I have no idea what NQR is or stands for , never heard of this product or where you can buy it . Wonder what the ingredients are . And how big/small is the container ? Need more info , but looks good , I like the peanutbutter .

Reactions: Loubeauxarts
I have no idea what NQR is or stands for , never heard of this product or where you can buy it . Wonder what the ingredients are . And how big/small is the container ? Need more info , but looks good , I like the peanutbutter .
NQR stands for Not Quite Right. There is one in Werribee, Vic and a few more around Melbourne, not sure about the other states. They sell food stuff close to or just past the 'best before' date. Also items with damaged packaging. I've shopped there a few times and never had a complaint 🤠

Reactions: Littleboy8
NQR stands for Not Quite Right. There is one in Werribee, Vic and a few more around Melbourne, not sure about the other states. They sell food stuff close to or just past the 'best before' date. Also items with damaged packaging. I've shopped there a few times and never had a complaint 🤠
They have fantastic bargains.
I picked up coconut yoghurt that I pay $6 at the supermarket for 75 cents each.
I put them into the Kmart silicone ice cube trays and use as I need them…

Each container was $3

containers are 475 grams each
Thank you , I looked online is more than 45 km At Sunshine Plaza in Maroochydore Qld . You would think there would be more outlets as the weather is much warmer and people have more ice cream. There is a whole variety of flavours , also gluten-free , low sugar and vegan .