SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
M

Maddison Dwyer

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 20, 2021
Natrol, Melatonin Sleep, Time Release 100 Tablets $26.97 @ iHerb*

Proper rest is crucial as we age, and this powerful natural supplement* aids in regulating sleep cycles and promoting restful sleep* for those restless nights.

This advanced sleep formulation* uses a two-layer tablet that releases melatonin quickly to help you fall asleep faster and contains Vitamin B-6 to support the body’s natural production of melatonin to help establish normal sleep patterns. It is 100% drug-free and non-habit-forming, making it a reliable choice* for occasional sleeplessness.

And that’s not the only supplement iHerb has to offer*! Don't worry, members; there's no need to embark on a wild goose chase to find a reliable source of wellness products*. Your search ends with iHerb*, an online platform that offers a vast selection of health and wellness items at competitive prices.

Before you get carried away, make sure you're browsing the AUD website. Click on the top right corner (above the Sign In button) and select 'AU - Australia'*. Voilà! Now all product prices are displayed in Aussie dollars! Happy shopping*!

22454-Screen Shot 2023-06-16 at 10.20.22 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Promises, promises.
I'm one of the breed of people who has always slept poorly, no matter what I tried.
Can cost a fortune to follow sleep dreams when on the quest for the magic elixar.
I am at the age where, what the hell, it is what it is.
If I was younger I would seek therapy. But I'm not and I won't.
Acceptance has calmed my frustrations.
I do wish suffers well on their quest and hope the nice sounding nutritional works for them.

Natrol, Melatonin Sleep, Time Release 100 Tablets $18.93 @ iHerb*

Proper rest is crucial as we age, and this powerful natural supplement* aids in regulating sleep cycles and promoting restful sleep* for those restless nights.

This advanced sleep formulation* uses a two-layer tablet that releases melatonin quickly to help you fall asleep faster and contains Vitamin B-6 to support the body’s natural production of melatonin to help establish normal sleep patterns. It is 100% drug-free and non-habit-forming, making it a reliable choice* for occasional sleeplessness.

And that’s not the only supplement iHerb has to offer*! Don't worry, members; there's no need to embark on a wild goose chase to find a reliable source of wellness products*. Your search ends with iHerb*, an online platform that offers a vast selection of health and wellness items at competitive prices.

Before you get carried away, make sure you're browsing the AUD website. Click on the top right corner (above the Sign In button) and select 'AU - Australia'*. Voilà! Now all product prices are displayed in Aussie dollars! Happy shopping*!

A bottle of RUM works a treat too

I tried Circadin when it was first available over the counter,it didn't work for me in fact took me longer to fall asleep. Cost over $30 so persevered for awhile but still no success so am reluctant to try this one

• Sad
Reactions: Lesle
i don,t use as sleeping but more for relaxing . used to get cheap from piping rock usa but they have been blocked from australia . can get cheap from aliexpress

If I decided to go to bed before 2 a.m. ( wide awake after dark)somehow and not wake up until dawn might help. Pit stops included.
I am not sure if any other dosage other than 2 mg is as yet 'legalised' in Australia despite the ad above I guess if they send it out reaches us online, also here charge $40 a month for the 2mg which is hardly useful to most insomniacs. Not meant to be taken long-term either. HOT milk and a teaspoon of honey or drops of pure vanilla to taste before you lie down in bed actually work well. Might be infant recollections too!!:+}

Reactions: Rhondda@Benji
At 78 now I sleep fitfully most nights with at least one, if not two, toilet trips. I’m going to try a warm milk or cocoa nightcap to see if that works better for sleep. I usually make 6-6 1/2 hours a night, sometimes a bit less. But I do make up for lost sleep by having a half hour afternoon nap. I do not take any over the counter alternatives at all. I had a stroke in 2015 and take enough blood thinners and atrial fibrillation medication so will not take any other non prescribed alternatives in addition to those prescribed medicines.

Some swear by over the counter alternatives and good luck to them. Each to his own!

A bottle of RUM works a treat too
I can attest to that but now I dont drink because of meds and am have trouble sleeping, old man probs. and such, was thinking of ditching the meds until I saw the price of rum, I will start taking my b6 again and see what happens

• Haha
Reactions: Loubeauxarts
A few Valarium (natural substance) drops into a cup of tea around an hour before bedtime, works wonders for me - sleep like a baby 😉

You can get 5mg tablets too, but 2mg works for me
thanks for that. Yes I know I got them from my naturopath but she is 60kms away and I got her last bottle last time. But taking 4 a night will run out quickly and makes it expensive still. However the 20gms did not help me sleep. And where I live I did a visit to all chemists and health shops and none carry it. I don't purchase online.

Promises, promises.
I'm one of the breed of people who has always slept poorly, no matter what I tried.
Can cost a fortune to follow sleep dreams when on the quest for the magic elixar.
I am at the age where, what the hell, it is what it is.
If I was younger I would seek therapy. But I'm not and I won't.
Acceptance has calmed my frustrations.
I do wish suffers well on their quest and hope the nice sounding nutritional works for them.
i,ve used for years , not as sleeping pill , i find it restfull

I decided to try it and great! Went to sleep no trouble but every night, 5 hours later I was wide awake and unable to go back to sleep ! YUK I was soooo tired trying to survive on 5 hours of sleep a day. Back to prescription meds for me.