NZ neighbour caught dumping dog faeces on woman’s driveway – “Oh my God, this is mad!”

It’s totally normal to be involved in a heated argument with your neighbours every once in a while, right? Sometimes, life happens and you end up disagreeing with your mates. Take for example living in an apartment and your neighbour directly above you, decides they would do some star jumps in the middle of the night… You wouldn’t exactly be the happiest about that, now would you?

Well if the deafening thuds, the shady gossiping, and all the other petty neighbour related drama are enough to get on your nerves, imagine if you caught them throwing dog faeces on your driveway.

New Zealander, Sasha Poldmaa, had recently been coming home to scattered dog poo across her driveway. After 3 consecutive days of receiving, quite literally, a dump, she decided to install a camera to get to the bottom of things, and you won’t believe what she caught footage of!

ZVYpikzNPaUfwTIBlPGSu1bTUkZsDPnyUwsZSeaa5zHOvbVFmO8fzDAUmqNE5LlqYS8U5ZYeD1xV5JlXZL2cyMfvLYuncB4Fg5K65rGbhl0sZ9Au3YrlhlUM9cUIlMQfiZMGZEjV
ov-7d7q4NcTHTYsceX98chO26qlRIGjnVdo4v8I5803wmXotKMCPpUmKBJqKmMoRTaiflMrnos4xN7nCMOPr1OU4oR1FcttaM4HzSsQ6UaUWAxIZ5vak4PTPtCvtkQdGThtH7tvR

Sasha sharing the footage of the incident on TikTok. Image Credit: @sashapoldmaa

“I got home one day and there were two piles of poo in front of the kennel and I thought, ‘That’s weird,’ because no dog would take a dump right in front of another dog’s kennel.”

Sasha owns three dogs: Crow (NZ heading dog), Ruby (border collie), and Skye (blue heeler).

Now, you might be thinking ‘It might be one of her dogs then…’ but she mentioned in a TikTok video that she has never had any issues with her pets, nor has she got any complaints about them from her neighbours.

Sasha initially brushed it off until it happened again the next day… and the day after that.

“I thought it was strange for it to happen two days in a row – someone was definitely putting it there. Then when it happened a third time, I was like, ‘I am going to set up a camera and catch who’s doing it.”

And so Sasha put on her detective hat, set up an iPad directly in front of their kennel along with another camera at the top of her driveway.

“That night I got home from work and immediately after I saw the footage I was like, ‘Oh my God, this is mad.”

She shared the footage on TikTok which unsurprisingly, amassed over five million views and 270k likes. The video revealed her neighbour disposing piles of dog poo on her driveway. This isn’t the NBA, Karen… You don’t get 3 points for that!

ilG_tZUQGe0LNXCvXNW-undgbK1XsF966E2x3hxOX_KOGk16trD3miSSjUTTA0b5owBvVKHEX55wa9dv_lZmqWI4_yqAt-BJjPh1xNbCM4irWXWXFj6Z9ezjK1HYk8M3ZINLRTfo
B0zr9WeM8kDHJnfaHiT3rDk2odEVjnJ1Wg4IL6WLtN-G8eKd77s8P0a7RwSD2Y55axIE_0G3qixBZ4plAQ1iUIGz2MpOwjiJbos7IpHAPHe0TVpn2gYo0bK6aPE8xn1M_-rkuSZz

Sasha catching the suspect! Image Credit: @sashapoldmaa

“Oooh I’m pissed! The audacity of this b*tch!” she can be heard raging in the TikTok video.

“The way she did it – she was just throwing them right where I get out of the car. I don’t even walk [the dogs] past her house – I go the other way and there are other dogs in the neighbourhood.” she explained in an interview with news.com.au.

Fuming over what she had just witnessed, Sasha wrote the woman a stern letter saying:

“Dear Neighbour, I was shocked to find out after reviewing the video surveillance of my house, it was because of your arrogant and frightening assumptions on my negligent animal ownership that led to three consecutive days of driveway dog poo dumping.”

“Now firstly I took the opportunity to return the faeces to your property using my own doggie poo bags which you’d see me walking with IF I ever did actually walk down your direction in the street.”

“Because this is something that I refuse to ignore as a result of your repeated and deliberate acts of bitterness towards my family… you should expect a friendly visit from the local police in the coming days as you are not only chargeable under the nuisance laws but I am genuinely concerned for the safety of my pets because of your hatred towards them.”

“P.S. An apology would be welcomed in exchange for not demanding costs for damages.” She wrote, concluding the letter.

