SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
mOiOz

mOiOz

Jun 10, 2022
NO ONE BELIEVES SENIORS

*NO ONE BELIEVES SENIORS … EVERYONE THINKS THEY ARE SENILE*.

An elderly couple, Jerry and Sarah Jacobs, was celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary.
The couple had married as childhood sweethearts and had moved back to their old neighborhood after they retired.

Holding hands, they walked back to their old school.
It was not locked, so they entered. They found the old desk they'd shared, where Jerry had carved "I love you, Sarah".

Walking on their way back home, a bag of money fell out of an armoured car, practically landing at their feet.
Sarah quickly picked it up and, not sure what to do with it, they took it home.
There, she counted the money - fifty thousand dollars! Jerry said,: "We've got to give it back." Sarah said: "Finders keepers."
She put the money back in the bag and hid it in their attic.

The next day, two police officers, who were canvassing the neighbourhood looking for the money, knocked on their door.
"Pardon me, did either of you find a bag that fell out of an armoured car yesterday?"
Sarah said: "No."
Jerry said: "She’s lying. She hid it up in the attic."
Sarah said: "Don't believe him, he’s getting senile."

The agents turned to Jerry and began to question him. One said:
"Tell us the story from the beginning."
Jerry said: "Well, when Sarah and I were walking home from school yesterday .."

The first police officer turned to his partner and said: "Let’s get out of here."

NO ONE BELIEVES SENIORS

An elderly couple, Jerry and Sarah Jacobs, was celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary.
The couple had married as childhood sweethearts and had moved back to their old neighborhood after they retired.

It was not locked, so they entered. They found the old desk they'd shared, where Jerry had carved "I love you, Sarah".

Walking on their way back home, a bag of money fell out of an armoured car, practically landing at their feet.
There, she counted the money - fifty thousand dollars! Jerry said,: "We've got to give it back." Sarah said: "Finders keepers."

The next day, two police officers, who were canvassing the neighbourhood looking for the money, knocked on their door.
"Pardon me, did either of you find a bag that fell out of an armoured car yesterday?"

The first police officer turned to his partner and said: "Let’s get out of here."
Dennis R's Morning Pun. What do you get when you cross a high chair and a bird? A stool pigeon.

NO ONE BELIEVES SENIORS

Very funny

NO ONE BELIEVES SENIORS

Funny!

This joke was sent in before on 20/02/2023 , but Sarah was Sally , Jerry was the same , otherwise nothing was changed .did not anyone of you remember this , hopefully you’re not getting “senile”/
I remember it very well as I liked it , was funny, clever and clean.
LOL... There's a good probability you'll see it again in a few months...!
🙄

Reactions: Ezzy
Enjoyable thanks. Don't usually get around to these until the evening so this was a great way to finish both my day & my week.

• Love
Reactions: mOiOz