Lanfrankie

Apr 28, 2023
Peter C

I am a registered medical device designer ( respiratory) still working long hours at 73 years of age ,cash does not motivate me ,hence the reason I am still working .Lung health motivates me big time .! Getting feedback from folks that have completely changed there life ,through improvements in lung health, that brings me so much joy .!

• Wow
Reactions: Jarred Santos
Peter C

I am a registered medical device designer ( respiratory) still working long hours at 73 years of age ,cash does not motivate me ,hence the reason I am still working .Lung health motivates me big time .! Getting feedback from folks that have completely changed there life ,through improvements in lung health, that brings me so much joy .!
Hello and welcome to the forum, @Lanfrankie! You sure sound like a go-getter :D We're so glad to have you with us! May I ask what it is exactly that made you focus on lung health as a motivation?

Growing up in the most delightful family ,my dad a former coal miner ,ex ww2 veteran trained daily lifting blocks of concrete, boxing so very strong and healthy ,mum was a human dynamo , full of beautiful phrases and life quotes ,ie Unless your wine or cheese …age has zero nothing to do with it ,health is wealth .! Your lungs are the engine room for every organ in your body ,skin our larges organ needs oxygenated blood to slow down and reverse ageing ( wrinkles ,facial lines etc ) Mum taught me deep breathing exercises ,using your full diaphragm,must like yoga
Mum passed away at 96 years ,I am now 73 years young still playing touch football ,weight training ,constantly receive compliments on my youthful appearance, just recently had a police officer politely requested proof of my age .?
COVID respiratory issues have showcased just how important lung strength is ,Post COVID lung physio has again led to massive interest in lung physio devices .
please review the web site ,www.natural lung physio.com.au
I am awaiting USA medical registration (FDA) for my Pépé respiratory device. Not interested in selling out ,have received significant offers to sell out to ,walk away and shut up about natural lung health,quote recently directed to myself ..Peter there is now significant profit $$$ in curing people ,nowadays is all about repeat business .! My Pépé device made in Australia,lasts forever ,sterilised in boiling water ,caters for all age groups children from 1 to 90 my used my device for over 20 years .
Thanks for your interest ,
Peter Crawford
Pépé Australia