Liag

Oct 27, 2021

Hi, I'm Gail, live in the beautiful Hawkesbury area of NSW, retired, love making greeting cards, junk journals and other arty pursuits.

Thanks Jonathon, I'll add some photos...

Attachments

• 2021-07-08 12.29.39.jpg
    2021-07-08 12.29.39.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 2021-10-17 19.48.02.jpg
    2021-10-17 19.48.02.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 2021-10-17 19.48.02-1.jpg
    2021-10-17 19.48.02-1.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 2
Thank you. I have been selling them in a local cafe, but that has changed hands and can no longer do this, so I am looking for somewhere else. I've thought about trying on line, but because of limited mobility, getting to the post office is an issue.

Thank you. I have been selling them in a local cafe, but that has changed hands and can no longer do this, so I am looking for somewhere else. I've thought about trying on line, but because of limited mobility, getting to the post office is an issue.
I've heard about Etsy - It's an online store where sellers like you can setup a profile and sell to people who browse the site. I'm not sure if it works in Australia though.

I am familiar with Etsy, have bought a few items over the years, but it's the same issue, having to get to the post office to send the items.

I am familiar with Etsy, have bought a few items over the years, but it's the same issue, having to get to the post office to send the items.
Ah, that's a shame. Well, if you can ever find someone to help you I think you would do really well :)