JanetBH

Aug 19, 2023

Hi, I'm Janet, live north of Adelaide, retired in 2018 from my swim coaching work, am 68 now. My daughter recently moved to Tasmania to continue her masters of teaching at UTAS. I have 2 gorgeous retired greyhounds, Biggles is nearly 14 and Dotty is 10. My hobbies are pastel pencil pet portraits, lots of the portraits are greyhounds!! gardening mainly in pots and am slowly researching my ancestry. I enjoy going to the pool a couple of times a week for lap swimming and try to walk on the other days. I also hope to do some travelling in the not to distant future.
Janet :)

hi to all in the groupe

my name is Anita i just joined today. i will be having my big 70 this year which i will be celebrating in Nepal the country i grew up in. i was born is Switzerland and living in Sydney since the mid 70s. i am lucky i have 3 countries to call home and i visit them often as i have family and friends there. travelling is in my blood and i just love it. i enjoy going out with my friends and enjoy Asian food. my grandsons are all in their late teens and older and living in Qld so no babysitting duties - but we do have 2 cats that need babysitting ;-)

cheers to all
Anita

Reactions: Wandiwa

Hi, I'm Janet, live north of Adelaide, retired in 2018 from my swim coaching work, am 68 now. My daughter recently moved to Tasmania to continue her masters of teaching at UTAS. I have 2 gorgeous retired greyhounds, Biggles is nearly 14 and Dotty is 10. My hobbies are pastel pencil pet portraits, lots of the portraits are greyhounds!! gardening mainly in pots and am slowly researching my ancestry. I enjoy going to the pool a couple of times a week for lap swimming and try to walk on the other days. I also hope to do some travelling in the not to distant future.
Welcome to SDC Janet ... @JanetBH

hi to all in the groupe

my name is Anita i just joined today. i will be having my big 70 this year which i will be celebrating in Nepal the country i grew up in. i was born is Switzerland and living in Sydney since the mid 70s. i am lucky i have 3 countries to call home and i visit them often as i have family and friends there. travelling is in my blood and i just love it. i enjoy going out with my friends and enjoy Asian food. my grandsons are all in their late teens and older and living in Qld so no babysitting duties - but we do have 2 cats that need babysitting ;-)

cheers to all
Anita
Hi Anita welcome to SDC ... 👋 @anita weise

I would absolutely looove to see those pet portraits if you're willing to share them with us :) This is a great introduction! Welcome to the SDC family and thank you for sharing these with us.

I would absolutely looove to see those pet portraits if you're willing to share them with us :) This is a great introduction! Welcome to the SDC family and thank you for sharing these with us.
Hi Sethia, Yes I can show you some of my pet portraits, where and how do I post them?