One woman’s plight to expose a cheater who kissed another woman in a nightclub: 'I was in shock'

Picture this: You and your friends were out having a wonderful time at a club or pub and going about your business. You've noticed that a couple is sitting at the table next to you, and from the looks of things, they are head over heels in love with one another. Pretty normal, right?

However, as soon as the woman left to use the restroom, you suddenly see the man cheat on her and begin kissing another woman.

What would you do in that situation? Given that you don't know these people very well, do you think it's best to maintain some distance? Or would you tell the girl that her partner is cheating on her?

This was exactly the situation this Aussie woman found herself in, and she decided to do the latter.

tFsQeF9heDMvehu04lphe8AuHEmZcZByRDkM0RnCOWN7q_8UQNTEtctE3Q-dBofH5TEEGHU42Q84h5wcsBnKomc3YJ3gu651dIVIfUSfpQMWDWThOKiqT3ukRKKWb6o5wbRFNrpi1uRw7_Dd4xstI0qw0OAL3p9jY6v2r3API1-y0cEQ--5LQxR-gg

An Australian woman's search for the girlfriend of a nightclub 'cheater' has gone viral. Credit: TikTok.

Gold Coast resident Lexie claims to have caught a man cheating on his girlfriend in a nightclub, and she has since taken to social media to alert the woman to the reality that her partner is unfaithful.

Lexie posted a clip to her TikTok account in which the man can be seen kissing another lady while his girlfriend was in the restroom. Within a matter of weeks after being posted, her appeal for a 'blonde woman in her thirties' had amassed over a million views on the internet.

'I'm looking for a blonde woman, I would say in her thirties, late thirties, who was at The Avenue on Saturday, August 27,' said Lexie in the clip.

'You were there with your fella and some weird brunette chick who seemed to be his friend. When you went to the bathroom, your dude clocked the room to make sure you weren't there and then started hooking up with the brunette girl.'

Lexie then showed the footage of the man in the act. One moment he was dancing with his arms around her neck; the next, he was dancing away, but still near enough to touch her lower back.

A shot of Lexie's horrified face appeared on screen as she watched everything unfold. She claimed that they stopped before the blonde woman returned to the table.

'I don't think this is funny - I was in shock,' Lexie wrote in the caption of her video. She went on to say in the comments that she wasn't the one who recorded the video or her reaction, but that it was her friend.

When pressed for an explanation as to why they didn't step in at the time, she said it was because she didn't want to put them both in harm's way if things went wrong.

Lexie's quest received widespread support from viewers, many of whom praised her for calling out the adulterous boyfriend.

'As a woman who was humiliated and kept in the dark in the past, I'd appreciate this,' one user wrote. A second person agreed and added, 'Good on you for doing this. I was engaged to one of these types of men, and no one bothered to tell me what was going on for years!'

Others, meanwhile, expressed sympathy for the unfortunate blonde woman who was cheated on.

What do you think about this story, members? Would you have done the same as Lexie? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

Sponsored
Picture this: You and your friends were out having a wonderful time at a club or pub and going about your business. You've noticed that a couple is sitting at the table next to you, and from the looks of things, they are head over heels in love with one another. Pretty normal, right?

However, as soon as the woman left to use the restroom, you suddenly see the man cheat on her and begin kissing another woman.

What would you do in that situation? Given that you don't know these people very well, do you think it's best to maintain some distance? Or would you tell the girl that her partner is cheating on her?

This was exactly the situation this Aussie woman found herself in, and she decided to do the latter.

tFsQeF9heDMvehu04lphe8AuHEmZcZByRDkM0RnCOWN7q_8UQNTEtctE3Q-dBofH5TEEGHU42Q84h5wcsBnKomc3YJ3gu651dIVIfUSfpQMWDWThOKiqT3ukRKKWb6o5wbRFNrpi1uRw7_Dd4xstI0qw0OAL3p9jY6v2r3API1-y0cEQ--5LQxR-gg

An Australian woman's search for the girlfriend of a nightclub 'cheater' has gone viral. Credit: TikTok.

Gold Coast resident Lexie claims to have caught a man cheating on his girlfriend in a nightclub, and she has since taken to social media to alert the woman to the reality that her partner is unfaithful.

Lexie posted a clip to her TikTok account in which the man can be seen kissing another lady while his girlfriend was in the restroom. Within a matter of weeks after being posted, her appeal for a 'blonde woman in her thirties' had amassed over a million views on the internet.

