New hair product line causes stir at Coles: ‘My hair is so thick and luscious’

It can take long to grow hair, especially when you want a style you can confidently shake and flaunt.

If you’re looking to speed up the process and get the hair you’ve always wanted, then you might want to check out this affordable new line that’s been causing a stir among Aussie shoppers.

This new Australian-made product, Hairification, now stocked at 800 Coles stores nationwide, claims not to be your average supermarket shampoo and conditioner. It’s specifically designed to help stimulate hair growth and is ‘backed’ by science.

Jordan Mylius, the creator of Hairification and a respected beauty expert, developed the product to fill the evident gap in the haircare industry for something ‘that actually works’.

beautiful-keratin-treated-hair_23-2149332492.jpg
A newly released product called Hairification promises to stimulate hair growth backed by science. Image: Freepik

‘There are so many products on the market that say they achieve certain results, but there is nothing in their formulation to really substantiate them,’ Jordan said.

‘Our products do what they say they will, they actually work and we have the scientific proof of the effectiveness of the actives we use in the recommended doses to achieve the amazing results we want for our customers.’

‘Our products also smell great and look great in our custom packaging.’

Jordan explained he didn’t want a product that only a few can buy, so he also aimed for its affordability aside from effectiveness.

‘I saw a gap in the Australian grocery space for a hair growth stimulating range that actually worked at an accessible price point,’ he said.

‘It’s key to us at Hairification and covers accessibility on price point, distribution, and consumer resonation.’

The formulating process for Hairification certainly wasn’t easy. It took several years, the 'very best' team of researchers, and active ingredient technology to make the formula perfect and ready for consumers.

‘We poured over the technical data and clinical evidence to create a shortlist of the best of the best ingredients,’ Jordan explained.

‘We then took the initiative to combine several of these active ingredients together at their effective doses, to target a broader range of hair concerns, and to identify synergistic pairings to amplify the results of each of the ingredients individually.’

‘The final step was iteration after iteration of formulations until we were all completely happy with the outcomes and how the products felt for the consumer to use.’

However, the hard work paid off when Coles offered a multimillion dollar deal to stock the product exclusively.

According to Jordan, the supermarket giant also intended to invest in marketing the brand and help spread the message.

‘Overlay this with the gap in the category I identified and that Hairification was going to close that gap and give them a competitive edge,’ Jordan shared.

The product has only been on shelves for a few months, and the response has reportedly been incredible.

Customers claim the range has given them 'insane' results, with some praising it online.

One shared: 'My hairdresser was literally shocked when I saw her because she couldn’t believe how healthy my hair was looking.’

'Such an amazing range, my hair has definitely had a growth spurt since using it regularly,' one wrote.

'My hair is so thick and luscious after buying this on a whim. Can’t believe the results,' another expressed.

The hair product also includes Hairification’s 'Pure Health' range, which contains a shampoo and conditioner (both sold at $25) plus a $20 treatment.

It’s not just Hairification customers who are ecstatic about the product's performance, Jordan himself couldn’t be happier with the results.

He says: 'The feedback we have received from customers is that they see results in as little as ten days, and the product smells amazing.’

‘We have several new products in the works and global expansion planned for 2024. It's going to be a massive year ahead.'

Key Takeaways
  • Coles supermarket has begun selling Hairification, an Australian hair growth product that has been receiving rave reviews from customers.
  • The product range, which includes a shampoo, conditioner, and treatment, has been developed by beauty expert Jordan Mylius and is designed to stimulate hair growth.
  • The haircare line is exclusive to Coles and has been praised for its effectiveness and accessibility.
  • Positive feedback from consumers has been a highlight for the brand, with more products and global expansion planned for 2024.

What do you think of this story? Would you try this new product offered by Coles? Let us know in the comments below!

Sponsored
It can take long to grow hair, especially when you want a style you can confidently shake and flaunt.

If you’re looking to speed up the process and get the hair you’ve always wanted, then you might want to check out this affordable new line that’s been causing a stir among Aussie shoppers.

This new Australian-made product, Hairification, now stocked at 800 Coles stores nationwide, claims not to be your average supermarket shampoo and conditioner. It’s specifically designed to help stimulate hair growth and is ‘backed’ by science.

