Never wear mixed pyjama sets again with this Melbournian mum’s simple folding trick!

Bedroom fashion is absolutely a thing! Can't have your PJ top clash with your bottoms now, can we? That is, until one of the two pieces gets lost in the dresser, and is mysteriously never seen again. Off to the pyjama dimension. Thankfully, a mum from Melbourne is here to help us with our problem!

Chantel Mila, also known as Mama Mila, regularly shares various home hacks online, and recently, she posted about a folding trick for sleepwear, minus the hassle of looking for its pair. How good!

A_lr3BCiM85hZKrxoX03azLGFCmB5GZsmK1uqQZpcfhecn_VJYcH93B6z621UNRL-JuJDPmKihgjkYfs15Kmh467cXR75TyEdRGLErRiz6_jik5-rJYlqw_mSRtpr8A0Wdg6-Ds6

Credit: Instagram/@mama_mila_au (left) and TikTok/@mama_mila_ (right).

Posting the video on TikTok, Mama Mila showed her viewers the step-by-step process.

First, she buttons up the pyjama shirt completely and lays it face-down onto a flat surface.

Then, she neatly folds the matching bottoms on top of the shirt and proceeds to fold the sleeves and side of the shirt inwards, covering the trousers.

Afterwards, she folds the bottom part of the shirt upwards and tucks it into the front, around the collar area of the shirt.

The end result should resemble a neatly folded parcel, meaning your best pj set sticks together!. No more looking for the missing half!

Not only is the folding hack a great way to prevent losing your favourite bedtime garments, but it is also a convenient way to save a little added closet space.

While Mama Mila made use of a tiny tots pair of pyjamas, the trick can be upsized for the bigger kids at heart too!

Are you the type of person to plan an outfit days before a hangout? Fold your top and bottom this way so you won’t lose them! This technique also keeps them from wrinkling.

Mama Mila’s video was viewed over 12.5K times, with many TikTok users loving the hack.

“What a great idea! I’m definitely going to have to try this out for my PJ drawers!!” wrote one woman in the comments section.

Do you have any space-saving folding hacks? Share them with us below!

Sponsored
I love these folding hacks, wish I knew about them when the 5 children were growing up.
Although I’m not too fussy on folding clothes my husband is ( he’s ex navy and the uniform, I mean clothes must be folded correctly) so I got him one of those shirt folders like you see Sheldon using on the Big Bang theory tv show.
He absolutely loves it and rave’s about it to everyone, my biggest joy is when hubby takes the washing of the line and starts folding he is in he’s element.
We celebrated our 48th wedding anniversary in December and I love him so much, besides he is a very big asset when it comes to the laundry.😂😂😂🤣🤣😅😅😘❤️

Never wear mixed pyjama sets again with this Melbournian mum’s simple folding trick!

Bedroom fashion is absolutely a thing! Can't have your PJ top clash with your bottoms now, can we? That is, until one of the two pieces gets lost in the dresser, and is mysteriously never seen again. Off to the pyjama dimension. Thankfully, a mum from Melbourne is here to help us with our problem!

Chantel Mila, also known as Mama Mila, regularly shares various home hacks online, and recently, she posted about a folding trick for sleepwear, minus the hassle of looking for its pair. How good!

A_lr3BCiM85hZKrxoX03azLGFCmB5GZsmK1uqQZpcfhecn_VJYcH93B6z621UNRL-JuJDPmKihgjkYfs15Kmh467cXR75TyEdRGLErRiz6_jik5-rJYlqw_mSRtpr8A0Wdg6-Ds6

Credit: Instagram/@mama_mila_au (left) and TikTok/@mama_mila_ (right).

Posting the video on TikTok, Mama Mila showed her viewers the step-by-step process.

First, she buttons up the pyjama shirt completely and lays it face-down onto a flat surface.

Then, she neatly folds the matching bottoms on top of the shirt and proceeds to fold the sleeves and side of the shirt inwards, covering the trousers.

Afterwards, she folds the bottom part of the shirt upwards and tucks it into the front, around the collar area of the shirt.

The end result should resemble a neatly folded parcel, meaning your best pj set sticks together!. No more looking for the missing half!

Not only is the folding hack a great way to prevent losing your favourite bedtime garments, but it is also a convenient way to save a little added closet space.

While Mama Mila made use of a tiny tots pair of pyjamas, the trick can be upsized for the bigger kids at heart too!

Are you the type of person to plan an outfit days before a hangout? Fold your top and bottom this way so you won’t lose them! This technique also keeps them from wrinkling.

Mama Mila’s video was viewed over 12.5K times, with many TikTok users loving the hack.

“What a great idea! I’m definitely going to have to try this out for my PJ drawers!!” wrote one woman in the comments section.

Do you have any space-saving folding hacks? Share them with us below!

Not need PYJAMAS - wear over-sized Tee-Shirts w no folding, no creases, and am half dressed if fire breaks out🤣