Jeepers creepers! That true-life spider is no threat at all, I like them little guys.

But the other? Woahman, that's scarier it recalls a memory of living with a fifty-two year's old French woman (not my partner) irrationally going through menopause. I recall the venom. Her fangs looked bigger.... Wow such a distinct likeness, I had forgotten. Sheeet, doesn't that bring back memories... scary, stuff of nightmares ... ha ha ha .... I moved out.

A few years back, I was worried about an ENORMOUS huntsman, the BIGGEST I have ever seen, that was about two foot above my bedhead on the wall.

I thought well, GAWD this is scary, your straight out of the stuff of nightmares.

I was too tired to fuss over it, so I climbed into bed, took one last look, up directly at it and said it's like this mate, you leave me alone and go cockroach hunting and were good.

You bite me and I will kill every relative you have, till my times up. I turned the light off and went to sleep. I awoke in the morning and thought right, I think were over that one.

To make sure, I went and purchased the largest narly looking plastic spider I could find, in a toy store and brought her home. I had it for years out in my garden,till the Lismore floods swept it away...

I called her Thaddius.