Like a bad boss, Sasha posted the note in her neighbour’s letterbox with several bags of dog poop that they left in her driveway. Now that’s a gift they’ll never forget!

However, Sasha divulged she had trouble sleeping due to the anxiety and the anticipation of how her neighbour would react to her confrontation.

In the final video of her bewildering TikTok series, Sasha shared that her neighbour came over to apologise.

The neighbour explained that she was also finding dog faeces on her lawn and had assumed it belonged to Sasha’s pets.

Sasha defended herself by saying that she knew the dog poo didn’t belong to any of her dogs since she knows what she feeds them. She added that there are several other dogs in the neighbourhood that it (the dog poop) could have possibly belonged to.

On the TikTok video, she recalled the conversation between the two of them, with the distressed neighbour saying:

“I am so sorry, I’d rather you had come to me in the first place. I must admit, I’m very sorry but I’ve thrown the dog poo bags over the back corner. It was an assumption I guess. I felt quite sick and horrible afterwards. I really do apologise. Ah well, the laugh’s on me so let’s face it.”

Sasha shared that it all ended well and she found her neighbour courageous for coming to her to directly apologise for the incident.

“I told her next time you have an issue just come and talk to me about it.” Sasha said.

Thousands of Tiktok users followed Sasha’s bewildering story like it was the top trending series on Netflix.

“Omg, I'm so invested!” one person commented.

“I’m fired up just watching this!!” another added.

“Excuse me while I go check the other videos... I need to know what you did.” a third said in her first video about the incident.

Well, wasn’t that quite the story? Have you had any shady experiences with your neighbours? Share them in the comments with us!

If you’re dying to see Sasha’s video, watch it below!

Video Credit: @sashapoldmaa

Sponsored
My poor Mum had trouble with her neighbours many years ago.
The rebel young adult son used to throw beer bottle tops, fast food containers and drink bottles over the fence onto Mum's driveway.
Initially, Mum just cleared it all up, but as time went on, the rubbish increased, with leftover food in the containers and half-full beer bottles.
It got to the point of being revolting, so Mum started to return it over the fence.
The parents complained to me that Mum was becoming a crazy old woman!
Despite acknowledging that it was their son's rubbish, they felt it was Mum who was the nuisance!

Last edited:
NZ neighbour caught dumping dog faeces on woman’s driveway – “Oh my God, this is mad!”

It’s totally normal to be involved in a heated argument with your neighbours every once in a while, right? Sometimes, life happens and you end up disagreeing with your mates. Take for example living in an apartment and your neighbour directly above you, decides they would do some star jumps in the middle of the night… You wouldn’t exactly be the happiest about that, now would you?

Well if the deafening thuds, the shady gossiping, and all the other petty neighbour related drama are enough to get on your nerves, imagine if you caught them throwing dog faeces on your driveway.

New Zealander, Sasha Poldmaa, had recently been coming home to scattered dog poo across her driveway. After 3 consecutive days of receiving, quite literally, a dump, she decided to install a camera to get to the bottom of things, and you won’t believe what she caught footage of!

ZVYpikzNPaUfwTIBlPGSu1bTUkZsDPnyUwsZSeaa5zHOvbVFmO8fzDAUmqNE5LlqYS8U5ZYeD1xV5JlXZL2cyMfvLYuncB4Fg5K65rGbhl0sZ9Au3YrlhlUM9cUIlMQfiZMGZEjV
ov-7d7q4NcTHTYsceX98chO26qlRIGjnVdo4v8I5803wmXotKMCPpUmKBJqKmMoRTaiflMrnos4xN7nCMOPr1OU4oR1FcttaM4HzSsQ6UaUWAxIZ5vak4PTPtCvtkQdGThtH7tvR

Sasha sharing the footage of the incident on TikTok. Image Credit: @sashapoldmaa

“I got home one day and there were two piles of poo in front of the kennel and I thought, ‘That’s weird,’ because no dog would take a dump right in front of another dog’s kennel.”

Sasha owns three dogs: Crow (NZ heading dog), Ruby (border collie), and Skye (blue heeler).

Now, you might be thinking ‘It might be one of her dogs then…’ but she mentioned in a TikTok video that she has never had any issues with her pets, nor has she got any complaints about them from her neighbours.

Sasha initially brushed it off until it happened again the next day… and the day after that.

“I thought it was strange for it to happen two days in a row – someone was definitely putting it there. Then when it happened a third time, I was like, ‘I am going to set up a camera and catch who’s doing it.”

And so Sasha put on her detective hat, set up an iPad directly in front of their kennel along with another camera at the top of her driveway.

