Happyhawk

May 26, 2023
Peace and thanks

Do we ever sit back and just say thanks we can play with with the grandkids, see the neighbours, just walk this place in most cases in peace n harmony
To not worry about why might be but enjoy the hell out of what we have and the tranquility to do it in I never take for granted that feeling

Peace and thanks

Do we ever sit back and just say thanks we can play with with the grandkids, see the neighbours, just walk this place in most cases in peace n harmony
To not worry about why might be but enjoy the hell out of what we have and the tranquility to do it in I never take for granted that feeling
Awww... This is such a nice thought. I think practicing gratitude can make a huuuge difference to anyone's mindset :)

Peace and thanks

Well said. We forget to be thankful for the little things in life.

I have been thankful each morning I wake up and am be blessed with the love of my husband, children and grandies. I was diagnosed with metastatic cancer 15 yrs ago and told I would be gone 5 yrs ago. Still here with a positive attitude- positive I'm not ready to go yet. I've learnt not to take anything for granted and the greatest thing in life is love .

Yes that’s the point some 6 yrs ago my whole nervous system closed down after 2 clinical deaths in a day 3.5 weeks on life support and one vote away from “ meeting the maker “ you get to clarify each day Not much thinking involved here

I am grateful for my niece and her partner having a property for us to be caretakers on. 100 acres of mostly bushland and we wake up every morning to 3 wallabies feeding on grass near us. We are on top of a mountain and love the serenity and the sound of the different birds that surround us throughout the day. It is a beautiful life we live. :cool:

I'm grateful for my partner, he's a beautiful soul, helping me always, Wether it's helping me make my home nicer or helping me when my back was spasming and I was in 12/10 aghony

I have been thankful each morning I wake up and am be blessed with the love of my husband, children and grandies. I was diagnosed with metastatic cancer 15 yrs ago and told I would be gone 5 yrs ago. Still here with a positive attitude- positive I'm not ready to go yet. I've learnt not to take anything for granted and the greatest thing in life is love .
🫂

Reactions: Ricki
Hello everyone. I'm so happy & thankful. It all started with me chatting with my astrologer, Brad. I listened to one of his meditation for total relaxation. I was on a chair & I felt total relaxation. From this I had a good look myself. I knew I needed to heal, & then it hit me , I went to my ipad & opened the app Just fit. I need to look after my physical body more. I lack motivation. I had my first Butterfly excercise session. This works for me I can follow the female instructor , & voila My mind knew this was an important ritual for me to continue. Your Mindset is very important. The sessions are for 6 minutes. I am up to my day 3 & I am hooked. My brain is happy. I was emailed some chakra cleansing meditation music. It is important to cleanse the negative energies away. When you are learning & understanding yourself you feel good. I need to make me better. Happiness will flow through my soul.
I feel wonderful now. I have a lot of living to do & I know boyfriend will be proud of me. Thank you for reading. Bye everyone.Happiness. Be kind to yourself.

I have so much to be thankful for, including being blessed with 13 children 8 girls and 5 boys and 19 grandchildren.

I'm thankful for life and with having so many down days and having my girls who pull me up.

I'm thankful for being alive after going through the last 3 years of living hell .