Neighbour from Hell: Outraged resident blasts fellow tenant in a furious letter over disgusting habit!

We've all had them at one point or another. The neighbours from hell. The ones who make your life a living nightmare. Whether it's the loud music at all hours of the night, the constant fighting, or the mess they leave in their wake, these neighbours can make your life a misery.

While having indecent neighbours may not be news for most of us, the story we're about to share with you was rather messy…

Angry neighbours complained about a building resident who was throwing up over the edge of their balcony in a note that quickly made the rounds on social media.

The note, which was posted on the complex wall in Redfern, in Sydney's inner west, attacked the unidentified spewer for the abhorrent behaviour.

The sign read: 'To the disgusting person who keeps on vomiting over the edge of their balcony, STOP DOING IT.'

'Your neighbours don’t appreciate cleaning YOUR vomit off our balconies, outdoor furniture, our clothes we are drying outside, or ourselves if we’re outside trying to enjoy using our balcony when you decide to vomit over the edge.'

'Respect your neighbours and keep your vomit inside your own apartment.'

ADzQFevkUYMXbA4njHVP9s1eLoFTqxVkEdShys5wndG2YNVk7fKy_DGU8Wwn_yUHoGkk9rmv-aHPxDMz5AC_MncLrMcnWd_rNfYqciwP7soDUhwxxYZD-LOeXE1Hgg9zT6Kh8Hr_Gm0fj3rqdV-nlg

A photo of the note posted by the angry residents. Credit: Reddit.

The note astounded social media users, with dozens of other appalled Australians calling out the bizarre deed.

One confused user said: 'The fact that this happens often enough that they needed to put a note up about it like wow, I could understand and get over a one-time occurrence if they had a party and their drunk friend booted over the side but like … What? do they not have a bathroom?'

Others offered their suggestions on how the residents could resolve the issue.

One person advised: 'I’d leave a huge bucket on the balcony, collect the vom, then return the gesture.'

'Just follow the trail of vomit back up the building until you get to the balcony with no vomit … then go down one level and that’s your vomiter,' another recommended.

One person asserted that the circumstance was sufficient enough to prevent them from renting in another apartment building.

'This solidifies my opinion on ever living in an apartment again,' the user wrote.

It's unfortunately not uncommon to have to deal with indecent neighbours. If you find yourself in this situation, here are a few tips on how to deal with them:

1. Talk to them directly. This is often the best approach as it gives them a chance to explain their behaviour and come to an agreement about changing it. If they're unwilling to listen or make any changes, you can then take further action.

2. Contact their landlord or property manager. If your neighbour is renting, their landlord may be able to take action against them if they're breaching the terms of their tenancy agreement.

3. Call the police. If your neighbour is causing a disturbance or breaking the law, you can contact the police. This should only be done as a last resort, however, as it may escalate the situation.

Hopefully, these tips will help you deal with your indecent neighbours and enjoy a more peaceful home life! Also, if you have comments, suggestions, or just any thoughts on the story we shared, feel free to share them with us in the comments below! Have you ever had a hellish neighbour?

Sponsored
My sister and her kids live in Redfern in housing commission, as well as my mother's close friend. A large number of units in Redfern are housing commission yes there are alot of families and elderly living there but there are also alot of drugs .
It's an area you don't feel safe even walking in the middle of the day and definitely not at night.

I'm lucky I have only had one bad neighbour and it was the wife

They would argue in the middle of the night , swearing ,screaming and glass breaking .

It was always the wife taken away by the police .
They have only lived next to me for about 3 years.

She would have the air-conditioning on 24 /7
And it was so loud especially in the middle of the night. She was basically un approachable

I remember I had surgery to remove gallbladder and umbilical hernia nov 2019 it was a Friday, and on the Monday I was home in bed and having so much trouble getting up out of bed .
There was a knock at my front door and hubby was in the backyard so I was slowly getting out of bed in so much pain when the knocking went into banging I called out I'm coming but the banging got louder and more aggressive.

I opened the door , bent over and very pale . I was afraid it was the police with bad news .

Who stood there, it was the wife from next door , she said I'm Aless from next door I knew you were home and that's why I kept banging.

I replied I couldn't get out of bed as I had just had surgery. There was no sorry nothing , all she said was I'm getting foxtel installed and he needs to use the side of my house.

I looked at her and said go to the back fence and talk to my husband and then slammed shut my door.

She has now moved out and they are divorcing. Her husband is really nice but has just listed the house for sale.