'I'm looking for a blonde woman, I would say in her thirties, late thirties, who was at The Avenue on Saturday, August 27,' said Lexie in the clip.

'You were there with your fella and some weird brunette chick who seemed to be his friend. When you went to the bathroom, your dude clocked the room to make sure you weren't there and then started hooking up with the brunette girl.'

Lexie then showed the footage of the man in the act. One moment he was dancing with his arms around her neck; the next, he was dancing away, but still near enough to touch her lower back.

A shot of Lexie's horrified face appeared on screen as she watched everything unfold. She claimed that they stopped before the blonde woman returned to the table.

'I don't think this is funny - I was in shock,' Lexie wrote in the caption of her video. She went on to say in the comments that she wasn't the one who recorded the video or her reaction, but that it was her friend.

When pressed for an explanation as to why they didn't step in at the time, she said it was because she didn't want to put them both in harm's way if things went wrong.

Lexie's quest received widespread support from viewers, many of whom praised her for calling out the adulterous boyfriend.

'As a woman who was humiliated and kept in the dark in the past, I'd appreciate this,' one user wrote. A second person agreed and added, 'Good on you for doing this. I was engaged to one of these types of men, and no one bothered to tell me what was going on for years!'

Others, meanwhile, expressed sympathy for the unfortunate blonde woman who was cheated on.

What do you think about this story, members? Would you have done the same as Lexie? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

Leave well enough alone.
* maybe they weren't a real couple
* maybe a polygamous couple
* maybe alcohol or drugs involved
* maybe saw you looking and decided to stir you up.
* maybe the woman whom posted on tictok is another trying to boost her followers (I know never happened before lol)

And the list can go on ... so many different scenarios.

Please can we stop getting nonsense like this posted on this "seniors" page.

I think the lady who posted the video is over stepping Privacy

If the guy was cheating I doubt he would have chanced the other girl coming back and catching him or that someone didn't make a comment when she came back.

Maybe they had an open relationship or maybe they are into threesomes.

Sometimes we just need to mind our business.

What the tic toker did was over stepped boundaries.

If I knew the female then I would have spoke to her privately.

People post anything on line just to attract attention and sometimes at others expense

Some people are terminally incapable of minding their own business. Some people are welded on to the concept of becoming media stars or Influencers by posting crap like this to appeal to people with IQs lower than their age. Quite a few seem to have a foot in both camps. Please cease putting this sort of rubbish on our page!

What is the matter with people? Do they have such shallow lives that they have to interfere with other peoples' lives? Really? These people that recorded this should go and get a life of their own. They obviously have nothing better to do but should get off social media. Tik Tok is a Chinese company set up to spy on you so wake up and get off that rubbish. Go outside, away from a screen.

Leave well enough alone.
* maybe they weren't a real couple
* maybe a polygamous couple
* maybe alcohol or drugs involved
* maybe saw you looking and decided to stir you up.
* maybe the woman whom posted on tictok is another trying to boost her followers (I know never happened before lol)

And the list can go on ... so many different scenarios.

Please can we stop getting nonsense like this posted on this "seniors" page.
Hear hear I couldn't agree more utter nonsense, get a life ladies (and gents).:cool:

Mmmm, as a casual observer I'd agree that this appears to be inappropriate. But we don't know the situation, their relationship etc. They could be in a threesome type relationship!?

Maybe a quick whisper in her ear at the time is more appropriate than sharing footage online for all the world to see, that could land you in trouble and honestly, is none of your business. The post goes way too far. Especially when you film them without permission.

Reactions: Ricci

No one wants to be the bearer of bad news but it’s hard to watch someone cheating and it’s harder to know that’s what going on so yes I would tell her and I would hope that someone would inform me in the same situation who wants a cheating partner of either sexes…

Reactions: Gaena and Ricci
No one wants to be the bearer of bad news but it’s hard to watch someone cheating and it’s harder to know that’s what going on so yes I would tell her and I would hope that someone would inform me in the same situation who wants a cheating partner of either sexes…
I whole heartedly agree with all the comments about why are stories like this posted in a Seniors Club news letter. However , having once being married to a serial cheater this kind of post would have amused me in the past, thinking about how my previous husband would have been horrified that evidence of his cheating ways could be so easily captured and published. But honestly just stop posting these stories, most of us are just not interested in watching the evidence that proves the younger generations live out their entire lives on their phones, we already know.

Reactions: Nardia and Ricci

Good on you Lexie. It would be a shock and possibly heart breaking for anyone in that same situation. I would really rather know than spend any more time than necessary with a creep like that.

Reactions: Ricci