SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Suzanne rose

Suzanne rose

Jun 27, 2022
Sydney
Perfect storage Container For Coffee Satchets

I love an organised Pantry with everything in its home.

I use the coffee satchels either Nescafe or Mocona.
I love Strong Cappuccino my son loves caramel Latte ect.
20240617_054900.jpg

I hated seeing the boxes in my pantry and tried different storage solutions. Then my 19 year old showed me a video from tik tok and I was sceptical at first.
But was willing to try it .
Omg it's exactly what I was looking for. It is not only the perfect solution it looks really good.
20240617_055057.jpg

It cost $12 from kmart and you won't find it in the kitchen section.

20240617_055640.jpg

It is actually a make up brush storage solution. Who would have thought !

What a great idea, I'm off to get one.
Love my Nescafe Hazelnut Latte.
My very favourite "Strong Capuccino" is the only coffee I wake up to every day and I love it. I get 3 boxes when they are on special and have a plastic container which holds 30 to store them in. I forget where I got the container from - I have had it for a long time and it does the job. I do add a sprinkle of some other coffee to make it just a little bit more coffee hit.

Reactions: Suzanne rose