Jordan Mylius, the creator of Hairification and a respected beauty expert, developed the product to fill the evident gap in the haircare industry for something ‘that actually works’.

View attachment 37475
A newly released product called Hairification promises to stimulate hair growth backed by science. Image: Freepik

‘There are so many products on the market that say they achieve certain results, but there is nothing in their formulation to really substantiate them,’ Jordan said.

‘Our products do what they say they will, they actually work and we have the scientific proof of the effectiveness of the actives we use in the recommended doses to achieve the amazing results we want for our customers.’

Jordan explained he didn’t want a product that only a few can buy, so he also aimed for its affordability aside from effectiveness.

‘I saw a gap in the Australian grocery space for a hair growth stimulating range that actually worked at an accessible price point,’ he said.

‘It’s key to us at Hairification and covers accessibility on price point, distribution, and consumer resonation.’

The formulating process for Hairification certainly wasn’t easy. It took several years, the 'very best' team of researchers, and active ingredient technology to make the formula perfect and ready for consumers.

‘We poured over the technical data and clinical evidence to create a shortlist of the best of the best ingredients,’ Jordan explained.

‘We then took the initiative to combine several of these active ingredients together at their effective doses, to target a broader range of hair concerns, and to identify synergistic pairings to amplify the results of each of the ingredients individually.’

‘The final step was iteration after iteration of formulations until we were all completely happy with the outcomes and how the products felt for the consumer to use.’

However, the hard work paid off when Coles offered a multimillion dollar deal to stock the product exclusively.

According to Jordan, the supermarket giant also intended to invest in marketing the brand and help spread the message.

‘Overlay this with the gap in the category I identified and that Hairification was going to close that gap and give them a competitive edge,’ Jordan shared.

The product has only been on shelves for a few months, and the response has reportedly been incredible.

Customers claim the range has given them 'insane' results, with some praising it online.

One shared: 'My hairdresser was literally shocked when I saw her because she couldn’t believe how healthy my hair was looking.’

'Such an amazing range, my hair has definitely had a growth spurt since using it regularly,' one wrote.

'My hair is so thick and luscious after buying this on a whim. Can’t believe the results,' another expressed.

The hair product also includes Hairification’s 'Pure Health' range, which contains a shampoo and conditioner (both sold at $25) plus a $20 treatment.

It’s not just Hairification customers who are ecstatic about the product's performance, Jordan himself couldn’t be happier with the results.

He says: 'The feedback we have received from customers is that they see results in as little as ten days, and the product smells amazing.’

‘We have several new products in the works and global expansion planned for 2024. It's going to be a massive year ahead.'

Key Takeaways

• Coles supermarket has begun selling Hairification, an Australian hair growth product that has been receiving rave reviews from customers.
  • The product range, which includes a shampoo, conditioner, and treatment, has been developed by beauty expert Jordan Mylius and is designed to stimulate hair growth.
  • The haircare line is exclusive to Coles and has been praised for its effectiveness and accessibility.
  • Positive feedback from consumers has been a highlight for the brand, with more products and global expansion planned for 2024.

What do you think of this story? Would you try this new product offered by Coles? Let us know in the comments below!

I purchased some two weeks ago when Coles had it on special for $15.00. I have used it a few times and my hair definitely feels better. Still losing heaps but helpfully this product will aid new hair growth. I purchased the hair growth one.

View attachment 37475

Key Takeaways

I will buy it, if it's stocked where I am.

Reactions: DLHM
I live in an area where my house and contents insurance costs us about $325 A MONTH. Yes a month. With the cost of living those of us who spend so much of our money on insurance/rates/registrations a product like this would be a big no thank you I need to keep a roof over my head. The cost of living is too much of a concern to try a product that cost $25 for a 300 mil bottle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cheb and Gsr

View attachment 37475

Key Takeaways

Yes it sounds just right for the old pensioner who can't grow nice hair anymore, but the price is pretty steep for us to afford!!

View attachment 37475

Key Takeaways

ill give it a try ..but I have heard all this before over the last 15 years