SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Vella Gonzaga

Vella Gonzaga

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 23, 2021
Old Spice

Who here used to give their fathers or grandfathers a bottle of Old Spice After Shave? It was every Aussie dad's favourite Father's Day and birthday gift, presented beautifully in a gift box. It had a fresh, clean scent with lemon, orange, lavender, and basil notes. Do you remember giving your father Old Spice? Perhaps you have used it yourself. Tell us about it here.

nos.jpeg
Facebook/Australia Remember When​

I would guess every man gave it a try in its heyday, it used to be very popular and not a bad smell. My hubby used to use brut, which I must say added to my desire for him as I loved the smell of it, but love conquers all so it wouldn’t have mattered what he used, I had already fallen for him hook, line and sinker as we used to say.

Old Spice

Who here used to give their fathers or grandfathers a bottle of Old Spice After Shave? It was every Aussie dad's favourite Father's Day and birthday gift, presented beautifully in a gift box. It had a fresh, clean scent with lemon, orange, lavender, and basil notes. Do you remember giving your father Old Spice? Perhaps you have used it yourself. Tell us about it here.

View attachment 27570
Facebook/Australia Remember When​
I used to like their Lime Aftershave.

My Dad used to use this and I always thought it was a nice clean fragrance. Unfortunately it 's not so popular today but there are now so many different options the guys are spoiled for choice.

I could never stand the smell of Old Spice, it used to make me nauseous, because it was so strong. Didn't mind the lighter fragrance of the soap.

When ever I could get it I would give my husband Old Spice After Shave (turned me on!!!). He still has a bottle I gave him a few years ago but at 83 & 79 turning us on is too difficult now, if you know what I mean!! The back and knees give way easily.