great idea but not sure that it would work for me, I routinely go looking for my reading glasses when they are already on my head just not on my nose!
Am much the same. If not using my glasses, they are on top of my head. After having put them down for some reason and I am walking around, I end up either going in to a slight panic mode or I start to feel naked, like something is missing :)

That's why I have like 20 pair of reading glasses . The other day while out I thought I lost my expensive sunglasses . I knew my reading glasses were on my head as I needed to keep reading colour, measurements ect of what I was buying.
Then I found out I actually two pairs of glasses on my head 🙃 😅 reading plus Sunnys

That's why I have like 20 pair of reading glasses . The other day while out I thought I lost my expensive sunglasses . I knew my reading glasses were on my head as I needed to keep reading colour, measurements ect of what I was buying.
Then I found out I actually two pairs of glasses on my head 🙃 😅 reading plus Sunnys
I want more reading glasses as well, a pair for every room in the house would be a great start plus a pair to take out shopping with me, losing my expensive sunnies would be a nightmere for me as they are prescription and needed to enable me to see more than 6 feet in front of me, I am severely short sighted and as I have aged my need for reading glasses as well as distance glasses has increased, making simple grocery shopping bloody difficult, I have to take my Sunglasses off to try and read the product labels if I then try to see further down the isle without my distance glasses on eveything goes all fuzzy and I am likely to walk into something, just love getting older NOT

I usually get 2 new pair every year. One pair on the kitchen table replaced, another for outings too, with the old pairs replacing an old pair in the garage & another pair in the bag l take to Mosaics. The old pairs are given in at our Seniors group to be sent off & reused by Charity groups.

Reactions: Gaena