“That night I got home from work and immediately after I saw the footage I was like, ‘Oh my God, this is mad.”

She shared the footage on TikTok which unsurprisingly, amassed over five million views and 270k likes. The video revealed her neighbour disposing piles of dog poo on her driveway. This isn’t the NBA, Karen… You don’t get 3 points for that!

ilG_tZUQGe0LNXCvXNW-undgbK1XsF966E2x3hxOX_KOGk16trD3miSSjUTTA0b5owBvVKHEX55wa9dv_lZmqWI4_yqAt-BJjPh1xNbCM4irWXWXFj6Z9ezjK1HYk8M3ZINLRTfo
B0zr9WeM8kDHJnfaHiT3rDk2odEVjnJ1Wg4IL6WLtN-G8eKd77s8P0a7RwSD2Y55axIE_0G3qixBZ4plAQ1iUIGz2MpOwjiJbos7IpHAPHe0TVpn2gYo0bK6aPE8xn1M_-rkuSZz

“Oooh I’m pissed! The audacity of this b*tch!” she can be heard raging in the TikTok video.

“The way she did it – she was just throwing them right where I get out of the car. I don’t even walk [the dogs] past her house – I go the other way and there are other dogs in the neighbourhood.” she explained in an interview with news.com.au.

Fuming over what she had just witnessed, Sasha wrote the woman a stern letter saying:

“Dear Neighbour, I was shocked to find out after reviewing the video surveillance of my house, it was because of your arrogant and frightening assumptions on my negligent animal ownership that led to three consecutive days of driveway dog poo dumping.”

“Now firstly I took the opportunity to return the faeces to your property using my own doggie poo bags which you’d see me walking with IF I ever did actually walk down your direction in the street.”

“Because this is something that I refuse to ignore as a result of your repeated and deliberate acts of bitterness towards my family… you should expect a friendly visit from the local police in the coming days as you are not only chargeable under the nuisance laws but I am genuinely concerned for the safety of my pets because of your hatred towards them.”

“P.S. An apology would be welcomed in exchange for not demanding costs for damages.” She wrote, concluding the letter.

Like a bad boss, Sasha posted the note in her neighbour’s letterbox with several bags of dog poop that they left in her driveway. Now that’s a gift they’ll never forget!

However, Sasha divulged she had trouble sleeping due to the anxiety and the anticipation of how her neighbour would react to her confrontation.

In the final video of her bewildering TikTok series, Sasha shared that her neighbour came over to apologise.

The neighbour explained that she was also finding dog faeces on her lawn and had assumed it belonged to Sasha’s pets.

Sasha defended herself by saying that she knew the dog poo didn’t belong to any of her dogs since she knows what she feeds them. She added that there are several other dogs in the neighbourhood that it (the dog poop) could have possibly belonged to.

On the TikTok video, she recalled the conversation between the two of them, with the distressed neighbour saying:

“I am so sorry, I’d rather you had come to me in the first place. I must admit, I’m very sorry but I’ve thrown the dog poo bags over the back corner. It was an assumption I guess. I felt quite sick and horrible afterwards. I really do apologise. Ah well, the laugh’s on me so let’s face it.”

Sasha shared that it all ended well and she found her neighbour courageous for coming to her to directly apologise for the incident.

“I told her next time you have an issue just come and talk to me about it.” Sasha said.

Thousands of Tiktok users followed Sasha’s bewildering story like it was the top trending series on Netflix.

“Excuse me while I go check the other videos... I need to know what you did.” a third said in her first video about the incident.

Well, wasn’t that quite the story? Have you had any shady experiences with your neighbours? Share them in the comments with us!

Video Credit: @sashapoldmaahat'

Video Credit: @sashapoldmaa

That's abominable! If it was here in Australia I would be dobbing her into the local council. That's 100 times worse when dog owners taking their dog for a walk don't pick up the poo!

That's abominable! If it was here in Australia I would be dobbing her into the local council. That's 100 times worse when dog owners taking their dog for a walk don't pick up the poo!
There was a chap that walked his dog every morning and let it poop on my elderly mothers lawn... she picked it up.... one day he walked a bit late and I was calling in a bit early... saw him coming up the street, so I stood in the middle of her front lawn....dog came running up and I said loudly "you better not crap on my mums lawn or ill kick it back up your ar$e....the guy just whistled at his dog and kept walking... must have pooped somewhere else and that became his new "drop zone"!! Coz it was ok after that!! My husband walks our dog every day and takes the poop bag with him....drops it in the bin... he said it's easy and can't understand why people won't take responsibility for their pets... some people are just jerks!!