What used to worry me with the hijabs is we never really know who is under there , I always wondered that if I saw someone wearing a full hijab . Also I never understood how a person had to remove a bike helmet because their face is covered , a full hijab is worst

I also am far from racist being ,arrived to a Greek and many friends of different nationalities including son inlaws
The hijab is the head scarf and the full dress, with or without cover, is a burka. Yes, I agree it is a huge security risk.

Just for your information , the Jolly man as you put it represents the three wie men and is Scandnavian in origin and the gifts represent the gifts they brought to the manger so totally relevent to the season
Maybe you and Mr Google knew this, I didn't, and I'm guessing a lot of other people don't as well.
Maybe the red suit and flying reindeer put me off.

Reactions: mylittletibbies
So sad for you that you do not know my Friend. Believe me, he is not imaginary. If you don't believe in Him then why do you celebrate Christmas at all since it is a celebration of His birth
So sad for you that you do not know my Friend. Believe me, he is not imaginary. If you don't believe in Him then why do you celebrate Christmas at all since it is a celebration of His birth

Reactions: magpie1
Just for your information , the Jolly man as you put it represents the three wie men and is Scandnavian in origin and the gifts represent the gifts they brought to the manger so totally relevent to the season
How did three wise men morph into a fat fella in a red suit.
Sounds a bit like tooooo much Xmas cheer in Scandinavia.

• Haha
Reactions: DLHM