.jpg
    Mia 1.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Mia 2.jpg
    Mia 2.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Haha
Reactions: Tervueren and Ricci