What a gorgeous dog.
Thank you, @Leezah! He is such a little rascal though. I've only ever had cats so having a dog is a strange experience for me. How are you enjoying your time with your newly adopted cats? Have they blended well into your home?

aww she is cute

Thank you, @Rita. Actually, he is a boy. Also, I may have said this on another post of yours but Murphy is just adorable. Are you managing having a puppy? They are usually so full of energy. That is the one thing about Floof - he doesn't like to cuddle :cry:

Daisy my dog and Misty my cat

Attachments

• DSCF2682 (2).JPG
    DSCF2682 (2).JPG
    150 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20210417_095858.jpg
    IMG_20210417_095858.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Goodbloke
this is my boy buddy he is coming up to 9 years old love him to bits such good company

Attachments

• P5230030.jpg
    P5230030.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 0
this is my boy buddy he is coming up to 9 years old love him to bits such good company
Buddy is adorable. I do pet sitting from time to time and I once looked after a dog that looks almost exactly like him. The sad part, though, was that she had been in the shelters for 7 years so she always just seemed so sad. It broke my heart. Buddy looks really happy and healthy.

They are lovely! Do they get along well?
Hi, yes they do get along well. They sleep next to each other .Misty is the boss even though I rescued her when Daisy was 5 years old. Got Daisy when she was a pup. Thank you for your response

• Haha
Reactions: Xe
Hi, yes they do get along well. They sleep next to each other .Misty is the boss even though I rescued her when Daisy was 5 years old. Got Daisy when she was a pup. Thank you for your response
That's cats for you. :ROFLMAO: They're always the boss of the home. I used to have a ginger.

1634285037517.jpeg

Reactions: Jo-an and Goodbloke
IMG_0005.JPG
I absolutely adore all pets! I don't have a dog, cat, bird etc at the moment, because we are living in an apartment and it's just too hard! But my partners parents have this gorgeous Brown Labrador that we pick up a few times a week to take on a walk and go on a swim with! Her name is Roxi and she is the happiest girl alive and we adore her. This is her just after having a swim with us. Have you seen a bigger smile?

Would love to see photos of everyones pets :)

This is my best friend Benny. He is over a meter long and weighs in at almost eleven Kgs..He is a Maine Coon and shadows me everywhere I go except outside. That is a no-go zone for him. So he waits for me at the door until I come inside.

This is my best friend Benny. He is over a meter long and weighs in at almost eleven Kgs..He is a Maine Coon and shadows me everywhere I go except outside. That is a no-go zone for him. So he waits for me at the door until I come inside.
Wow he is incredible! He must be so cuddly but knowing cats, he probably hates cuddles. How old is he now?

Benny is almost seven years old now. I've had him since he was a tiny kitten.. You're right, he doesn't seem to like cuddles but he's always lying up against me whenever he can. Sleeps on his back stretched out along side of me in bed and taps me on the face around five every morning.

• Haha
Benny is almost seven years old now. I've had him since he was a tiny kitten.. You're right, he doesn't seem to like cuddles but he's always lying up against me whenever he can. Sleeps on his back stretched out along side of me in bed and taps me on the face around five every morning.
Sounds about right. Typical cat. Do you think you'll ever get any others?

Thank you, @Leezah! He is such a little rascal though. I've only ever had cats so having a dog is a strange experience for me. How are you enjoying your time with your newly adopted cats? Have they blended well into your home?
Yes they have thank you. They make us smile every day with all their antics.

• Love