We had a black and white tv, our new neighbors had a color one. Wow, that was just great. I was about 8 or 9 at that time. Their daughter and I loved to watch The Monkees TV show. I also liked Bewitched and Lost in Space.

• Love
Reactions: LadyD and Goodbloke
My first TV experience was at my Grans house
we didnt have a tv at home
But on a Sunday afternoon when we visited
I was allowed to have the tv on to watch
MUFFIN the Mule
anyone remember that?
Maybe not in Australia.?
Once the programme finished
the TV went off.
I might add that we all sat round in a darkened room
so the screen showed up..
it was rather small.!
so funny..
All together now: We love Muffin, Muffin the mule!"

Fred Bullpitt and his politically incorrect sayings, hehe wouldn’t get away with much of those today, “not the Kingswood, I just changed the air in the tyres”
Actually, my friends and I were only just laughing about the old TV programs like Beverly Hillbillies, George & Mildred, Basel Brush (Boom Boom), The Goodies etc how naughty they were even then, but would not get away with it at all today!