SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
mOiOz

mOiOz

Jun 10, 2022
NEVER PISS OFF A NURSE

A big-shot attorney had to spend a couple of days in the hospital.
He was a royal pain to the nurses because he bossed them around just like he did his staff.
None of the hospital staff wanted to have anything to do with him.
The head nurse was the only one who could stand up to him.

She came into his room and announced, "I have to take your temperature."
After complaining for several minutes, he finally settled down, crossed his arms and opened his mouth.
"No, I'm sorry," the nurse stated, "but for this reading, I can't use an oral thermometer."
This started another round of complaining but eventually, he rolled over and bared his behind.

After feeling the nurse insert the thermometer, he heard her announce, "I have to get something.
Now you stay JUST LIKE THAT until I get back!"
She left the door to his room open on her way out.
He cursed under his breath as he heard people walking past his door, laughing.....

After about 20 minutes, the man's doctor came into the room. "What's going on here?" asked the doctor.
Angrily, the man answered, "What's the matter, Doc? Haven't you ever seen someone having their temperature taken?"

After a pause, the doctor confessed..... "Not with a Daffodil."

I've posted this in here before ....
A friend of mine is a doctor in emergency, years ago he was engaged to one of the nurses, anyway one night a nasty guy came in and was being rude and obnoxious to his nurse fiancee, so the doctor stitched his wounds up without anesthetic.

A friend of mine is a doctor in emergency, years ago he was engaged to one of the nurses, anyway one night a nasty guy came in and was being rude and obnoxious to his nurse fiancee, so the doctor stitched his wounds up without anesthetic.
Apologies I'll delete it....

Apologies I'll delete it....
Having trouble deleting it... I've onley ever deleted a photo before...!
I've also had at least 25 jokes that have been posted after me... just left them - couldn't be bothered!