Spydah

Aug 28, 2023
New young 76 year old member

Hi everyone, I am a new member and I live in a Country town in Western Australia. Recently I lost my beautiful partner of 10 years to an illness she battled for some time. I am now retired and spend my time renovating the old house we purchased just prior to her demise. It keeps me busy! I am a retired writer with a couple of books published and 4 Ebooks available on Amazon. I still dabble in my writing now and again.

Attachments

• self2 (2).jpg
    self2 (2).jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
New young 76 year old member

Hi everyone, I am a new member and I live in a Country town in Western Australia. Recently I lost my beautiful partner of 10 years to an illness she battled for some time. I am now retired and spend my time renovating the old house we purchased just prior to her demise. It keeps me busy! I am a retired writer with a couple of books published and 4 Ebooks available on Amazon. I still dabble in my writing now and again.
Welcome to the SDC family, @Spydah! I'm SO sorry to hear about your loss. I hope our community can become a safe space for you to run to whenever you need it. We love keeping the members company and are always down for a chat! :) It's so lovely meeting you by the way!

Reactions: Spydah
Hello @Spydah 👋
I'm sorry for your loss. Keeping busy is good.
Would love to know what books you have written
Hope you enjoy all the topics and post on Here there are are few good ones.

Hello @Spydah 👋
I'm sorry for your loss. Keeping busy is good.
Would love to know what books you have written
Hope you enjoy all the topics and post on Here there are are few good ones.
I have written 'CONSPIRACY TO MURDER 1888 available on Amazon with all royalties going to the 'Save the children fund' I can send you a free copy if you give me your Email address? I have also written 'NEWTON'S LAW 2060' in which I predicted this COVID outbreak back in 2007 but no-one took any notice, even after I had correctly predicted the capture and death of Osama Bin-Laden and his where-abouts, 2007. I have, after much research, predicted many other things that are now starting to come to fruition. It is just such a pity that politicians and others do not take the time to do their research or to read about the important things that affect Mankind before they open their mouths! Conspiracy to murder 1888 is the truth about Jack the Ripper and I actually discovered his real identity and a simple DNA test of items held at the old Melbourne jail will confirm my findings! I find it so hard to find people who want to know the truth about anything in case it offends their particular way of thinking! I would love some-one to pass this information on for me also I would like to find a serious publisher to put my books out in print form but it appears that we in Australia are not fortunate enough to have such an animal here! I am surprised that no-one has credited me with discovering the truth about 'Jack the Ripper', I believe it is because they, after more than 100 years, couldn't do the research that I did and come to the same conclusions?!! I also believe that because I did not go to University and obtain a degree in literature that I am just a stupid no-body who has NO RIGHT to discover anything that an academic hadn't discovered before! Frustrating to say the least! Did Madam Curie have a degree to discover Radium? What were the degree's held by the many who discovered so many thing that affect human lfe today? What art degree did Leonado Da-Vinci have? and so on!! Anyway, nice to talk to you.

I have written 'CONSPIRACY TO MURDER 1888 available on Amazon with all royalties going to the 'Save the children fund' I can send you a free copy if you give me your Email address? I have also written 'NEWTON'S LAW 2060' in which I predicted this COVID outbreak back in 2007 but no-one took any notice, even after I had correctly predicted the capture and death of Osama Bin-Laden and his where-abouts, 2007. I have, after much research, predicted many other things that are now starting to come to fruition. It is just such a pity that politicians and others do not take the time to do their research or to read about the important things that affect Mankind before they open their mouths! Conspiracy to murder 1888 is the truth about Jack the Ripper and I actually discovered his real identity and a simple DNA test of items held at the old Melbourne jail will confirm my findings! I find it so hard to find people who want to know the truth about anything in case it offends their particular way of thinking! I would love some-one to pass this information on for me also I would like to find a serious publisher to put my books out in print form but it appears that we in Australia are not fortunate enough to have such an animal here! I am surprised that no-one has credited me with discovering the truth about 'Jack the Ripper', I believe it is because they, after more than 100 years, couldn't do the research that I did and come to the same conclusions?!! I also believe that because I did not go to University and obtain a degree in literature that I am just a stupid no-body who has NO RIGHT to discover anything that an academic hadn't discovered before! Frustrating to say the least! Did Madam Curie have a degree to discover Radium? What were the degree's held by the many who discovered so many thing that affect human lfe today? What art degree did Leonado Da-Vinci have? and so on!! Anyway, nice to talk to you.
Wow I could sit and listen to you for hours.

My son read an article a bit back how two pharmaceutical companies copped the biggest fine in history. I think it was due to misleading the public. One of those companies was the one who came up with the vaccine.
What my son said was it was predicted when this happened that this pharmaceutical company would create a virus and have ready a vaccine and that it would be around 10 years time. Which is exactly what happened.
Reality is stranger than fiction

Thank you so much for sharing.

I will down load the books on my kindle.

I hope you join in on the conversations happening in the post . I believe your input would be amazing

Wow I could sit and listen to you for hours.

My son read an article a bit back how two pharmaceutical companies copped the biggest fine in history. I think it was due to misleading the public. One of those companies was the one who came up with the vaccine.
What my son said was it was predicted when this happened that this pharmaceutical company would create a virus and have ready a vaccine and that it would be around 10 years time. Which is exactly what happened.
Reality is stranger than fiction

Thank you so much for sharing.

I will down load the books on my kindle.

I hope you join in on the conversations happening in the post . I believe your input would be amazing
Thank you. Your son is mostly correct in his prediction. The fact is that it was China and the US who were actually working together to develop a GERM-WARFARE scenario and the virus was an intentional release of the COVID virus to see what the results and ramifications would be. This I am sure of! Wuhan in China was an established research area set up by both China and the US!

Thank you. Your son is mostly correct in his prediction. The fact is that it was China and the US who were actually working together to develop a GERM-WARFARE scenario and the virus was an intentional release of the COVID virus to see what the results and ramifications would be. This I am sure of! Wuhan in China was an established research area set up by both China and the US!