OMG... what's your secret I've had 17 broken bones in my life (including multiples of the same ones)...?
Wow. I was an ice skater, I played soccer, tennis, squash, was an aerobics instructor, played football and backyard cricket with my kids and never a broken bone. Omg I hope I didn't just jinx myself.

Now please do tell how you broke all those bones

Wow. I was an ice skater, I played soccer, tennis, squash, was an aerobics instructor, played football and backyard cricket with my kids and never a broken bone. Omg I hope I didn't just jinx myself.

Now please do tell how you broke all those bones
Mainly because I have 2 "left feet"... tripping, learning to ride a bike, skating etc., (which I still can't do), being knocked over by a wave, slipping on rocks, falling off a grandstand at school... etc.
Once a bone has been broken, it weakens and often breaks again... left wrist 3x times, right wrist 5x. I still trip a lot and broke my foot just 6 months ago, in the exact same place as my other foot which I broke 18 months prior. Both healed on their own and x-rays were taken 3 and 4 weeks later confirming both being broken in half and shifted. I always recover completely and quickly.
Fifteen years ago, while recovering from my 3rd back surgery (due to a work accident - not my fault) and still in hospital, I tripped at the bathroom door and broke my lower arm in 4 places... (have a plate there too) - getting boring now...
Last, but not least... I have very strong and healthy bones...confirmed after at least 10 Dexa scans...!
PS: If anyone should need to wish me good luck, at any time.... kindly consider refraining from saying, "Break a leg".
Much appreciated, thank you. 😁 ❤️

Last edited:
Mainly because I have 2 "left feet"... tripping, learning to ride a bike, skating etc., (which I still can't do), being knocked over by a wave, slipping on rocks, falling off a grandstand at school... etc.
Once a bone has been broken, it weakens and often breaks again... left wrist 3x times, right wrist 5x. I still trip a lot and broke my foot just 6 months ago, in the exact same place as my other foot which I broke 18 months prior. Both healed on their own and x-rays were taken 3 and 4 weeks later confirming both being broken in half and shifted. I always recover completely and quickly.
Fifteen years ago, while recovering from my 3rd back surgery (due to a work accident - not my fault) and still in hospital, I tripped at the bathroom door and broke my lower arm in 4 places... (have a plate there too) - getting boring now...
Last, but not least... I have very strong and healthy bones...confirmed after at least 10 Dexa scans...!
PS: If anyone should need to wish me good luck, at any time.... kindly consider refraining from saying, "Break a leg".
Much appreciated, hank you. 😁 ❤️
Omg that sounds like a making of a great movie 🎬 😂

• Haha
Reactions: mOiOz