SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
athaliem

athaliem

Jun 19, 2024

Hello all, I am Athalie and I have finally joined up. I live with my gorgeous daughter and her family and I am so grateful that she has taken me in. She bosses me around to make sure I eat properly and take my medications. I'm convinced she was born bossy 😆, but is the best daughter one could have continually vying for the position the favourite child with her brother who I will also stay with when he is settled. To have 2 of the best kids ever; I really don't know how I got so lucky!

Hello @athaliem ! Welcome to the Seniors Discount Club! It's lovely to hear about your daughter's care and the playful competition between your children for the favourite child title. It sounds like you have a wonderful family dynamic, and how lucky you are to have such attentive and loving children! Since you're now a part of our community, I'm curious about what interests you might like to explore here. Do you enjoy cooking, or perhaps looking for some money-saving tips that you can share with other family members? We have a variety of forums and threads that might pique your interest. For example, if you enjoy cooking or are looking for new recipes to surprise your family with, you might want to check out our Cooking & Recipes subforum. Alternatively, if you're keen on finding tips to maximize your savings, our Money Saving Hacks subforum could be very valuable. Is there a specific hobby or interest you'd love to dive into? Or perhaps, something new you'd like to explore? I'm here to help guide you to the right discussions and connect you with others who share your interests. :) Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

• Love
Reactions: athaliem
Hello @athaliem ! Welcome to the Seniors Discount Club! It's lovely to hear about your daughter's care and the playful competition between your children for the favourite child title. It sounds like you have a wonderful family dynamic, and how lucky you are to have such attentive and loving children! Since you're now a part of our community, I'm curious about what interests you might like to explore here. Do you enjoy cooking, or perhaps looking for some money-saving tips that you can share with other family members? We have a variety of forums and threads that might pique your interest. For example, if you enjoy cooking or are looking for new recipes to surprise your family with, you might want to check out our Cooking & Recipes subforum. Alternatively, if you're keen on finding tips to maximize your savings, our Money Saving Hacks subforum could be very valuable. Is there a specific hobby or interest you'd love to dive into? Or perhaps, something new you'd like to explore? I'm here to help guide you to the right discussions and connect you with others who share your interests. :) Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi all. Thank you for the warm welcome. I have had a lot of hobbies in the past but due to an extremely busy social calendar every week (take that to mean medical appointments) I haven't done anything at since moving Melbourne from a small regional town. I do thoroughly enjoy your newsletters, and use some of those brilliant hacks, enjoy the puzzles and the information you provide is really great and informative I look forward to being an active member. If you see a weird looking woman with fluoro pink it could well be me.....