suemg62

Dec 2, 2022
New to SDC

Hi Everyone,
I’ve just joined and wanted to introduce myself. I have recently moved back to QLD after being interstate for over 35 years.
I am fortunate to be retired and living in a beautiful coastal location.
Look forward to reading and participating in future forums.
Suzanne

• Love
Reactions: Jarred Santos
Hello Suzanne @suemg62! Thanks for joining us over here :D We look forward to hearing more from you as well!

Thirty-five years is a looooong time... what made you move back (if you don't mind us asking)?

You might want to read up more on our Christmas Giveaway as well (anyone with an account is counted, which now includes you!) :D

Join the conversation

News, deals, games, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.

Seniors Discount Club

The SDC searches for the best deals, discounts, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.
  1. New members
  2. Jokes & fun
  3. Photography
  4. Nostalgia / Yesterday's Australia
  5. Food and Lifestyle
  6. Money Saving Hacks
  7. Offtopic / Everything else

Latest Articles

• We believe that retirement should be a time to relax and enjoy life, not worry about money. That's why we're here to help our members make the most of their retirement years. If you're over 60 and looking for ways to save money, connect with others, and have a laugh, we’d love to have you aboard.
  • Advertise with us

User Menu

Enjoyed Reading our Story?

• Share this forum to your loved ones.
Change Weather Postcode×
Change Petrol Postcode×