New sweet treats from Woolies!

When it comes to the snack game, Woolworths truly is the gift that keeps on giving. From their Chatime bubble tea kits, Slush Puppie squeezies, and churro-flavoured Turtle Chips, there’s just so much to choose from.

And now, they have done it again! So for our members out there whose sweet tooth is screaming for a fix, you may want to consider one or two of these new sweet treats from Woolies.

M&M’s Bubble Gum Ice Cream Cones

Inspired by childhood-favourite treat Hubba Bubba, M&M’s released their own bubblegum flavoured ice cream cone, available for $8.50 per pack of 4.

TikTok user @updatesbylina used words such as “summer” and “fun” to describe the trumpet-style ice cream’s bubblegum taste.

“Look, the colour runs all the way through, and you get a beautiful chocolate tip,” she says in the clip as she cuts the cone open, revealing a vibrant pink and blue ice cream with small candy-coated chocolate chips.

sP4Gb5HK-7iUDQw2oBfFjH2gX_HC6hQKGhpQfH8WI7o0txXX4rEoC7UzoZXD8wjpLf9pGvxkSQD-iXvGZiHyDvISMXQUOT-fkK9MIttFBSou1Xm-NeN7nM5gZvWutY91iqceoxok

Tastes exactly like the bubblegum everyone enjoyed in childhood. Photo from Woolworths.

Bubble O’Bill Ice Cream

Woolworths also released a multipack of the iconic Bubble O’Bill for only $9.00. These snacks were previously sold only as a single piece.

The sweet treat features a strawberry, caramel, and chocolate ice cream, with a solid chocolate backing and a giant bubblegum nose.

Bubble O’Bill also comes in ice cream in a tub version.

qEVDPnGelIpoCZQDCiunbK8KlmF6_lwHB2qrilWfBSaROU2-nC7-odzI3KyQZQV6bm5nerAdx-TvtenvE6PzGWFpGml9YHz3DpYdbSsahEfE02bNJyZzMlukuRCKYi4evqFwpUxi

The treat’s proudly made in Australia. Photo from Woolworths.

Whittaker’s Peanut Butter & Jelly Chocolate Block

This addictive chocolatey treat is made from combined creamy peanut butter and tart boysenberry jam. Made by New Zealand brand Whittakers, this is available for only $5.50.

One customer described it as “all I’ve ever needed in my life”.

y2voQV5hwnfmDW2TWeoAUBZzVXt1hGj6e73Zk60YNpbiNL89C3R4eJOLPhRGUH4W5CeGKLmyyOx9OTNoT9_7h8CZ-GgFv1UHDLWfwZgURud2gHM7xgoEqmogifoCTq4BSlWfXXA0

A modern take on a childhood classic. Photo from Woolworths.
Haribo Sour S’ghetti

For those who prefer their lollies with a bit of a kick to them, Woolies has the perfect treat for you!

Thin strands are coated with extra sour sugar, and they come in different flavours: strawberry, apple, and blue raspberry. Available for only $2.40.

3H3sT7hwuVR2wT8gDxUZC2n4_828mLVM6ztYRTPYaChX6e3RJSKLcTzqG1HQIksuYDy00vbDG1hyg6XidG39fzeFURFHemvJwcd3bxs8MFOhqA5crhkGDqh8EgUrfJPfmHYWq0l1

This treat would surely surprise your tastebuds. Photo from Woolworths.

Cadbury Caramello Bauble Bag

Of course, the list would not be complete without the classic Cadbury chocolate.

This sweet treat features creamy milk chocolate with a gooey caramel centre. Everything you love in bite-sized pieces! Available for only $2.50.

jiM2-UbS2UgcyfeTvHKzbrxuEumfw_R8k1anHAocPwqoOvcVEJ2RxIlhM3FbuB2JCoCNe4maGZzBcdF2Cs9pniX__I5R8EVyLkkd-c8eGycgzgk1-obtHmB3aHzHSOMhoPI4B7LO

Comes in Caramello, Dairy Milk, and Caramilk flavours. Photo from Woolworths.

Peters Original Twin Pole Vanilla Choc

Another nostalgic icy treat returns! Twin Poles are back on shelves after being discontinued for a decade.

The ice cream is available for $5 and comes in Vanilla Chocolate, Cookies & Cream, and Pineapple & Raspberry flavours.

TikTok users went wild when they saw the ice-block on sale again.

"Wait...the twin poles are back?" one user wrote.

"The twin poles are really good!" said another.

CA24E0ElVUVr08DjaXC2MqRWwD2HE0j6azp1al6yzjxUSRwKlTdF-LXBTS5Io8WeXhZx0O0JX0JLtt199RlAyWiAAcAqKUkf_8Ot4poxOTnkhXJXWJvYd_-5pt0KdyPAzHr6PQKI

Aussies have been waiting too long for this one to come back. Photo from Woolworths.

Oak Gingerbread Flavoured Milk

And if it’s a sweet drink you’re after, Woolies also has something for you.

Creamy, smooth, with a bit of ginger kick, this Oak Gingerbread-flavoured Oak milk is seriously addictive for the low price of $3.20.

Remember to hold yourself back, or you might just down the whole carton.

wNswta8SX2hT41w3ZN2gsiRv38oxwXDeTYM2iX7CPcOkL1oQS-Atv3Py5pi29Sc57PTc3gxKZmIW7Hr_TzZLe5DwFoNQcMSXwq5TuUz3sSE-OLqcxWiha0CifxelYhz-3sqUkQIl

The perfect drink to get yourself in the holiday mood. Photo from Woolworths.

Remember: Life is all about balance! It’s okay to treat yourself every now and then so long as you’re enjoying a well-balanced diet.

Sponsored
My adult children still talk about how much they enjoyed their occasional treat of Bubble o Bill ice creams. Will be able to spoil them again now. Hopefully they are not disappointing.

My adult children still talk about how much they enjoyed their occasional treat of Bubble o Bill ice creams. Will be able to spoil them again now. Hopefully they are not disappointing.
Another one I will pass on. Would not even allow my sons to have the Bubble O Bill, hate bubble-gum in any form. They were only allowed when I was not there as could not control that.