We have a neighbour from hell which our landlord and the police keep passing the buck. It is all over the noise of a large Harley Davidson bike. He takes great delight in revving the engine so that fumes flood our units and it is modified so makes so much noise and make us sick. I would love to talk to him but he is so aggressive I won't go near him. :(

• Sad
Reactions: Gaena and Ricci
Not going to lie, I would beat the tar out of them, sneakily of course, don't want to.lose any "units" from My microchip account.

We have a neighbour from hell which our landlord and the police keep passing the buck. It is all over the noise of a large Harley Davidson bike. He takes great delight in revving the engine so that fumes flood our units and it is modified so makes so much noise and make us sick. I would love to talk to him but he is so aggressive I won't go near him. :(
Oh my son has a Harley and I know when he has arrived 😗 you poor thing hopefully he will move out soon. Maybe you should contact your local council

Reactions: Ricci
O M G, I will never sit on a balcony again......I have always quietly wondered about what could come from above...So does one have to sit under a brolly on ones balcony ?...that's really revolting... Give me mouse bits in my salad any day....

I have a friend who was excited to downsize and move into an apartment.
She lasted one year, her dream was shattered.
The neighbours from hell who lived above her believed their balcony was where you threw everything you didn't want away from.....mostly food scraps, especially chicken bones and vegetable scraps. It all used to fall into her balcony.....day and night.
She couldn't stand it, so at a huge financial loss, she moved out into a small unit surrounded by her own fence.

We've all had them at one point or another. The neighbours from hell. The ones who make your life a living nightmare. Whether it's the loud music at all hours of the night, the constant fighting, or the mess they leave in their wake, these neighbours can make your life a misery.

While having indecent neighbours may not be news for most of us, the story we're about to share with you was rather messy…

Angry neighbours complained about a building resident who was throwing up over the edge of their balcony in a note that quickly made the rounds on social media.

The note, which was posted on the complex wall in Redfern, in Sydney's inner west, attacked the unidentified spewer for the abhorrent behaviour.

The sign read: 'To the disgusting person who keeps on vomiting over the edge of their balcony, STOP DOING IT.'

'Your neighbours don’t appreciate cleaning YOUR vomit off our balconies, outdoor furniture, our clothes we are drying outside, or ourselves if we’re outside trying to enjoy using our balcony when you decide to vomit over the edge.'

'Respect your neighbours and keep your vomit inside your own apartment.'

ADzQFevkUYMXbA4njHVP9s1eLoFTqxVkEdShys5wndG2YNVk7fKy_DGU8Wwn_yUHoGkk9rmv-aHPxDMz5AC_MncLrMcnWd_rNfYqciwP7soDUhwxxYZD-LOeXE1Hgg9zT6Kh8Hr_Gm0fj3rqdV-nlg

A photo of the note posted by the angry residents. Credit: Reddit.

The note astounded social media users, with dozens of other appalled Australians calling out the bizarre deed.

One confused user said: 'The fact that this happens often enough that they needed to put a note up about it like wow, I could understand and get over a one-time occurrence if they had a party and their drunk friend booted over the side but like … What? do they not have a bathroom?'

Others offered their suggestions on how the residents could resolve the issue.

One person advised: 'I’d leave a huge bucket on the balcony, collect the vom, then return the gesture.'

'Just follow the trail of vomit back up the building until you get to the balcony with no vomit … then go down one level and that’s your vomiter,' another recommended.

One person asserted that the circumstance was sufficient enough to prevent them from renting in another apartment building.

'This solidifies my opinion on ever living in an apartment again,' the user wrote.

It's unfortunately not uncommon to have to deal with indecent neighbours. If you find yourself in this situation, here are a few tips on how to deal with them:

1. Talk to them directly. This is often the best approach as it gives them a chance to explain their behaviour and come to an agreement about changing it. If they're unwilling to listen or make any changes, you can then take further action.

2. Contact their landlord or property manager. If your neighbour is renting, their landlord may be able to take action against them if they're breaching the terms of their tenancy agreement.

3. Call the police. If your neighbour is causing a disturbance or breaking the law, you can contact the police. This should only be done as a last resort, however, as it may escalate the situation.

Hopefully, these tips will help you deal with your indecent neighbours and enjoy a more peaceful home life! Also, if you have comments, suggestions, or just any thoughts on the story we shared, feel free to share them with us in the comments below! Have you ever had a hellish neighbour?
What an absolutely foul, disgusting grub….just report him/her to the landlord & if it continues call the police!!! I wouldn’t waste my breath trying to talk to them directly , there are no excuses for this behaviour, I’m sure they have a toilet in their unit. If someone is prepared to do something as disgusting as this they’d be unlikely to be approachable !